100% effort,focus, and execution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

100% effort,focus, and execution

I hope the Pats can put up not only a "W" this afternoon but a complete game. I think its time for the team to start showing signs that they are getting better even if its just individual play making. I still look back on the 08 season with Cassel at QB and the game against the Colts. Although they lost to me they played better as a team after that game.
    So today I would like to see a couple of sacks (hopefully on 3rd down and long). A solid run game with some Price and Vereen touches as well. Of coarse four or five Sanchez pic's would put a smile on my face on the drive to work on Monday too. Just have a good feeling about this game. Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: 100% effort,focus, and execution

An ugly W is worth the same as a well executed W in the standings.  As Al coined "Just Win Baby".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: 100% effort,focus, and execution

I don't know if the Pats can look "good" or "great" in defeating the Jets.  Think of it, if Sanchez and the Jets offense gain alot of yards, but still lose - there'll still be many questions about our D.  If it's a low scoring game that we win, folks will blather on about how "good D's stymie our O."  Heck, even if we win in a blowout (not likely IMO), they'll just say - "oh, the Jets are just struggling and since they were playing three weeks on the road, they'll get better after a home game or two," or something to that effect.  I just want the W, ugly, pretty - I don't really care.  And heaven forbid we lose (2nd loss in the division) - jeez, gotta root for the Vick and the Iggles against the Bills - :(.

Sections
Shortcuts