10 years of playoff losses - have Pats become Colts??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: 10 years of playoff losses - have Pats become Colts??

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

D AM IT!- I was hoping Babe wasn't going to be here today. Here we go again with Babe making excuses for Brady.

In Babes eyes Brady has never done anything wrong. For instance Brady has thrown 3 TD's and 7 INT's in AFC Championships games played at home over the years.

In Babes eyes they were all the defenses fault,the recievers fault,the waterboys fault BUT in no way did Brady have anything to do with this horrible stat.

Lets all welcome Babe to the forum and read how it's everybodies fault but Brady's that the pats haven't won anything in 10 years now.

ladies and Gents-I give you the Commisioner of The Brady Apologists Foundation...one Mr. Babe Parilli.

And the crowd reacts with a resounding..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[/QUOTE]

Well there is that illegitimate child he fathered. 

[/QUOTE]

You think there is something wrong with having a child out of wedlock? Elaborate troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

TFB - the defense kept the giants below their scoring average.  that is not a fail.

[/QUOTE]

The Giants traded clock for score. Teams don't use the same gameplan for every opponent troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]

Once again with the injury excuse bt pats fans before the pats even play the game...If they get to the game.WEAK

Every team in the League deals with injuries. Fan bases don't seem to understand that.

[/QUOTE]

What instability on offense does Denver have??  ALL of Peyton's weapons are still playing.

Manning has  Welker, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, Decker, Tamme. All his guys are there!

Brady lost Welker,  Hernandez, Gronkowski, Woodhead.  Now he does not even have Dobson and Thompkins.  It is both incredible and ridicolous the amount of change Brady has to deal with.  His top 5 targets from last year are gone! Amendola is hurt. Dobson and Thompkins are hurt.                          He only has Edelman, that is it!  He currently has bottom 5 NFL talent around him.  Compare that to any other elite team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about this bet!  If the Pats win any playoff games and your Donkeys and Seyton Manning go One and Done AGAIN, you come back and apologize to all Pats fans and disappear forever!  Never mind you'll just come back as Deadspin or something like that...

[/QUOTE]

just for clarification, who are you referring to with your bet?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I thought I was replying to this

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK then lets take this bet - if Pats choke again playoffs we dont see you here next year, if Pats win SB as you insist they arent the choking Colts, then I wont be here next year....hows that??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Once again with the injury excuse bt pats fans before the pats even play the game...If they get to the game.WEAK

Every team in the League deals with injuries. Fan bases don't seem to understand that.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking or injuries and insults when do you get Sanchez back?  I haven't seen a good Butt Fumble since last Thanks Giving!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is forcing your testicles and rectum into the face of an innocent female trainer as you hold her down worse, troll?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"10 years in playoffs, many as the favorite to win it all, and you dont win, its a choke to me."

The key part in that phrase is "to me." It's a choke to you. Step back and common sense indicates the Pats were very near winning two other Super Bowls. 

"Listening to FAN out of NY after Pats beat Denver, was the the comment that Pats always win UNTIL the playoffs....."

And when was the last time Denver won anything worth winning? Back to John Elway. If the Pats are the Colts then Denver is... San Diego? 

Sure the Pats haven't had a strong defense with great playmakers in 10 years (might have been different this year if not for the rash of jnjuries - grrr). Nor has the offense always lived up to its billing, the line has been dominated, Brady has had his rough spots, and the receivers also. 

I believe we'd have another Super Bowl if the BB had resigned Deion Brach but that's me. 

If winning Super Bowls is so easy why has Peyton of the Colts and now Broncs only done it once, and then against the worst team the NFC put up in 15 years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Is forcing your testicles and rectum into the face of an innocent female trainer as you hold her down worse, troll?

Sounds like a typical Friday and Saturday night to me.  Except my girlfriend really isn't so innocent and it's not really forceful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

The colts would love to be the patriots.

The patriots will never be the colts.

Colts deserve to be talked about in the playoffs like the bills are talked about in the superbowl.

Scott Norwood misses a field goal and all of a sudden the Bills are losers and Bill Parcells is a hall of famer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT0r8wBL4QU

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know the troll's answer to that question... just an inncoent college prank gone bad. Dogggg thinks that having a child out of wedlock is worse than sexual assault and then having daddy pay to make it all go away.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This guy says it much better than I could.

Enjoyment Not An Option For Some When Following Patriots

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know the troll's answer to that question... just an inncoent college prank gone bad. Dogggg thinks that having a child out of wedlock is worse than sexual assault and then having daddy pay to make it all go away.

[/QUOTE]

True. And that's just another reason I say he doesn't have an honest bone in his body. He's a pure lying phony.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No. The Colts had better defenses overall and consistently better receivers than the Pats have had for a number of years now.

[/QUOTE]

Babe - your intentional dishonesty made me laugh.  Good for you, man!  You get a smiley face.  Smile

[/QUOTE]

My comparison of the "Manning years Colts" and the "Pats of recent years" is perfectly honest and accurate.

But I don't expect a lying troll like yourself to admit that. You don't have an honest bone in your body.

But I'll prove you are the liar rather than me, because...  it's fun to expose the wicked.

From 2001 through 2010, the "Brady-Manning a Colt rivalry years, the Colts were ranked in yards given -

2002 #8

2003 #11

2005 #11

2007 #3

2008 #11

The Patriots in the last 3 seasons were respectively ranked -

2010 - 25th

2011 - 31st

2012 - 25th.

And all this with the Colts playing most games in a dome as opposed to our outdoor venue, where offense, not defense, has an advantage.

Again, you are proven the liar, no me. Laughing

As far as the receiver portion of my claims, Manning had the #3 and #8 (receptions) receivers of all-time for his Colts years. Brady didn't have nearly that level of talent to throw to consistently. Case closed.

[/QUOTE]
    LMFAO - Babe - everyone knows Belichick employs a bend don't break defense.  He'd give up a million yards if they resulted in no points.  Since 2006 the pats defense has ranked outside of the top 10 just once in scoring. 

As for Receivers - I'd compare Welker, Branch, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Woodhead, Edleman, Moss, Ocho, and Lloyd favorably with the colts stable of receivers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB - the defense kept the giants below their scoring average.  that is not a fail.

[/QUOTE]

The Giants traded clock for score. Teams don't use the same gameplan for every opponent troll.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying I am wrong, Babe - or are you changing the subject?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I'll answer that - As long as the child is loved, then what Manning did is worse.  Doesn't make TB's situation a good one. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

how can the Pats be like the Colts?? Pats won 3 superbowls in the Belichick/Brady era .  with just a tad more luck they would have 1 more. Colts won 1 in the Manninf era. Do the math.

p.s. sorry if I repeated what someone already pointed out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You can blame luck, you can blame injuries and rusty can can blame Brady, but when you draft...Cunningham, Brace, Butler, Chung, Merriweather, Hightower, Tavon Wilson, Maroney...relatively high it hurts you. And then when you take risks on injury prone players relatively high like...Vollmer, Gronk, Hernandez, and they aren't there heading into the playoffs...guess what? It hurts.

Then when you sign guys like...Gallery, Fred Taylor, Holt, Gaffney, Stallworth, Anthony Gonzalez, Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Addai, Jonathan Fennene, Leigh Bodden, Schiancoe, Fells, Ballard, Gregory, Adrian Wilson, Lloyd...and there are at least 15 others. Then you want to give Arrington 4 million per? How about giving Nink 5? And then watching him do next to nothing for most of a season. How's the brilliant signing of Talib going? Guy has a bad hip this year...had one last year...had one the year before...and the year before that...he came out of the womb with a bad hip. Feel good trading Seymore for Solder when he was in his prime? Solder has almost gotten Brady killed 5 times already (once before the season even started....remember the helicoptors flying over Foxboro in June? That was because of Solder).

