Texts between Martin and Incognito finally surface

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Texts between Martin and Incognito finally surface

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/03/texts-between-martin-and-incognito-finally-surface/

so where are the posters on here that jumped on icognito before all the facts were out and blindly trusted martin's version of events? None of you should ever be allowed to sit on a jury

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: Texts between Martin and Incognito finally surface

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/03/texts-between-martin-and-incognito-finally-surface/

so where are the posters on here that jumped on icognito before all the facts were out and blindly trusted martin's version of events? None of you should ever be allowed to sit on a jury

[/QUOTE]

Not only that, Martin should get his butt sued to high heaven. What a joke this guy is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I was the one who was trying to sell the Patriots fans on signing him. every time I'd mention his name I caught flak. He's one of the best C/G's in the NFL. He might be weird but I don't care so long as Brady's uni doesn't touch the ground...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Neither of these idiots is trustworthy.  Google Incognito and you'll find a lot more than the Martin story.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I read the texts.  Sounds like Martin and Incognito had an off-field friendship.  I can remember being in my early 20's, and I can honestly say that at that age I can't remember spending half the time that these NFL guys do going to strip clubs, hiring prostitutes and chasing women.  Those texts were revealing - it's no wonder half of these guys are penniless and live sad lives after football.  I though Martin was supposed to be a smart guy from a good upbringing?  He didn't sound much better than Incognito in his off field behaviour.  I would be embarrassed to be either of them.  And Martin sounds like a rather large hypocrite.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

"I miss your stinky armpits"

Sections
Shortcuts