10-6 for 2010?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

10-6 for 2010?

W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
         Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE
    L    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX)
    W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    L    Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS)
    W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS)

10-6 for 2010?

Maybe I'll feel better after draft....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

Re: 10-6 for 2010?

In Response to 10-6 for 2010?:
    W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)      Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE L    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX) W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) L    Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS) W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS) 10-6 for 2010? Maybe I'll feel better after draft....lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

16-0 i'm a true patriots fan i think we will win every game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think we are going to lose to Pitt and since Balt and Indy are at home they can go either way so I'm gonna give 1 lose and 1 win. I'm gonna say 14-2 high end and 11-5 low end most likely 12-4. Also I don't think 10-6 will make the playoffs this year so I'm thinking we are going to need the 12-4 record

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

12-4 would be a conservative number. With any good luck they could go 13-3. If things go south 10-6 but no worse and thats before the draft and post draft moves.So I'm leaning more towards the 12-4 regular season record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

i think 10-6 should be good enough for w wildcard spot...i believe the2 wildcards will come down to either the jets, pats, dolphins, ravens, or steelers...wit 2 of these teams winning the division...division records is whatll be key

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, as of now I see a 10-6 season but could easily be 9-7 too.  here's hoping for some good things to come between now and the beginning of the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

yupp, 10-6 or 9-7 we gottta tough schedule! But were gonna win against steelers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I would wait on this before we start predicting records.  The Pats have a lot of serious questions going into the draft.  If we don't fix the pass rush and the right side of the defense we'll be in trouble against good offensive teams, even average offensive teams.  This means a possibility of dropping 8 games.

Offensively I think the Pats can fix this easily enough.  This draft seems a little bit more friendly on the offensive side of the ball. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

cool a game i'll actually look foward to watch on Thanksgiving!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)      Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE L    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX) W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS) L    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) L    Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS) W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS) W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC) W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS) W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS) 10-6 for 2010? Maybe I'll feel better after draft....lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

At least you have us closing the season out on a winning streak. That would probably put us in the playoffs which is what matters to me so I'll take it. Tory holt was a good grab for this team and I too hope the draft brings us a couple more key players from rookies or trades.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

W   Sunday, Sept. 12 — vs. Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Sunday, Sept. 19 — at Jets, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Sept. 26 — vs. Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Monday, Oct. 4 — at Dolphins, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
         Sunday, Oct. 10 — BYE
    W    Sunday, Oct. 17 — vs. Ravens, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L   Sunday, Oct. 24 — at Chargers, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    W    Sunday, Oct. 31 — vs. Vikings, 4:15 p.m. (FOX)
    W   Sunday, Nov. 7 — at Browns, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    L    Sunday, Nov. 14 — at Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    W   Sunday, Nov. 21 — vs. Colts, 4:15 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Thursday, Nov. 25 — at Detroit, 12:30 p.m. (Thanksgiving, CBS)
    W   Monday, Dec. 6 — vs. Jets, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 12 — at Bears, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 19 — vs. Packers, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
    W   Sunday, Dec. 26 — at Bills, 1 p.m. (CBS)
    W   Sunday, Jan. 2 — vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m. (CBS)

12-4 -
    Against the Ravens, VW and this D have something to prove, it will be a very physical game and BB has two weeks to prepare for them.
    Against the Vikes, if Farve is in NO gave a good blue print to beat him.  That is beat him up, hit him as often as possible without farve they don't win.
    Against Pitt they have a good chance to win but tough to play at the big ketchup bottle.
    Against Indy, no way the Patriots let this one get away.  Indy's line is not the same, with a better rush they will be able to hit Manning and knock him around.
    Against Packers, that is a tough one and not feeling to sure about it but its home so advantage Pats although nervous about that one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarylandFan. Show MarylandFan's posts

They went 10-6 in 2009 w/1 WR, a banged-up OL, a moribund pass rush and a secondary constantly under seige due to the non-pass rush. The Pats will draft an OLB, DE and OL, all 3 will start. 13-3 in 2010. The Jokes and Phins although  improved are both 9-7 teams.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Stay Healthy!  Sky's the limit! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

10-6 is funny....so isn't 16-0.  I will leave the foolish and idiotic predictions to you people...until the training camps are over....then I will make the predictions.

otherwise, no full team = no legitimate/accurate predictions.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

m10 - you are the funniest guy on the board.  You berate everyone who has a comment about anything.  I'll admit, I seek out your posts just to find out if you have used the words stupid, dumb or idiot. 

