'09 "The Rematch"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

'09 "The Rematch"

It's a long way off but I have a feeling we'll being seeing these guys again.

Tuck: Giants are team to beat in '09

Views
    Comments

On the first day of the Giants' offseason workout program, Justin Tuck yesterday took a look around the locker room and determined, "We look big and fat right now. A lot of guys out of shape." Not to worry. Tuck was mostly kidding - he said he just finished squatting "about 400 pounds" - and getting back into the groove is what this time of year is all about. Despite a few extra pounds here and there, Tuck said the Giants are the team to beat in the NFL for the 2009 season. "The players here and the coaching staff," Tuck said of his rationale. "The experience, we have been there and done it. We know what it takes to get there. No one can deny that the team we had last year was headed that way until we got some injuries here and there, along with distractions. All of that happens for a reason. On paper I think the team to beat is definitely us."

New York Post

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

'09 "The Rematch"

I can't wait.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

'09 "The Rematch"

I imagine Steeler fan finds this amusing.

One thing you can say for certain about Blue New Jersey -- it is currently leading the league in blowhards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

'09 "The Rematch"

Don't forget toxic landfills, PrairieMike. Not to mention mutated Manning family members.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

'09 "The Rematch"

Tuck expects another hand out from the NFL?