10 Random Draft Coverage Thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

10 Random Draft Coverage Thoughts

1.  Manziel's sister is sneaky hot.. the girl next door type.

2.  The NFL Network's Molly Qerim is absolute smoke.

3.  I could do without all the post-pick player interviews where players just spit out one cliche after another.

4.  I can't take my eyes of Brian Baldingers right pinky... that thing is phenomenal and should have it's own website.

5.  Chris Berman brings absolutely nothing to ESPN's telecast... it seems like he just blurts out the obvious and no one responds.

6.  Gruden seemed in over his head last night, didn't seem that prepared.

7.  Mayock is the best in the biz.

8. Manziel says "me" and "I" a lot.

9.  I don't ever remember a player leaving the draft stage through the crowd like Manziel did?  Kinda cheesy, IMO.

10.  Maybe I'm getting old (will be 36 next week), but these kids look young, ha.

Bonus: Not only is Eric Ebron athletic, but he can cry without generating any tears.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: 10 Random Draft Coverage Thoughts

LMAO the Ebron thing is too funny. I agree with #1, I was hoping he'd keep dropping so they'd keep showing her.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

LOL !!!!! :D

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

4. I can't take my eyes of Brian Baldingers right pinky... that thing is phenomenal and should have it's own website.

http://deadspin.com/5116122/is-brian-baldingers-mangled-digit-growing-a-face 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I could do without the whole introduction ceremony before the draft where the players are modeling suits.  Hollywoods red carpet seems so close.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Very nice but you forgot:

#11 when it's the Pats time to pick both ESPN and NFLN will simultaneously go on commercial so you know it's time to reload at the fridge or hit the head

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

I go to NFL Network just to watch Molly Qerim.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

1.  Manziel's sister is sneaky hot.. the girl next door type.

Was that his sister? I though GF.

She is beautiful. Fresh/ young version of Audrey Hepburn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Mayock is really really good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

I could do without the whole introduction ceremony before the draft where the players are modeling suits.  Hollywoods red carpet seems so close.......

I hate that...

I hate the fact that they have not done anything in the NFL and yet they are wearing expensive suits and jewelry like they have been professionally successful for a decade. I prefer seeing the athlete get the news in their own home, with family, as they really are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

I hate that...

I hate the fact that they have not done anything in the NFL and yet they are wearing expensive suits and jewelry like they have been professionally successful for a decade. I prefer seeing the athlete get the news in their own home, with family, as they really are.

Yup.  The whole thing.  It's supposed to be about football, not Hollywood.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'll also add that I really, really like Charley Casserly as an analyst.

Sections
Shortcuts