10 F**KING years of losing

Time to clean house Mr. Kraft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: 10 F**KING years of losing

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHY ?  Yesturday they had the Pats in the SUPERBOWL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't see a loser. I see a team working hard, facing challenges, injuries and losses, and fighting and improving despite it all. I am proud what they achieved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

dude.  its 10 years of winning.  getting sloppy seconds on draft picks.  and still winning.  not the big game.  but what they are doing is special

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

TCal, sometimes you annoy me. 25 other teams didn't win it in 10 years either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Amazing to get this far with all the injuries.  Need to work on some things and make some changes before next season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

think we'll get gronk back by week 10?  he dont cut like welker or ap so he should be good to go earlier. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

think we'll get gronk back by week 10?  he dont cut like welker or ap so he should be good to go earlier. 

[/QUOTE]

Week 1. 6 months recovery for a surgery he had in January. I'm no genius, but that's a July recovery for a September start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Tcal if they did not lose occasionally you would have nothing to talk about Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Clean house on a team that made it to the AFC championship game 3 years in a row?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those other 25 teams didn't have Tom Brady at QB.  Open your eyes son.  BB has failed big time with the best weapon in the sport at his disposal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Winning the big one in today's NFL is roll of the dice.  The Pats 01-04 are the last NFL dynasty.   NO team will win 3 out of 4 championships in the NFL again.  Guaranteed.

But, we DO want that 4th ring.  That's the frustrating part.  Every year we have gotten a chance to win it.  It's not like we have gone 2-14 to rebuild for 5 years.  But, the window on the foundations of this - BB/TB - is closing quickly.

BB needs to build them next year for "WIN NOW" mode; those are the dice I would roll.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcopp11. Show rcopp11's posts

soft as. pats... lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?  Too soon to say this after a tough loss.  Clear your head, Tcal!

They have the team in place if it weren't for all the injuries.  They found a running game.  They lacked TEs, especially missing Gronk for most of the season.  No WRs to scare the opposing D deep at all.  Heck, they won a lot more with Gronk out than most here would have expected.

On the D side of the ball, they found some good talent who stepped up and when the injured guys come back, the D could be real good.

This team, with what they had got deeper into the playoffs than most expected.  Let's accept that.  THREE consecutive AFCCGs..  Not everyone gets to the SB.  Two good teams, one has to lose.  Pats this time, albeit, again, two years in a row.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those other 25 teams didn't have Tom Brady at QB.  Open your eyes son.  BB has failed big time with the best weapon in the sport at his disposal.

[/QUOTE]

And I can make the argument that they'll win it next season and, had they not lost so much this season, including the proverbial straw in Talib, they would've won today.

Once we lost Gronk, the season was for fun.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Second youngest team in the NFL.......put the crack pipe down....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Winning the big one in today's NFL is roll of the dice.  The Pats 01-04 are the last NFL dynasty.   NO team will win 3 out of 4 championships in the NFL again.  Guaranteed.

But, we DO want that 4th ring.  That's the frustrating part.  Every year we have gotten a chance to win it.  It's not like we have gone 2-14 to rebuild for 5 years.  But, the window on the foundations of this - BB/TB - is closing quickly.

BB needs to build them next year for "WIN NOW" mode; those are the dice I would roll.   

[/QUOTE]

+1

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHY ?  Yesturday they had the Pats in the SUPERBOWL?

[/QUOTE]

Your last 10 seasons are a bust...nothing special about winning (cheating) in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

cheating? when.  Spygate i presume.  did you know the patriots still tape other teams.  did you know that its legal to tape other teams.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dude.  its 10 years of winning.  getting sloppy seconds on draft picks.  and still winning.  not the big game.  but what they are doing is special

[/QUOTE]

What have you won in the last 10 years....nothing!!!   You need to cheat to win and since you can't cheat anymore no more winning for you.

[/QUOTE]

we are in the hunt every year are we not?  idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

pats are loaded for next year. just need to stay relatively healthy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to ctpat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pats are loaded for next year. just need to stay relatively healthy.

[/QUOTE]

we say that every year don't we

Sections
Shortcuts