$$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

$$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!!

I want to see this fight more than $ V Pac...Im taking $ , but Ive been saying for years that a guy like Suger , P-Williams can take $!  ANyone else checking it out? Who U got?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Re: $$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!!

Round 1 - even
    Round 2 - Mosley . caught PBF w/ a couple great right hands

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 3 - P.B.F
    Rd 4 - P.B.F
    Rd 5 - P.B.F

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 6 - P.B.F

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to $$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!!:
    I want to see this fight more than $ V Pac...Im taking $ , but Ive been saying for years that a guy like Suger , P-Williams can take $!  ANyone else checking it out? Who U got?
    Posted by ONE-TIME

Can somebody translate, I don't speak jive?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Then we're both out of luck , because I dont speak idiot. Ill try and help you out though. Rd= Round and P.B.F= Pretty Boy Floyd

Rd 7 - P.B.F

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 8 - P.B.F
     At this point $ has found his rhythm and is picking Shane apart. Shane is getting frustrated and is losing his cool. $ isnt running around the ring , which btw is a big myth that people have about him. Floyd is absolutely standing his ground and taking the fight to Shane.

Rd 9 - P.B.F....too quick , too fast , looks like the more powerful guy , alomost a perfect round. Shane through 45 punches in round 9 and only landed 3!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 10 - P.B.F...Again hes controlling the fight in every way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 11 - P.B.F

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Rd 12 - P.B.F
     Ive been saying for years that I though Shane had a great chance at beating $. Obviously I was absolutely wrong! Love/Hate him Floyd is the best right now and on my card ( LOL ) I have Floyd winning every round except Rd 2 , Mosley actually caught him w/ 2-3 big right hands. Everyone watching including me saw $'s knees buckle and thought there was a real chance of Shane knocking him out. It wasnt like Mosley let up and didnt press him , actually quite the opposite. Shane hit him w/ 3 big right crosses and took the fight to him. Floyd knees buckled twice and held on , like any good boxer would. That was round 2 , immediately after in round 3 Floyd took the fight to Mosley being the aggressor and dominated every round there after. Floyd used his pattened lead left hook and about 2-3 rounds after hit Shane at will w/ clean , flush right crosses. Say what you want about Floyd , but hes no punk. Hatton tried to brawl w/ him and got the chit beat out of him. The same happened w/ Corrales , Gatti , Judah , Marquez and now Mosley , Floyd didnt run and beat them at their own game...easy might I add! One or two more fights , 1-2 more wins over say a Pacman , Berto , Williams and Floyds claim , that he is among the best w/ Ali , Ray Robinson will have some validity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

This is a first... This guy just rolled with his own thread and about boxing in a Patriots forum.  I have no idea what to say about this... lol...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

Bring on Pacman.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: $$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!!:
    In Response to $$$ -V- Suger in 10 minutes MoFo!!! Cant wait!!! : Can somebody translate, I don't speak jive?
    Posted by Muzwell

LOL, yeah we didn't learn that in the mountains of New Hampshire

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

C'mon on will ya Kansas is one of about 3 states that teaches creationism...LOL you have no room to speak. 75% of the morons in that state believe the world is 4 months old. And let me break this down for you morons who cant figure it out , LOL its really not that hard...that is unless your a moron! $$$= "Money Mayweather" , what do you live under a rock? Hes been calling himself that for the last 5 years! V=Verus , you know like Muzwell verus an education. LMMFAO , Seriously that wasnt that hard , what do you losers belong to the tea party or something. Sorry T e a B a g g e r s!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

Come on, One-Time....not everyone is enough a boxing fan to be able to decipher your code....I think that Pacman vs. PBF will eventually take place...too much money, fame, and ego at stake for it not to take place....it will the fights (yes, I see it going 2 out of 3) that will ultimately decide these fighters' reputation for posterity....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Come on, One-Time....not everyone is enough a boxing fan to be able to decipher your code....I think that Pacman vs. PBF will eventually take place...too much money, fame, and ego at stake for it not to take place....it will the fights (yes, I see it going 2 out of 3) that will ultimately decide these fighters' reputation for posterity....
    Posted by DogenHanda

