This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Contruction since you asked.

THat's super.  So, you have no higher learning skills but want to mock successful people like BB who do?

I have never mocked bb so dont know what your talking about.Go ahead lie agian.

You;re big into aligning with that troll group who do that, so just forget it.

Bwahahahahahaha! "You;re" ?  What is that?  What is that suppose to mean?  It seems that in your "feverish" typing you just end up with jibberish.  Idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

You know what I like tfb12,mthurl,pezz more better posters do i agree with all they say no but as the people the protray to be on here.You just attack people tfb12 for his family and all just low person you are thats it good night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

The point is, every time he chimes in, he tries to talk music with the serious fans and it's just hilarious and pathetic.

Oh, just like you do with football.

Sure, sure. Caserio didn't take the Miami job, as predicted. 

How can I be wrong all the time, when I am right most of the time, TFB12?

Do you think Brady chokes it down in the AFC Title game again next year?  

Will bb set a record for having one of the worst D's in Nfl history, foa a decade?

How does the best GM/Coach and defensive genius, do that?

Mind boggling

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey t-cal didnt rusty at one point say he knows more about music then you? lol

"than"

Please get to college. And yes, it's abundantly clear I know more about music than the guy who never got past the 14 year old boy record collection level. 

bawhaha

As for college your right I didnt go but make 70+k a year and happy ,while you pay back your loans iam free of that debt.You do relize college isnt everything right?You do relize people with degrees cant find jobs?

Or they graduate with a degree in history, from a school of law, to become a snake oil salesman or woman, like crusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

The point is, every time he chimes in, he tries to talk music with the serious fans and it's just hilarious and pathetic.

Will bb set a record for having one of the worst D's in Nfl history, foa a decade?

Mind boggling

Shotgun spread offense his wussy QB prefers.  Didn't work well for Gomer Manning and the Colts. But, after 3 rings, Brady wanted stats to chase Gomie.  So, now, we all pay for it.

You're a Pats fan and are mocking BB on here, still? That's flat out sick.

BB is widely considered a defensive genius for good reason. His immediate impact as Def Coordinator was felt many times over, immediately.

Giants, Pats, Jets, Pats again. Brady would not be the QB he became without BB, either.

How many Brady dolls do you own? The whole league is set up for easy offensive ball movement and Brady sucks at it when it counts. Do the math.

Offense that scores a lot of points is what BB prefers.  That's why he uses the shotgun spread.  Sadly, for him, his poor cap management forced him to rebuild the offensive skill players all at once, just as he had to do with D a few years ago and Brady is paying the price.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The imbecile gets bludgeoned far and wide I'm sure. He clearly enjoys being abused.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Mind boggling

Shotgun spread offense his wussy QB prefers.  Didn't work well for Gomer Manning and the Colts. But, after 3 rings, Brady wanted stats to chase Gomie.  So, now, we all pay for it.

BB is widely considered a defensive genius for good reason. His immediate impact as Def Coordinator was felt many times over, immediately.

Giants, Pats, Jets, Pats again. Brady would not be the QB he became without BB, either.

How many Brady dolls do you own? The whole league is set up for easy offensive ball movement and Brady sucks at it when it counts. Do the math.

So Bb allows his QB that prefers the shotgun to do what he wants?

Why doesn't he let the O-line who prefer to run block do that all game?

So, he prefers Bradys wishes to the O-lines wishes?

Wow! that burns you up doesn't it?

Brady has bb's ear and respects all his wishes, with all the love and admiration and respect in the world. and all you have is a dirty poster of bb and an even dirtier doll.

Give it up!  All the butter in the world and he will never love, respect and admire you.

It's Brady all the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Mind boggling

You're a pats fan and are on here 24/7 mocking Brady, the goat?

That's flat out sick.

BB would not be the coach he is without Brady either.  His record without, proves that.

Do the math.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hey Rusty,  

Black Sabbath is the first song on the first album.  Any music fan worth their salt would know that.  You clearly did not. Whether you care or not is a moot point.  

You lost this one dude.  Pack up and go home.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey t-cal didnt rusty at one point say he knows more about music then you? lol

Everything Rusty knows comes directly from Google.  He needs to have his Plinko partner Grandmother fact check for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Hey Rusty,  

Black Sabbath is the first song on the first album.  Any music fan worth their salt would know that.  You clearly did not. Whether you care or not is a moot point.  

Rusty was born late 70's so that puts him growing up in the Boy Band era, so I really wouldn't expect him to know Black Sabbath like he does...say 98 degrees. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hey Rusty,  

Rusty was born late 70's so that puts him growing up in the Boy Band era, so I really wouldn't expect him to know Black Sabbath like he does...say 98 degrees. 

Umm, not close.

I grew up around music, and even some pretty good musicians, know a lot of people to this day in the industry.   I know who people who have managed artists, book shows, you name it.

I can tell you what's on certain people's tour riders because I've seen them. I have concert stories that go well beyond "I spent $600 on Taylor Swift and looked at MILFS!".

lmao

I have been to over 150 shows, many of them band I've seen many times over.  I've been invited to private shows by bands and artists.  WHat about you?  Do you play music?