In fact, I think if I were in college I could make a drinking game out of it like Bob, Hi Bob. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Posted by BubbaInHawaii

The Pats are 62-11 with Brady starting at home (.849).  I would be surprised if they lost 3 home games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010?:
    m10 - you are the funniest guy on the board.  You berate everyone who has a comment about anything.  I'll admit, I seek out your posts just to find out if you have used the words stupid, dumb or idiot.  In fact, I think if I were in college I could make a drinking game out of it like Bob, Hi Bob. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Um, ok....

Too bad you can't contest that I am wrong.....

It is also too bad that you can't understand that I am setting the dolts straight....you know, the people that can't think clearly....and if a stupid, or dumb or idiot happens to slip out every oncein a while, then it was warranted.

And maybe that is your excuse for your level of thinking, but drinking and typing is dangerous...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Chargers get 4th easiest schedule... how does that happen the schedule needs to be better ballanced then that but anyway.
    I see the Patriots as better then .500 how much better depends on what happens over the next 4 months. 9-7 to 10-6 is believeable but if they do a good job with this draft they could conceivably get two very good starters from this draft and a couple that can start and grow with the position. Or they could draft 4 busts... I just don't see that happening.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

We're not losing to Miami IN Miami. How do I know this? Becasue I'm going to the game and I have been to A LOT of Pats games and I have NEVER EVER seen them lose. So there. I'm also going to the Viking, Jets (@ Gillette) and Indy games so you can put those in the win column as well. Smile

Also let's remember that the schedule never turns out the way we think it will and teams that we think we can/can't beat in April end up being totally different in October.

We will sweep the Jets this year and I can't wait to bump this thread when we do!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I could not imagine the Patriots at 10-6.  They have twelve second year draft choice players from 2009, many of whom are going to blossom, and another four TBA 2010 high draft choices coming in.  This year the team got notably better than anyone else did.

Jets:  the Sanchise has been throwing a bit of Sancheese lately.  Maybe smooth talking goes only so far.  Oh, and their heart condition coach will order his players to tell the press that the Jets are going to win.  Again.  Surprise.

Dolphins:  A night game will miss the oppressive heat in Miami, and a Monday game gives BB more preparation time, which helps because Miami thrives on gimmicks such as the Wildcat.

The Ravens are good, but BB will get an extra week of prep time, it's at home, and this time the Patriots won't be dispirited because one of their best players is out and their playoff hopes dashed.  The Patriots beat the Ravens in the regular season last year.

Brett Favre is good, but his cheese is getting a little more aged each year.  It's not a slam-dunk loss, or a win, by far.  It's a game at the Razor.

Let me put on my psychic hat and say the Rooneys get rid of Big Ben before September.  Conspiring with your personal bodyguard to use a date-rape drug is beyond acceptable in Pittsburgh.  The Steelers will still have a running game but BB has an oversized defensive line to counter that.

Many pieces of BB's pass defense are getting better.  Indy without the pumped-in fake crowd noise is not going to succeed.

13-3 is more likely.  It could be higher if the injuries stay low.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : Um, ok.... Too bad you can't contest that I am wrong..... It is also too bad that you can't understand that I am setting the dolts straight....you know, the people that can't think clearly....and if a stupid, or dumb or idiot happens to slip out every oncein a while, then it was warranted. And maybe that is your excuse for your level of thinking, but drinking and typing is dangerous...
    Posted by m1021us

LOL - What is there to contest?  You don't offer any insight into anything.  You only criticize the thoughts of others.  The only real thing you have said over the last month is that it is too early to predict anything.  Wow!!!  That is driving 45 on the highway.  That is not stepping out on a limb.  That is not even climbing the tree. 

