This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

Our beloved unemployed drunk tried taking an unprovoked  s h o t  at me on the Music Forum.  Like a puppy jumping on legs at a party, Rusty in all his glory posted the most EPIC FAIL of all CLUELESS EPIC FAILS in the history of any Musics Forum.

HE actually didn't know that Black Sabbath was a song by Black Sabbath.  One of my favorite songs ever.

Please enjoy:

Re: Essential Neil Young

posted at 1/22/2014 12:12 AM EST

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/26/2014

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The Needle and the damage done.

This is on my list of all time favorites.  I was really young when I first heard my older brother playing this.  It was hypnotic.  This and Black Sabbath are the only two songs to ever touch my soul.

Black Sabbath is not a song. Jesus. 

Please do not post silly comments here. Between the Taylor Swift thing and this, why bother?

You mock humans on a sports team from behind a keyboard and then try to fit in here with awkward contributions that don't make sense.

Just go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t24PsZxohY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

By the way does anyone else find 2000+ posts in 20 day absolutely sick and time his family intervened?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hate to break the news to you Rusty but Black Sabbath is the first song on Sabbath's first album.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

By the way does anyone else find 2000+ posts in 20 day absolutely sick and time his family intervened?

yes it is  soon he will delete his account and blame the mods then have a fresh start.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Hey t-cal didnt rusty at one point say he knows more about music then you? lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

The point is, every time he chimes in, he tries to talk music with the serious fans and it's just hilarious and pathetic.

Oh, just like you do with football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

"than"

Please get to college. And yes, it's abundantly clear I know more about music than the guy who never got past the 14 year old boy record collection level. 

bawhaha

haha well typo a  near e duh .doesnt look like you know more you lying tool .Go take NEGAMES bet so we can get rid of you ,are you afraid  you might lose it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Of course, but put it in perspective.  That is a pace of less than 40K posts a year.  His last handle, he kept up a pace of 50-60K posts a year.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

"than"

Please get to college. And yes, it's abundantly clear I know more about music than the guy who never got past the 14 year old boy record collection level. 

bawhaha

As for college your right I didnt go but make 70+k a year and happy ,while you pay back your loans iam free of that debt.You do relize college isnt everything right?You do relize people with degrees cant find jobs?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Of course, but put it in perspective.  That is a pace of less than 40K posts a year.  His last handle, he kept up a pace of 50-60K posts a year.  

Says the guy who has literally 10 board names created every week, including ManningRules 10 days ago with that alone up over 275 posts.

You're a Jets fan rolling 20 open board names, easily outdoing my total.

A Jets fan.

Yes, literally... umm how would one figuratively  have 10 board names?  This just in, Queenie, all those people that mock you, bludgeon you and point out what an idiot you are..... it's actually all those people.  I know, it hurts. The sooner you accept it the sooner you can make plans to off yourself and improve all of out lives.  C'mon, think of it this way, it's the greatest good for the greatest number.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Contruction since you asked.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

"than"

bawhaha

haha well typo a  near e duh .doesnt look like you know more you lying tool .Go take NEGAMES bet so we can get rid of you ,are you afraid  you might lose it?

A grammatical error is not a typo. Anyone can see your education level by how you communicate here.

Where did you go to college?

Oh, look at this, the spelling/grammar police are back.  Shall we play this game, Queenie?  Shall we play the game where I point out every one of your moronic errors until you run away and hide, delete your account or deny ever saying the things you did?  Is this what you want, Queenie?  Then shup your flippin pie hole, nobody cares.  Except the board loser - YOU.  I know that you don't need help for all to see what a moron you are, but I'd glady chip in for a good cause.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Contruction since you asked.

THat's super.  So, you have no higher learning skills but want to mock successful people like BB who do?

I have never mocked bb so dont know what your talking about.Go ahead lie agian.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Hate to break the news to you but Black Sabbath is the first song on Sabbath's first album.

Ask me if I care?  The point is, every time he chimes in, he tries to talk music with the serious fans and it's just hilarious and pathetic.

I did forget all about that, probably because that's the crappiest song on that album and haven't listened to 12 year old boy music, well, since I was 12.  lmao

He literally said this:

"that is one song that ever touched my soul"

So, of all the millions of songs out there, he has it narrowed down to 2.  LOL!

Can't you ever just say, "heck Tcal, you were right"...

serious music fans yet you don't know this was a song and keep referencing Taylor Swift?...hmmm

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

"glady"^

lmao

Maybe try not to feverishly post all over the board with your various troll names and you won't make a fool of yourself sounding like the inbred you are?

"glady"

My god.  

Stop using my words! I brought the "fool" to this board specifically to call you that name.  Fool, tool, idiot moron, jackhole and many others are all owned by me.  Nobody else is allowed to use them.  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Stop using my words"!!!!!  Bwhahahaaaaaaa!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts