Re: ***10 predictions that might make me look crazy***
posted at 12/23/2013 9:14 AM EST
Time to revisit my predictions from 9/8:
1. Boyce will have more receptions, yards and TD's than Dobson this year.
2. Buchanan will be top 5 on the team in sacks.
RESULT: Correct, though being tied with 6 others with 2 sacks isn't saying much and he probably... injuries also played a factor.
3. Logan Ryan will lead the team in interceptions.
RESULT: Correct, though Talib didn't play the entire season.
4. Shane Vereen will score the 3rd most TD's (behind Gronk and Ridley).
RESULTS: Wrong, though he was injured much of the season.
5. Tommy Kelly will have more sacks than VW.
RESULT: Correct, though both missed much of the season.
6. Steve Beauharnais will make people wonder how he lasted until the 7th round.
RESULT: Wrong, hasn't really seen the field outside of ST.
7. Duron Harmon will have the 2nd most tackles amongst NE safeties (behind only DMC).
RESULT: Wrong, he finished a distant 3rd.
8. Kenbrell Thompkins will have end up with more receptions, yards and TD's than Amendola (well, that's not really crazy considering Amendola is sure to miss time).
RESULT: Wrong, though he did have more TD's, haha.
9. Dont'e Hightower will be in the Pro Bowl discussion.
RESULT: Wrong, has been just OK for the most part... leading the team in tackles.
10. NE will have a top 10 pass defense.
RESULT: Wrong, defense has been ravaged by injury and while they're Top 10 in QBR against, they closer to 20th in yards and TD's allowed.