Its easy to be a critic, but when you do and offer nothing in return, you make yourself look silly, and that is what you have done.  Oh and the frequent idiot, stupid, dumb comments add to it.  They don't occur once in a while.  They are a regular part of your posting response. 

By the way - I don't see 10-6 out of the realm of possibility.  I don't see the pats better at RB - I don't see them better at WR - at least not for 1/2 the season.  Are they a better o-line today - no.  Maybe they will improve in the secondary due to further maturity of players.  Don't know about LB. 

Will the draft help.  Based on my theory of Belichick - it will add depth which can be helpful, but will the addition of rookies help them win more games - I don't think so. 

The Jets will be a test.  The phins will be a test.  The pats play 8-9 playoff teams from last year. 

That's how you post. I am sure I will get a response that says I am stupid and that it is too early to predict and you will offer nothing more, but then again, nothing ventured nothing gained.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't think the Pats will be asking too much from the rookies.   The good thing about the Pats position is that they only require one or two starters out of this draft.  So you are close to being right about the depth remark.  We do however have to hit on this draft to make a go of it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : LOL - What is there to contest?  You don't offer any insight into anything.  You only criticize the thoughts of others.  The only real thing you have said over the last month is that it is too early to predict anything.  Wow!!!  That is driving 45 on the highway.  That is not stepping out on a limb.  That is not even climbing the tree.  Its easy to be a critic, but when you do and offer nothing in return, you make yourself look silly, and that is what you have done.  Oh and the frequent idiot, stupid, dumb comments add to it.  They don't occur once in a while.  They are a regular part of your posting response.  By the way - I don't see 10-6 out of the realm of possibility.  I don't see the pats better at RB - I don't see them better at WR - at least not for 1/2 the season.  Are they a better o-line today - no.  Maybe they will improve in the secondary due to further maturity of players.  Don't know about LB.  Will the draft help.  Based on my theory of Belichick - it will add depth which can be helpful, but will the addition of rookies help them win more games - I don't think so.  The Jets will be a test.  The phins will be a test.  The pats play 8-9 playoff teams from last year.  That's how you post. I am sure I will get a response that says I am stupid and that it is too early to predict and you will offer nothing more, but then again, nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Posted by underdoggg

Again, It is illogical to make iny predictions based on who is currently on the team....Any predictions have no merit what so ever.....You can't contest that I am wrong.....

What good is it if I tell you that I predict that the Pats will beat the Colts in New England in the dead of winter?  It won't do any good at all because the teams are incomplete....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: 10-6 for 2010? : LOL - What is there to contest?  You don't offer any insight into anything.  You only criticize the thoughts of others.  The only real thing you have said over the last month is that it is too early to predict anything.  Wow!!!  That is driving 45 on the highway.  That is not stepping out on a limb.  That is not even climbing the tree.  Its easy to be a critic, but when you do and offer nothing in return, you make yourself look silly, and that is what you have done.  Oh and the frequent idiot, stupid, dumb comments add to it.  They don't occur once in a while.  They are a regular part of your posting response.  By the way - I don't see 10-6 out of the realm of possibility.  I don't see the pats better at RB - I don't see them better at WR - at least not for 1/2 the season.  Are they a better o-line today - no.  Maybe they will improve in the secondary due to further maturity of players.  Don't know about LB.  Will the draft help.  Based on my theory of Belichick - it will add depth which can be helpful, but will the addition of rookies help them win more games - I don't think so.  The Jets will be a test.  The phins will be a test.  The pats play 8-9 playoff teams from last year.  That's how you post. I am sure I will get a response that says I am stupid and that it is too early to predict and you will offer nothing more, but then again, nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Posted by underdoggg

That is a pretty stupid post

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

i'll reserve judgement until after the draft and the remainder of the offseason, but i'm feeling 10-6 or 9-7 at this point...

Sections
Shortcuts