Besides, it's boxing.  Nobody cares anymore.  Kind of like the NBA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

LOL...LMMFAO , what code. Who doesnt know that PBF goes by "Money Mayweather" as a nickname? LOL And again Muzwell you look like a fool and sound like a moron. Seriously you have no idea what your talking about , Boxing is ten times more popular than football worldwide. You sound like another loser in the media , lol go watch some more sportscenter and your boy Stu Scott. LOL yea nobody cares about boxing , forget about how much hes made , Mayweather has generated alomost 500 million in PPV buys. AND BTW he made almost 70 million just from two fights w/ De La Hoya and Mosley , if nobody cares then where is all this money coming from? Seriously you sound like an idiot , people like you have been saying boxings been dead since Sullivans first fight 100 years ago! 

Dogenhanda...sorry , but I really didnt think it was that hard to figure out. Even if your not a fan one had to have seen the promos leading up to the fight the past 3 months. And again who hasnt heard Mayweather call himself "Money May" ...again I just didnt think it was that hard to figure out and c'mon Muzwell was trying to be a *di ck he ad* . Anyway , IMHO Pacman needs PBF a lot more than PBF needs Pac. I thought Pac looked like a fool after the fight failed to happen. Seriously what was PBF asking for , drug testing? I know its different from what the normal routine , but its drug testing , how is that bad. Than in his promos leading up to the Clottey fight , He was saying he'd fight anyone/anywhere LOL. Clottey isnt even a close contender , everyone knew that and if you watch boxing you knew exactley what would happen , that fight was a disgrace . PBF just proved he could beat anyone by tearing and picking Mosley apart. The difference between Mosley/Clottey is miles and miles , I just think this puts the pressure on Pac. Plus I really dont think Pac could hang w/ PBF , not at all. Pac doesnt have the technique needed and his greatest strengths are his greatest weakness. Any boxer worth his salt can take any punch they see coming , its the ones they dont see that puts them on their backs. And Manny is great at hitting guys from angles they dont see coming. Im sorry , but that wont work w/ PBF , hes just to good of a defensive fighter for that. Hes a smaller version of Roy Jones in his prime , not as good IMHO , but very close. When Manny does throw those un-orthodox punches he leaves himself wide open and more importantly (IMHO) , hes off balence a lot after he throws them. Thats just a terrible combination when your fighting a brilliant fighter like PBF. If I see this I can only imagine what PBF has picked up on. I see PBF picking Pac apart just like he did/does in all his fights. LOL Id still buy the fight because Im a sports/boxing junkie. Id love to see PBF fight Paul Williams or Yuri Foreman. Williams is an absolute beast , hes 6-3 and can make welter weightweight (crazy) , hes obviously very long , very , very tough , he can be a volume puncher and he has the power to put someone on their back. Hes consistantly thrown 110-130 punches a round in many fights. Plus he has an iron chin , absolutely rock - jaw! One problem he does have is that he gets caught up in trying to be "just" a volume puncher and forgets to sit down on his punches and will just flick shots out there on occasion. I love this kid , seriously hes the real deal and hes fighting next week against Kermit Cintron. Another tall danergous fighter who has fell off a little bit the year. Should be a great fight because of their styles , its free on HBO and they probably will replay last nights fight before that one. They usually have a PPV fight and then the following week have a free fight on HBO. Anyway , take it easy brother.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

One-Time:

Thankfully, I do follow boxing and had no problem following your commentary...I think each fighter needs the other the way Frazier needed Ali or Willie Pep needed Sandy Saddler....don't underestimate Pacman....he has beaten quite a few fighters who were expected to beat him soundly and failed....Boxing needs a classic match-up like this...it's long overdue....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

