10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!

1. TEBOW PULLS IT OUT AGAINST KC. dont take the 3 for kc. 

2. COLTS UPSET THE JAX. indy finally wins one. if they dont, they are 0-16. will rally together. dont take the 3 for jax.

3. BUF UPSET THE BOYZ. BILLS are primed to go into dallas and bend over the romosexual. no way dallas covers the 5.5.

4. TENNESSEE UPSETS CAROLINA. look for hasselbeck to walk into carolina and beat the 3.5 faves. not sold on that defense.

5. SAINTS OVER FALCONS. this is a pick them game, but saints should be mad enough to go into atlanta and win on a field goal. 

6. DETROIT UPSET CHICAGO. after a bye, i expect the lions to let the dawgs out and bite cutler big time. that o-line is still shaky. lions get their swag back in chi-town.

7. ZONA WILL LOSE BY LESS THAN 13.5. they will cover. likely within a field goal. eags are still FRAUDS!

8. GIANTS UPSET SAN FRAN. eli is the classic road warrior, right up there with the old brady. will come into your house and smack around your wife before sunanskying her and forcing you to watch before ordering you to bring him dinner.

9. MINNY WILL COVER THE 13.5. this will be a very close game. i see a lot of AD and at least 120 yards and 2 TDs as jared allen goes wild. green bay's defense is right down there with the patsies. minny will not be intimidated playing in green bay, been there and done that so many times. wonder how divided in loyalty favre will be? 

10. JETS WILL BEAT THE PATS. no upset coming folks. we are what we are. i expect ocho to make a catch in this game. thats your HEADLINE! but i just dont see this team beating a surging jets right now esp after beating them the first time in new england. will be a very close game. can see gost missing his first kick in the 4th for his career on a potential game-winner. then i see the jets pulling it out in overtime. THREE STRAIGHT losses will be the bottom. i see the team making their patented late season run after that. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: 10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!

Go f*** your mom

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: 10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!

I like the colts pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

A few games I disagree on
    1.  Chicago on the rise since they beat the Eagles at philadephia.  Payback time that they lost to the Lions few weeks ago.
    2.  49ers defense is the stinkiest at #1 that is they are 7-1.  Their defense is not like the Pats.  They are moving closer to the "W" = 8-1.
    3.  Speechless about the Pats offense this week = Pats 33 Jets 20.

Money in the bank is the over between Falcons & Saints.
    GO PATS.
    In Response to 10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml 1. TEBOW PULLS IT OUT AGAINST KC. dont take the 3 for kc.  2. COLTS UPSET THE JAX. indy finally wins one. if they dont, they are 0-16. will rally together. dont take the 3 for jax. 3. BUF UPSET THE BOYZ. BILLS are primed to go into dallas and bend over the romosexual. no way dallas covers the 5.5. 4. TENNESSEE UPSETS CAROLINA. look for hasselbeck to walk into carolina and beat the 3.5 faves. not sold on that defense. 5. SAINTS OVER FALCONS. this is a pick them game, but saints should be mad enough to go into atlanta and win on a field goal.  6. DETROIT UPSET CHICAGO. after a bye, i expect the lions to let the dawgs out and bite cutler big time. that o-line is still shaky. lions get their swag back in chi-town. 7. ZONA WILL LOSE BY LESS THAN 13.5. they will cover. likely within a field goal. eags are still FRAUDS! 8. GIANTS UPSET SAN FRAN. eli is the classic road warrior, right up there with the old brady. will come into your house and smack around your wife before sunanskying her and forcing you to watch before ordering you to bring him dinner. 9. MINNY WILL COVER THE 13.5. this will be a very close game. i see a lot of AD and at least 120 yards and 2 TDs as jared allen goes wild. green bay's defense is right down there with the patsies. minny will not be intimidated playing in green bay, been there and done that so many times. wonder how divided in loyalty favre will be?  10. JETS WILL BEAT THE PATS. no upset coming folks. we are what we are. i expect ocho to make a catch in this game. thats your HEADLINE! but i just dont see this team beating a surging jets right now esp after beating them the first time in new england. will be a very close game. can see gost missing his first kick in the 4th for his career on a potential game-winner. then i see the jets pulling it out in overtime. THREE STRAIGHT losses will be the bottom. i see the team making their patented late season run after that. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Have you noticed that people stopped talking to you?  LOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

oh i get it- because you are a colts fan- ha- that's pretty funny ud69

In Response to Re: 10 CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 10: PATS ARE GOING DOWN AS BILLS, TEBOW +COLTS WIN!:
    [QUOTE]I like the colts pick.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts