1 PM Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: 1 PM Game Thread

Watchin the Falcons-Redskins game. Pretty good game, the going has been tough for Matty ice so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I noticed Benny has five carries for 7 yards, with a long run of three yards. Now how can something like that happen? Turf toe? Maybe it's Brady dictating the offense? Oh wait he doesn't play with Brady anymore. Maybe it's O'Brien's fault? 

His back up does have 5 carries for 40 yards. You see!!! Benny does help an offense! Look how he's helping his back up runner...he's going to make the guy a fortune before the season is over. I bet his back up is loving it...he gets to play behind one of the biggest lines in football and he has a QB that can throw the ball so defenses can't zero in on him. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One of the biggest puss moves I've ever seen was Romeo punting 4th and inches with 12 seconds left and the ball on the Ravens 42.  Amazing how this guy has a head coaching job. 

You throw a 12 yard out to get into FG range, worst case you run off 4 seconds on an inc. pass Baltimore gets the ball with 8 seconds on their own 42.  No way they are scoring.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gillette sucks in the rain! Wet field plays to power run game and Pats have the size against the Bronc's. Koppen exposed this game going against Vince and Lovie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Maybe at some point the KC offensive coordinator will learn that pick plays are illegal

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I noticed Benny has five carries for 7 yards, with a long run of three yards. Now how can something like that happen? Turf toe? Maybe it's Brady dictating the offense? Oh wait he doesn't play with Brady anymore. Maybe it's O'Brien's fault? 

His back up does have 5 carries for 40 yards. You see!!! Benny does help an offense! Look how he's helping his back up runner...he's going to make the guy a fortune before the season is over. I bet his back up is loving it...he gets to play behind one of the biggest lines in football and he has a QB that can throw the ball so defenses can't zero in on him. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL @ turf toe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Mighty Ravens struggling with the Chiefs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GB struggling in Indy.  Benson out with a foot injury. Rodgers struggling. Finley out with a shoulder injury. Ouch. KC looking to go up on Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

Packers/Rodgers stock falling badly since loss to Chiefs last season.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dalton out rushing Maroney lite...lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dalton out rushing Maroney lite...lol

[/QUOTe)

9 carrie for 14 yards!! With a long of 5 (career best?)

There were 5 guys that ran the ball on that team today, Benny had the most carries and the second least yards.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Get those cakes ready, Hurlie!  What frosting are you going to use today? bawahaha

Funny how you've never denied it.  Yep.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! That's pretty good. I'll splurge and buy some pies - that way when you and true champ admit that Benny wasn't good enough to get the ball more while he was here - you can get it in the face!! Sounds good, right?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, please splurge for that class of yours.  They need to add more weight like yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Now that you've opened your eyes and have to see how wrong you were about Benny, I suppose it's just a matter of time before you come clean about our defense...right? Bawahahaha!

22. This post has been removed.