No doubt Doggy! I wouldnt say we need this fight to "save the sport" or anything like that. LOL People have been saying boxing is dead since Sullivan's first fight. I think we need it for the simple fact that it just makes sense you know? I mean , I guess each could go their own way , but like I said this makes the most sense and would propel the winner into the all time greatness level. I have to disagree w/ you ( respectfully of course ) in terms of each fighter needing the other. I love it when people hate on PBF , obviously not saying you , but people have no idea what their talking about regarding him. If you want to hate him , hate him for the right reasons , you know? Both guys have a list of whos , who , in terms of the guys they beat. People love to say that PBF has never beat anyone , LOL , couldnt be further from the truth. Your talking about guys like De La Hoya , Castillo(twice) , Corrales , Corley , Baldomir , Gatti , Hatton , Marquez , Mosley , Judah , Mitchell , Sosa , Ndou , Hernandez and Chavez. People love to call him a coward , a pus sy who just runs and cant/wont fight. I just laugh and say " Do you really think that Gatti wanted to box w/ PBF"? LOL Gatti wanted to make it a brawl and PBF beat his azz , I mean he made Gatti(r.i.p.) look like a club fighter! Same deal w/ Corrales(r.i.p.) and Floyd just put a beating on him , I mean that could have been PBF's greatest fight. He was absolutely great during that one. He was just teeing him up w/ left hook after left hook! The first Castillo fight was most definately the closest fight he's ever been in , IMHO. I remember watching that and thinking , "wow this is a real close one , it wouldnt be a complete travesty if they gave the decision to Castillo". In his day Castillo was a great fighter , a top 5 p4p fighter w/ a killer left hook. Castillo absolutely brought that left hook w/ him and wanted to make it a brawl as well. PBF didnt back down and brought the fight right back to him and didnt back down one bit. He was man enough to give Castillo a re-match and beat him easy. Judah not only turned the fight into a brawl , but used some real dirty tactics as well , like rabbit punches and hitting below the belt...a few times. PBF didnt back down and whooped his azz , he made Judah look silly during the process LOL. Not as silly as Kostya Tszyu , LMMFAO , that was so funny , a little scary , but still funny. Check that out if you never saw it , its on youtude. Baldomir was the bigger , stronger guy and tried to use that to his benifit , as he should , but PBF just picked him apart. And after seeing PBF tear up Mosley I dont think for a second Pac has a chance against Floyd. Believe me I would never underestimate Pac , hes an unbelievable fighter , seriously I have all the respect in the world for him and what hes done. LOL He beat two of my favorite fighters of all time , Morales and Barrera. Those were some great fights man! And trust me I know Manny's hit list as well. Clottey (which was a joke) , Cotto , Hatton , De La Hoya , Marquez (who lets be honest , Marquez beat him , absolutely beat him the first fight and the second is really up for debate too , IMHO ) , Morales (Who he lost to) , Barrera , Larios , Solis and Diaz. Just like PBF , Manny is walking into the HOF after he retires and just like PBF will go down as one of the best ever. See I have to disagree w/ you in terms of they need each other to prove that their great fighters. Like I said I think they need it because it makes the most sense and to prove who is the greatest "little man" of the past 30-40 years. And boxing , maybe like any other sport , has such a rich tradition in terms of all time great fighters. I think Ray Robinson is god-like , LOL and I dont even believe in god , hes the best ever , easy IMHO. Then theres guys like Ali , Armstrong , Pep , Gavilan , Monzon , Louis etc , it sux ending the list because of all the great ones you leave off. A win over Pac or a win over PBF would propel the winner on that level IMHO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DogenHanda. Show DogenHanda's posts

One-Time:

Just like PBF has fought guys like De La Hoya, Hatton, and Gatti...he still hasn't met an opponent that would make him rise to the Lee vs. Grant or Napoleon vs. Wellington showdown level....Pacman would provide him that.

Let me give you an example: Ali's opponents included major contenders (that could have arguably been champions but for Ali's presence) such as Cleveland Williams (who was never the same after surviving a bullet wound to the stomach), George Chuvalo (yes, the Arthur Gatti of his time...LOL), Ken Norton, and Floyd Patterson...yet, it was the fights with Frazier that caught everyone's imagination.

It should be a fun series of fights and I am looking forward to them....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

C'mon on will ya Kansas is one of about 3 states that teaches creationism...LOL you have no room to speak. 75% of the morons in that state believe the world is 4 months old. Posted by ONE-TIME

LOL, you really beleive you evolved from a monkey? I'm not a native Kansan, but I will tell you the people of this state are very down to earth, and are very open minded. This is a very conservative state, but we actually had a Democrat as governor until Obama scooped her up.