There is not a single GM in football that would still have a job after all this^^^. And never mind the fact that he gave 95 million to five tightends over the last two years who aren't on the game day roster. There was not a team in football who had more draft choices over the last five years than us - we got those by trading back, back and back in those drafts...pushing the present into the future. Then we walk into the last three off seasons with 20-28 million to spend and end up with Steven Gregory, a bad hip Talib and Svitek. Not good enough...nowhere near it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can blame luck, you can blame injuries and rusty can can blame Brady, but when you draft...Cunningham, Brace, Butler, Chung, Merriweather, Hightower, Tavon Wilson, Maroney...relatively high it hurts you. And then when you take risks on injury prone players relatively high like...Vollmer, Gronk, Hernandez, and they aren't there heading into the playoffs...guess what? It hurts.

Then when you sign guys like...Gallery, Fred Taylor, Holt, Gaffney, Stallworth, Anthony Gonzalez, Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Addai, Jonathan Fennene, Leigh Bodden, Schiancoe, Fells, Ballard, Gregory, Adrian Wilson, Lloyd...and there are at least 15 others. Then you want to give Arrington 4 million per? How about giving Nink 5? And then watching him do next to nothing for most of a season. How's the brilliant signing of Talib going? Guy has a bad hip this year...had one last year...had one the year before...and the year before that...he came out of the womb with a bad hip. Feel good trading Seymore for Solder when he was in his prime? Solder has almost gotten Brady killed 5 times already (once before the season even started....remember the helicoptors flying over Foxboro in June? That was because of Solder).

There is not a single GM in football that would still have a job after all this^^^. And never mind the fact that he gave 95 million to five tightends over the last two years who aren't on the game day roster. There was not a team in football who had more draft choices over the last five years than us - we got those by trading back, back and back in those drafts...pushing the present into the future. Then we walk into the last three off seasons with 20-28 million to spend and end up with Steven Gregory, a bad hip Talib and Svitek. Not good enough...nowhere near it.

[/QUOTE]

mthurl,

Insightful, informative post, as usual. You just pancaked the BB apologists, as there is no refuting the numerous blunders BB has made as GM. Without TB and BB the HC, BB the GM, would have been fired long ago. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

mthurl,

Insightful, informative post, as usual. You just pancaked the BB apologists, as there is no refuting the numerous blunders BB has made as GM. Without TB and BB the HC, BB the GM, would have been fired long ago. 

[/QUOTE]

And here's the thing, I'll take BB the GM because it means I'll get to keep BB the coach...I'll take that, but I won't run around saying he's the best GM. Jeff Ireland drafted a guy in the third round last year that has 11 sacks right now...that make him the best GM? Hell no! The Bears signed a TE this off season to a 5 year 25 million dollar contract - the guy has been a top 3 tightend all year - that make Phil Emery the best GM? No, it doesn't.

It's not the GM, it's the coach and the quarterback. These GMs look like geniuses one year and fools the next...look at Pioli, that guy thought he crapped ice cream Sundays for 5 years, then look what happens when he didn't have a QB or coach. Garbage. The GM we have here has the best coach and quarterback in football working for him, it helps. Now did he draft Brady? As much debate that there's been on that it really doesn't matter because someone took a skinny legged quarterback and turned him into something special...coaching did that. I'll take BB the coach, thank you, but I'm not thrilled of the results over the last half decade from our GM.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots can't win without cheating.  Since the rules have changed and the defense has stopped using signals and has helmet speakers now, BB and Brady can't cheat anymore, thus they can't win.  They were NEVER good enough to win unless they cheated!

[/QUOTE]

Hugh? You trolls said for years Pats tapped the helmet radios and shut them off for opponents.........Dude at least stay consistent in your cluelessness!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Time to bump this thread.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts