1 PM Games Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: 1 PM Games Today

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

STL bludgeoning the Colts in Indy 28-0. Jax up 13-0 on Tennessee.  Cincy can't get out of their own way vs 3-5 Baltimore.

What a strange league.

[/QUOTE]

If the colts could lose could be big for pats seeding wise. The rams are still the rams though. I took Bears, Eagels, Ravens, Chargers, would like to cash in all long shots of course.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Cannot believe how bad Cincy looks right now.  

[/QUOTE]

They lost Gino A. They are reeling but still could comeback. They have to put some points up that starts with the  QB Daulton can't spell his name, you know what I mean. Want to catch that Dall@ NO game tonight . I expect a lot of points u would think. Don't want the giants in anyway , the boys could win but don't see it. But watch Romo have a big game but lose .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Indy and Cinci losing gives the Pats more room for error and still get 2nd seed and first round bye.

They might need it, don't see schedule for rest of season as that easy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I am shocked at how the Rams are demolishing the Colts right now (in Indy).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Tavon Austin has 2 receptions for 138 yards. LMAO

I can only imagine what the board trolls would do here, attacking BB, if we allowed 35 points through 3 qtrs to an offense like the Rams at home like that.

Talk about laying an egg.

LOL. This place would be nightmarish...the doom and gloomers would be out in full force.

And ya, when you consider the fact that Bradford is not even playing, that makes it worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I think the colts aren't good without Wayne and the bengals aren't good without Atkins . Even if they lose 2-3 more games I think the pats still get a bye

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

The NFL obviously has it out for the Ravens, orchestrating calls to get Cincy back in the game. First, a blown call on a review of a clear fumble by the Bengals and then a key drive that was ended because of a non call of PI against the Bengals.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NFL obviously has it out for the Ravens, orchestrating calls to get Cincy back in the game. First, a blown call on a review of a clear fumble by the Bengals and then a key drive that was ended because of a non call of PI against the Bengals.  

[/QUOTE]

Much like the manufactured call for the jets to beat the Pats a few weeks ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Much like the manufactured call for the jets to beat the Pats a few weeks ago.

[/QUOTE]

Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The refs enforced a rule.  Waaaaaaaaaaa!

Didn't i tell you not to waste my time by responding to my posts, you steaming pile o'dung?  Hey, I heard that Belichick has asked Kraft for a third office so he can do his cap management stuff.  It's so hard to keep all those distinctly different jobs separate if you have to do them all in the same office. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Meadow..  here is the penalty line for the Ravens-Bengals game: 

Bengals 9 - 134   Ravens 8 - 65.  Who lost out overall?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, Meadow..  here is the penalty line for the Ravens-Bengals game: 

Bengals 9 - 134   Ravens 8 - 65.  Who lost out overall?

[/QUOTE]

Because the Bengals were penalized more, this means that blatently blown calls were justified?  If you watched the game, you'd know that the Bengals looked awful and the penalties on them were very good calls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Denvers offense is simply ridicolous............  They score almost everytime they get the ball. Unbelievable

Broncos defense is playing great too.

I have no idea how the Pats D can even slow them down in 2 weeks.  I just do not see it happening. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

Denvers offense is simply ridicolous............  They score almost everytime they get the ball. Unbelievable

I have no idea how the Pats D can even slow them down in 2 weeks.  I just do not see it happening.

Brady is going to put up 50 on Denver's defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

Going to be difficult. Any conventional defense will just extnd the pain. 

PAts will need to play extremely tight man holding them up at the line as much as possible and force Gomer to hold the ball long enough to get to him. Yes, this will leave the pats vulnerable to screens and big gains...but if they  can get to him andf hit him a few times they might have a chance.

Their defense is getting better and is not as much an obvious weekness as it looked earlier in the year. The Patriots offense can dominate their defense if everything is working well.

A little snow will help too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Panthers defense played pretty good today.  The O-line of the Pats needs to show up next week.

Sections
Shortcuts