This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: This is even better than admitting ones love for PLINKO

"I grew up around music, and even some pretty good musicians, know a lot of people to this day in the industry.   I know who people who have managed artists, book shows, you name it"

Young naive Rusty

broke.jpg (424×528)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap.  Awkward.  I mean, my god is it lame.  The multiple categories of it is also awkward.  I wouldn't know what to do with that music anyway.  It's for angry teenagers, IMO.  

So is Zeppelin awful because there are a lot of Lord of the Rings references in their songs?

Those particular songs are a bit awkward, Bustchise, but usually there is much else going on musically that it doesn't matter.  Jimmy Page, Jones or Bonham were doing things musically that made any of those particualar lyrics secondary.  Plant can also really sing why Ozzie can't.

Capiche there, Bustchise? Busy today, aren't ya?  Lots of use of the inter-changing board names, today. Day from the theater?  lol

Meanwhile, bands like Sabbath end up playing fast metal riffs and screaming all angrily, those same kind of lyrics.  Completely different musical approach.

Also, Zeppelin writes about other things than whatever the odd English mystic lyrical content that ends up in most of those English metal band's songs.

u really don't know anything about Sabbath or metal at all but u certainly think u do Russ

Why would I if I said I don'? I don;t own any albums and don't really care for the music.

Why do you keep responding when I answered your question, point blank?  How far back does the inbreeding go for you?

Bustchise's situation? It goes back centuries. It's seen as a family tradition, apparently. What about you and your family?

My god.

This is like the gathering of the really dumb people following me around as per usual here.

so then you pass judgement on something you admittedly know nothing about?

same with music, same with football

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Our beloved unemployed drunk tried taking an unprovoked  s h o t  at me on the Music Forum.  Like a puppy jumping on legs at a party, Rusty in all his glory posted the most EPIC FAIL of all CLUELESS EPIC FAILS in the history of any Musics Forum.

HE actually didn't know that Black Sabbath was a song by Black Sabbath.  One of my favorite songs ever.

Please enjoy:

Re: Essential Neil Young

posted at 1/22/2014 12:12 AM EST

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/26/2014

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The Needle and the damage done.

This is on my list of all time favorites.  I was really young when I first heard my older brother playing this.  It was hypnotic.  This and Black Sabbath are the only two songs to ever touch my soul.

Black Sabbath is not a song. Jesus. 

Please do not post silly comments here. Between the Taylor Swift thing and this, why bother?

You mock humans on a sports team from behind a keyboard and then try to fit in here with awkward contributions that don't make sense.

Just go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t24PsZxohY

well all I know is my favorite Led Zeppelin song is "Led Zeppelin" from their first album

if not there is always "Pearl jam" by Pearl Jam, "The Who" by The Who and who can forget John and Paul's great "The Beatles"?

Now I know Rusty is familiar with all of these!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This isn't as bad as The Tommy Kelly Incident, but it sure is more fun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

The lyrics are about Dungeons and Dragons and other odd crap.  Awkward.  I mean, my god is it lame.  The multiple categories of it is also awkward.  I wouldn't know what to do with that music anyway.  It's for angry teenagers, IMO.  

So is Zeppelin awful because there are a lot of Lord of the Rings references in their songs?

Those particular songs are a bit awkward, Bustchise, but usually there is much else going on musically that it doesn't matter.  Jimmy Page, Jones or Bonham were doing things musically that made any of those particualar lyrics secondary.  Plant can also really sing why Ozzie can't.

Capiche there, Bustchise? Busy today, aren't ya?  Lots of use of the inter-changing board names, today. Day from the theater?  lol

Meanwhile, bands like Sabbath end up playing fast metal riffs and screaming all angrily, those same kind of lyrics.  Completely different musical approach.

Also, Zeppelin writes about other things than whatever the odd English mystic lyrical content that ends up in most of those English metal band's songs.

u really don't know anything about Sabbath or metal at all but u certainly think u do Russ

Why would I if I said I don'? I don;t own any albums and don't really care for the music.

Why do you keep responding when I answered your question, point blank?  How far back does the inbreeding go for you?

Bustchise's situation? It goes back centuries. It's seen as a family tradition, apparently. What about you and your family?

My god.

This is like the gathering of the really dumb people following me around as per usual here.

so then you pass judgement on something you admittedly know nothing about?

same with music, same with football

See thats what he doesnt get at all ,just pass but no no has to chime in no matter what.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you haven't done so already, you have to read the music guys jam a sock into the Trombone.  It's good to see that he's generous to spread his stupidity elsewhere, but bad that it doesn't thin it out any.

Rusty Trombone:  Typical stupidity

Music guys:  Absolutely not

Rusty Trombone:  Yeah but

Music guys:  That didn't happen

Rusty Trombone:  But but but but

Music guys:  Nope.

Read it here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If you haven't done so already, you have to read the music guys jam a sock into the Trombone.  It's good to see that he's generous to spread his stupidity elsewhere, but bad that it doesn't thin it out any.

Rusty Trombone:  Typical stupidity

Music guys:  Absolutely not

Rusty Trombone:  Yeah but

Music guys:  That didn't happen

Rusty Trombone:  But but but but

Music guys:  Nope.

Read it here.

Thank you that was good ,I like how he changed his tone when they set him striaght.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Contruction since you asked.

THat's super.  So, you have no higher learning skills but want to mock successful people like BB who do?

I have never mocked bb so dont know what your talking about.Go ahead lie agian.

You;re big into aligning with that troll group who do that, so just forget it.

Your improper use of the semicolon demonstrates your lack of education. A apostrophe is the correct choice is this instance. Please refrain from communicating here until you have received a proper education.

Actually, typos don't count. The apostrophe and semicolon are side by side on the keyboard.

FAIL

oh it's  a typo if you do it, but if anyone else does the same thing you call them an uneducated moron. You sir are a hypocrite of the highest degree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

oh it's  a typo if you do it, but if anyone else does the same thing you call them an uneducated moron. You sir are a hypocrite of the highest degree.

Typical Rusty Trombone typo:

"The Bruins didn't get enough in return for the trade of Bobby Orr."

What he meant was:

"I don't know anything about Bruins history."

Sections
Shortcuts