10 F**KING years of losing

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Re: 10 F**KING years of losing

In response to NYC's comment:

I don't see a loser. I see a team working hard, facing challenges, injuries and losses, and fighting and improving despite it all. I am proud what they achieved.

+100

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

In response to ctpat's comment:

pats are loaded for next year. just need to stay relatively healthy.

we say that every year don't we

Agree. Also, teams are catching up with the New England Patriots.  The Bengals will be better. The Bills and the Dolphin will be better.

There is no guarantee next season.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Yeah, but just think of all the money we saved by getting AMENDOLA!  WOW...HE WAS SO CHEAP!

Remember?  "Just as good as Welker!  But 1/10th the price!"

Who needs WRs who can run, get open, and catch the ball?  Not us!  Gimme Austin Collie and Joe Mulligan any day.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Amazing to get this far with all the injuries.  Need to work on some things and make some changes before next season. 

Agree tfb12'. For this team to get where they were today, un real.  I have a feeling though, they'll get TB some toys next year and need to load up defensively!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

In response to ctpat's comment:

pats are loaded for next year. just need to stay relatively healthy.

we say that every year don't we

Agree. Also, teams are catching up with the New England Patriots.  The Bengals will be better. The Bills and the Dolphin will be better.

There is no guarantee next season.

12-4 with 5 pro-bowlers on IR is a promising future. Mayo, Collins, Kelly, Wilfork, Gronk are game changers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

What a great season! By the way, the Broncos are pretty good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Sure. About 5 years of getting screwed. Hmmm. 3 , ahem, losses this year due to officiating? Bet you win one of those. That makes this game at home. Big difference. The NFL knew it, so they hedged their bets. I saw a Denver team that got away with stuff the Patriots couldn't. if they tried, they got penalized. Denver didn't. This Denver team is not that good. The altitude, combined with keeping the D on the field gives you this. Plus some extremely timely and favorable calls that went Denvers way. They turned them into 10 points. Easy to point fingers at the execution which there was plenty to look at there. However, people get too involved or blinded by the Xs and Os when in all reality the answer is the league and how it's run.  Players have suffered life altering injuries playing this sport.  Then they engineer it to their wants. Disgusting. Start looking at the big picture and you will see what's happening. Just like the voting process, we'll change it NEXT time. Never does. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

TCal, sometimes you annoy me. 25 other teams didn't win it in 10 years either.

Those other 25 teams didn't have Tom Brady at QB.  Open your eyes son.  BB has failed big time with the best weapon in the sport at his disposal.

I don't think Brady was good at all today.  sooooo...  End of the road came in Denver Again.  Maybe they should have smoked some weed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I remember after the Bufalo Bills lost their 4th Super Bowl.

Fans didnt want them to make it to a 5th with the same team.

Unfortunately for them, the Bills have stunk ever since.

Sections
Shortcuts