This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

LOL rusty is in full fledged meltdown mode. I love it

Tears!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

LOL rusty is in full fledged meltdown mode. I love it

Tears!

he can't bring himself to admit his mistakes either. That's what makes it so funny. It's like watching a petulant 6 year old holding their breath.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap.  Awkward.  I mean, my god is it lame.  The multiple categories of it is also awkward.  I wouldn't know what to do with that music anyway.  It's for angry teenagers, IMO.  

So is Zeppelin awful because there are a lot of Lord of the Rings references in their songs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I can honestly say that, not including the above referenced song because I just read about it, I cannot name one Black Sabbath song.  Just not my style at all.

I can also honestly say that, because I don't have any interest in talking about stuff I know nothing about, I won't have a conversation about Black Sabbath.

Wow.  Maybe you aren't so abnormal afterall.  Shocking to see such a normal post from you.

Umm, I took that to mean that people shouldn't comment on things they know nothing about (using himself as an example) and why the hell would they.

He's giving you a hint, dope!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap.  Awkward.  I mean, my god is it lame.  The multiple categories of it is also awkward.  I wouldn't know what to do with that music anyway.  It's for angry teenagers, IMO.  

So is Zeppelin awful because there are a lot of Lord of the Rings references in their songs?

Those particular songs are a bit awkward, Bustchise, but usually there is much else going on musically that it doesn't matter.  Jimmy Page, Jones or Bonham were doing things musically that made any of those particualar lyrics secondary.  Plant can also really sing why Ozzie can't.

Capiche there, Bustchise? Busy today, aren't ya?  Lots of use of the inter-changing board names, today. Day from the theater?  lol

Meanwhile, bands like Sabbath end up playing fast metal riffs and screaming all angrily, those same kind of lyrics.  Completely different musical approach.

Also, Zeppelin writes about other things than whatever the odd English mystic lyrical content that ends up in most of those English metal band's songs.

u really don't know anything about Sabbath or metal at all but u certainly think u do Russ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I can honestly say that, not including the above referenced song because I just read about it, I cannot name one Black Sabbath song.  Just not my style at all.

I can also honestly say that, because I don't have any interest in talking about stuff I know nothing about, I won't have a conversation about Black Sabbath.

Wow.  Maybe you aren't so abnormal afterall.  Shocking to see such a normal post from you.

Umm, I took that to mean that people shouldn't comment on things they know nothing about (using himself as an example) and why the hell would they.

Me not caring about Black Sabbath or never discussing them on the music board, because I too don't care about them, is a "hint"?

TCal is the one who brought up Sabbath, not me.

Do you ever make sense or is your reading comprehension that awful? I know your buddy Bustchise has horrendous reading comprehension, but you do as well, obviously.

You're also on the Defense Statistics thread telling people there is no such thing as complementary football, which is priceless!

The hint is s hut your damn mouth if you know nothing about it.  That goes for football, too!  ST F U, you know nothing.

You just complimented him for telling you to s hut it!   LOLLOLLOL   Bwahahaha

TEARS!  You can't make this stuff up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Contruction since you asked.

THat's super.  So, you have no higher learning skills but want to mock successful people like BB who do?

I have never mocked bb so dont know what your talking about.Go ahead lie agian.

You;re big into aligning with that troll group who do that, so just forget it.

Your improper use of the semicolon demonstrates your lack of education. A comma is the correct choice is this instance. Please refrain from communicating here until you have received a proper education.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Me not caring about Black Sabbath or never discussing them on the music board, because I too don't care about them, is a "hint"?

Do you ever make sense or is your reading comprehension that awful? I know your buddy Bustchise has horrendous reading comprehension, but you do as well, obviously.

You're also on the Defense Statistics thread telling people there is no such thing as complementary football, which is priceless!

The hint is s hut your damn mouth if you know nothing about it.  That goes for football, too!  ST F U, you know nothing.

My god are you dumb.  TCal trolled by bringing over a thread from the music board. I explained I have no interest in Black Sabbath song titles, because I don't care about Black Sabbath.  

Handy also explained he doesn't care about Black Sabbath.

Why this thread exists, I have no idea. No one cares that I don't care about Black Sabbath.  Get it?

TCal is still seeking revenge apparently from his Taylor Swift embarrassment and not knowing Nink has similar or better production than Mike Vrabel, while playing in a more difficult era for defenders.

lol

Ummm no!  None of that is the point.

You said B S didn't sing B S.  That was a lie!  You didn't even know, so why comment?

Why lie?

The point is, if you don't care or know anything about B S, then don't F'N comment on it.

That's what NOS was telling you!  DAFT!

Like Plinko.  You obviously know a lot about that; fat, lazy, unemployed, welfare chick.

Isn't that how you described it's viewers?.  Stick to what you know. PLINKO!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rush is an over-produced, glossy prog rock band with a horrendous lead vocalist.  Comes off robotic and rehearsed.  Simply cannot stand Lee's voice.  Sorry.  

As for Sabbath, like I said, I never listened to them on my own accord, so I wouldn't know all their song titles. Pretty simple.

I don't like heavy metal.  Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, etc, all that crap. The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap.  Awkward.  I mean, my god is it lame.  The multiple categories of it is also awkward.  I wouldn't know what to do with that music anyway.  It's for angry teenagers, IMO.  

Not a big Rush fan myself, there are a couple songs I do like, but over all I'm not a fan.  I never listend much to Black Sabbath either, nor did my brothers, but I still knew the song Black Sabbath.

I had to laugh at this comment... "The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap."  Don't know why but it was funny.  As for what do you do with that music... For me I still listen to some of it while working out.  Always have, probably always will.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

My god are you dumb.  TCal trolled by bringing over a thread from the music board. I explained I have no interest in Black Sabbath song titles, because I don't care about Black Sabbath.  

Handy also explained he doesn't care about Black Sabbath.

Why this thread exists, I have no idea. No one cares that I don't care about Black Sabbath.  Get it?

TCal is still seeking revenge apparently from his Taylor Swift embarrassment and not knowing Nink has similar or better production than Mike Vrabel, while playing in a more difficult era for defenders.

lol

Ummm no!  None of that is the point.

The point is, if you don't care or know anything about B S, then don't F'N comment on it.

That's what he was telling you!  DAFT!

Like Plinko.  You obviously know a lot about that; fat, lazy, unemployed, welfare chick.

Isn't that how you described it's viewers?.  Stick to what you know.

So, one  passing comment on Plinko as a reference in a business based discussion I was having with NMPL or Black Sabbath being for 12 year old boys, both trolled to the moon and back by TCal, means I want to talk about either topic? It means nothing of the sort.

How about, tell your stupid dyslsexic moron buddy who listens to Taylor Swift VOLUNTARILY, to stop trolling like an idiot?

If he's not making a fool of himself with such limited music knowledge on the music board, he's doing it here.  There should be a thread about TCal not having a soul and acting like 12 year old, not this. That would be quite appropriate, actually. lmao

I can just see that rube now with his Swift and Brady posters in some awkward man cave, listening to his 5 total albums in his collection, one being the first crappy Sabbath album that no one bought from 1969, with his soul being touched.  

lmao

Only 2 songs have ever "touched" his "soul"? bahwahaha

Embarrassing!  Why bother posting in a forum where everyone is laughing at your lack of interest in music itself?

There has to be a forum for 12 year old boys to talk music somewhere else. There has to be.  

Taylor Swift and only 2 songs in his life have touched his soul. Tears!  It can't be made up.

He's the guy trying to chime in with some awkward story in a group of people, where it all goes quiet after he's done telling it. That's him.

LOL!

Just stop!

No one cares what Tcal's daughters listen to or what songs touched him.  That's his business.  Certainly not yours and not yours to criticize.

The fact is, you made a total azz out of yourself again.

Plinko/ black Sabath and countless other times.  It never ends. All the spinning in the world is not going to change that, in fact it makes it MORE pathetic.

Do you enjoy being the laughing stock of BDC?   It certainly appears so.

Call a Doctor.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I just took a look at the Music forum.

What's really funny is all the new friends he's making over there!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I just took a look at the Music forum.

What's really funny is all the new friends he's making over there!

I don't go to forums to make friends. That's pathetic. They do a good job policing the board over there, so I didn't want TCal infesting good discussions with his trollish behavior, which he did again.

Yeah.

Kids don't go to High School to make friends either.   But, if they posess even the minimum in social skills they do make friends along the way.  I'm pretty sure very few posters come here to "make friends".

So that begs the question ... why on earth do you come here?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

lol

there you go again, The Rusty Plinko Dinko shuffle.  The smartest guy on the board misremembering the facts.....again.  Now Rusty is trying to play the victim.  Lol

Just to clarify what was said in the OP.  I don't converse, reply or acknowledge Rusty's existence on the Music Forum yet he takes his usual cheap s h o t s  at me whenever I post something there (I'm in the physo's head).

So I post to thread and out of nowhere Rusty pulls one of his unprovoked cheap s h o t attack replys.  What makes things special this time is he exposes himself (again) as a know nothing fool.  LMAO

The best part he thinks he's a know everything Music Guru on the Music Forum.  The Google Cowboy did a great job exposing himself there.....lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=137hndAA2ZE

Sections
Shortcuts