10 CONTROVERSIAL CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 3 (JETS AND PACK ARE GOING DOWN)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

10 CONTROVERSIAL CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 3 (JETS AND PACK ARE GOING DOWN)

1. CINCINATTI OVER SAN FRAN playing at home, sold on andy dalton. when alex smith is the answer you need a new question...

2. MIAMI OVER CLEVELAND dolphs are the best 0-2 team in the league esp on offense, time for them to come together as a team. should go 6-10.

3. MINNY OVER DETROIT love the lions but this is one where i expect mcnabb who is barely hanging on to his career to come up big esp in the 2nd half as an exception and look for petersen to run wild. detroit is very one-dimensional offensively.

4. HOUSTON OVER SAINTS even on the road, i expect them to bring heat on brees and this to be the breakout game for them texans.

5. GIANTS OVER THE FRAUD EAGS this is the game jints finally stop their recent losing streak to the eags although on the road. kafka (with prep time) or vick (doubt he will play or last) doesnt matter. their trainer talked for 20m at reid's press conference about vick, can you imagine bb ever doing that?

6. 0AK OVER THE FRAUD JETS mcfadden will end the jets 25 game streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher. traveling to the west coast doesnt help. sanchez will be exposed again, frenzied comeback will be short this time.

7. RAMS OVER RAVENS raves will get it right but right now are still searching a bit. they willl lose by a FG as the rams are more desperate for a win. i see bradford going off along with mr. jackson

8. CHICAGO OVER THE PACK call it the revenge of the CUTLER. esp combined with what happened last week, i look to see a more balanced and contrite offense and dont forget rodgers is usually held in check by the bears.

9. TAMPA OVER ATLANTA tampa is finally going to stop the falcons after 5 straight losses. atl and ryan are bruised up and tampa is simply a bad matchup at this time esp with the bucs at home.

10. SKINS OVER THE BOYZ this is the game that puts the skins on the map. look for romo to be ineffective and hit hard and hit often assuming he lays. skins are going to play hungry and desperate. the skins are the most balanced and BEST in their division.. period!

again, i'm going to stay away from picking a winner in the pats game for i'm too biased towards the pats to be objective. i do see it being close like a last second FG and i do see this being the game ocho breaks out for 80 yards, 5 catches and a TD. PATS are dead last in yards allowed and that number should accelerate but are 14th in points allowed. PATS wont cover the spread. we'll see...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Re: 10 CONTROVERSIAL CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 3 (JETS AND PACK ARE GOING DOWN)

Wow, you're way off....what season are you watching?

1. SAN FRAN OVER CINCY.. Michael Crabtree shines (for once) & Frank Gore gets the SF ground game into gear...

2. CLEVELAND OVER MIAMI.. the panthers are the best 0-2 team in the league, Miam's D can't stop a nose bleed or the Cleveland TE's.

3. DETROIT OVER MINNE BLOW OUT BLOW OUT BLOW OUT. McNABB is DONE after this one.... 

4. SAINTS OVER TEXANS the saints start to look more like the '09 version, & Houston begins to wonder if they'll ever pose as a threat to the crown with a gimpy Arian foster.

5. EAGLES STOMP THE GIANTS I thought the gmen were in for a whoopin last monday vs STL, but STL clearly has issues. The Eagles will man up behind a woozy vick. eagles big!

6. JETS OVER OAK this one is gonna look like the cowboys opener. Raiders go up big, Jets come back. Heart of a paper champion...

7. RAVENS OVER RAMS are you nuts dude? Ravens drop 2 stright vs this bunch of clearly confused pats impersonaters on O? LOL

8. PACK OVER BEARS Chicago looks like that team that is going to crush the jokers & never beat a contender. GB is officially awake after the 1st half vs carolina last week. They won't be sleeping vs their biggest rival. 5 td's for Rodgers

9. TAMPA OVER ATLANTA i'll agree w/you here. The keys are running behind Blount & home cookin. ATL would not have beat philly last week if Vick had not gone down. I think ATL is in for a terrible year. Jaquizz Rodgers anyone?

10. SKINS OVER THE BOYZ I'll agree again. DC is rolling right now & the boys are too injured up to compete.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: 10 CONTROVERSIAL CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 3 (JETS AND PACK ARE GOING DOWN):
    Wow, you're way off....what season are you watching? 1. SAN FRAN OVER CINCY.. Michael Crabtree shines (for once) & Frank Gore gets the SF
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption
    well red, i appreciate spirited discussions esp when backed up with some facts. the only one i'm really wobbly on is mcnabb for he's really showing every sign of a guy who's punch-frunk and done. he may throw for just 34 yards as they still win depite of him. but no, i dont see a blow out! this will be a week of upsets. anyway, check back on sunday night i'll repost thr thread with a new title and we can judge how right or wrong you were. btw, carolina's problem is that their defense is lousy, far worse than miami's. their defensive pass efficiency rating is the worse. cam is second to brady in both yards and pass per attempt and pass efficiency ratings but is defense makes his opponents look better than him every week!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

who cares who you pick? Why are you so arrogant to think folks here give a rats as s who you pick in each game?! You have proven over and over again to not know crap about football but only post ridiculous threads for shock value.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: 10 CONTROVERSIAL CONTRARIAN PICKS FOR WEEK 3 (JETS AND PACK ARE GOING DOWN):
    who cares who you pick? Why are you so arrogant to think folks here give a rats as s who you pick in each game?! You have proven over and over again to not know crap about football but only post ridiculous threads for shock value.
    Posted by Quagmire3

quaggy my man, long time no smell.... follow my picks and you too could make some money my friend! i just make the ten toughest picks.. arrogance is u trying to get drama and shock value attention by spewing vile on my thread.. but its all good, where do you think i'm wrong in my picks?

Sections
Shortcuts