Yeah? Hmm?

You have no idea what you're talking about, as per usual, TCal.

Bring a rock band/artist that we both know right now and let's see how much you know as compared to me. We'll do a little test here.

Go ahead. Pick it. This should be hilarious.  

oh, private shows, huh.  Did you have to go the the back room for that?  Bwhahahahahahahah!!  Tell us, Queenie, who performed in these private shows and where?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Hey Rusty,  

Umm, not close.

I grew up around music, and even some pretty good musicians, know a lot of people to this day in the industry.   I know who people who have managed artists, book shows, you name it.

I can tell you what's on certain people's tour riders because I've seen them. I have concert stories that go well beyond "I spent $600 on Taylor Swift and looked at MILFS!".

lmao

I have been to over 150 shows, many of them band I've seen many times over.  I've been invited to private shows by bands and artists.  WHat about you?  Do you play music?

Yeah? Hmm?

Bring a rock band/artist that we both know right now and let's see how much you know as compared to me. We'll do a little test here.

oh, private shows, huh.  Did you have to go the the back room for that?  Bwhahahahahahahah!!  Tell us, Queenie, who performed in these private shows and where?

Wouldn't you like to know, Mr. Jealous.

Many bands and artists do special invite shows for close friends and families all the time.

You just have to be a real person and not be a tool in life and sometimes positive things happen to you.   lol

One things for sure, the private show wasn't Black Sabbath.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can honestly say that, not including the above referenced song because I just read about it, I cannot name one Black Sabbath song.  Just not my style at all.

I can also honestly say that, because I don't have any interest in talking about stuff I know nothing about, I won't have a conversation about Black Sabbath.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I can honestly say that, not including the above referenced song because I just read about it, I cannot name one Black Sabbath song.  Just not my style at all.

I can also honestly say that, because I don't have any interest in talking about stuff I know nothing about, I won't have a conversation about Black Sabbath.

It's quite obvious Rusty knows nothing about Black Sabbath either yet he has no shame or moral compass so he'd rather attack someone in a post even when he's completely wrong and then try p oo pooing it later.

this thread is more about the seriously deep level of mental illness going on here then it is about Black Sabbath.  I'm sure if I was on the cooking forum and said Oranges are orange, he would call me a troll, say they are green and try to make an insult about spending money to take the family to see Taylor Swift.

don't get me wrong, it's also hiliorus exposing him as nothing more then a Google Search cowboy.  If they turned Google off for a week none of would see Rusty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Hey Rusty,  

Umm, not close.

lmao

Yeah? Hmm?

Wouldn't you like to know, Mr. Jealous.

Many bands and artists do special invite shows for close friends and families all the time.

You just have to be a real person and not be a tool in life and sometimes positive things happen to you.   lol

No ones jealous of you cause no one belives you.So stop tring to make it sound like you know so many people watching VH1 behind the music doesnt make you know them or thier music any better!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

34-17 pats going away?

wow. Open mouth and jam in your leg!

told ya he has completely lost it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hey Rusty,  

Sure, sure. You're welcome over on the music board anytime and we'll see who is worth their salt.  

If someone thinks they're "worth their salt" by knowing a crappy song off a crappy debut album, then so be it. I am almos thrilled not to even know.  That's how meaningless their debut album was.  No one even paid attention to it.

Somehow I can't imagine people who think that Black Sabbath was worth more than a few listens have strong music knowledge, too. To even make that statement shows how little you probably know about about music, too. 

If all you listen to is stereotypical heavy metal, sure.  Sure. 

NEWSFLASH: Black Sabbath's shock value doesn't mean they could write songs.  I guess if you were 12 years old, it made a lot of sense while you mowed your lawn. lmao

This is like me not knowing what an opening tracks is off a Rush album. I am thrilled not to know. haha

But, come on over, Salcon.  Let's see just how much you know. 

Russ I am not even busting chops here I am being serious- I am shocked u didn't know Sabbath had a song call "Black Sabbath"...thats Rock and Roll 101 stuff I cannot believe u didn't know that...u think the first Sabbath album is terrible? And what is wrong with RUSH?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Hey Rusty,  

Sure, sure. You're welcome over on the music board anytime and we'll see who is worth their salt.  

If someone thinks they're "worth their salt" by knowing a crappy song off a crappy debut album, then so be it. I am almos thrilled not to even know.  That's how meaningless their debut album was.  No one even paid attention to it.

Somehow I can't imagine people who think that Black Sabbath was worth more than a few listens have strong music knowledge, too. To even make that statement shows how little you probably know about about music, too. 

If all you listen to is stereotypical heavy metal, sure.  Sure. 

NEWSFLASH: Black Sabbath's shock value doesn't mean they could write songs.  I guess if you were 12 years old, it made a lot of sense while you mowed your lawn. lmao

This is like me not knowing what an opening tracks is off a Rush album. I am thrilled not to know. haha

But, come on over, Salcon.  Let's see just how much you know. 

34-17 pats going away? Nice call.

looks like you have been owned bro. Gotta learn to keep the trap closed. Wow. You must be picked on a lot. Millennial for sure.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts