100 posts per day on average

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: 100 posts per day on average

who cares? If you dont like the guy put him on ignore and drive on. Your infatuation with Rusty, as evidenced by your going to count his posts, is a little disturbing. Since coming to this forum you have tried way to hard to fit in with a certain group of folks. Is your life that empty? Put him on ignore and talk Patriots news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And you're not counting the other 100 a day from his fake accounts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who cares? If you dont like the guy put him on ignore and drive on. Your infatuation with Rusty, as evidenced by your going to count his posts, is a little disturbing. Since coming to this forum you have tried way to hard to fit in with a certain group of folks. Is your life that empty? Put him on ignore and talk Patriots news.

[/QUOTE]

For somebody so perplexed as to why anybody would "care" about this revelation, it seems rather messed up that you are "disturbed" by it.

Is your life so empty that you feel a need to whine about what other people choose to discuss? If you don't like what a person chooses to make a thread about, why not just put them on ignore rather than whine about it; or better yet, just don't read or comment on the matter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

For somebody so perplexed as to why anybody would "care" about this revelation, it seems rather messed up that you are "disturbed" by it.

Is your life so empty that you feel a need to whine about what other people choose to discuss? If you don't like what a person chooses to make a thread about, why not just put them on ignore rather than whine about it; or better yet, just don't read or comment on the matter?

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Babe this is a forum to discuss the New England Patriots not to stalk and harrass other posters. It would be nice to be able to go to a thread, read it, and learn something, instead of having to sift thru a page or two of constant insults and attacks between posters who stalk each other. You may enjoy that since you feed that monster more often than not, I dont. And yes Babe, it is somewhat disturbing that a poster has nothing else to do than count the daily posts of another!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Babe this is a forum to discuss the New England Patriots not to stalk and harrass other posters. It would be nice to be able to go to a thread, read it, and learn something, instead of having to sift thru a page or two of constant insults and attacks between posters who stalk each other. You may enjoy that since you feed that monster more often than not, I dont. And yes Babe, it is somewhat disturbing that a poster has nothing else to do than count the daily posts of another!

[/QUOTE]

Were you thinking that a thread titled "100 posts per day on average" was going to be about "the New England Patriots"? LMAO

Face it, you came in to cry and whine about what somebody else chose to discuss. You could have went on your merry way commenting in the plethora of threads about the team, but just had to stop in and vent your drama queen disapproval about the topic.

That is a far more egregious misuse of the board than this topic that simply explains the excesses of what a majority claims is the worst troll on the board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Babe this is a forum to discuss the New England Patriots not to stalk and harrass other posters.

[/QUOTE]

Then why are you stalking and harassing Uncle Rico? LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The truth is you can lie about a lot of things on the internet...what you do for work, how much money you make, what you look like, how old you are, etc, but when you post a 100 plus times a day you can't hide the fact that you really don't have much of a life. And that's ok...that's fine, but when you run around here making fun of everyone's career, life, etc...it's pretty disgusting. I could care less if this guy is unemployed, disabled...collecting a disability check from the state he lives in and sits there all day googling Bill Belichick articles, but don't try to embarrass other people all day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I don't like you guys passing judgement on what other people are discussing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The truth is you can lie about a lot of things on the internet...what you do for work, how much money you make, what you look like, how old you are, etc, but when you post a 100 plus times a day you can't hide the fact that you really don't have much of a life. And that's ok...that's fine, but when you run around here making fun of everyone's career, life, etc...it's pretty disgusting. I could care less if this guy is unemployed, disabled...collecting a disability check from the state he lives in and sits there all day googling Bill Belichick articles, but don't try to embarrass other people all day.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously he has feelings of inadequacy; likely well justified.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A lot of us come here to read about the Pats, keep up with news, get a different point of view about the team, etc.  When someone is posting 100+ times a day, with a rough estimate of 90% being either lies, Belichick buttcheek kissing, Brady Bashing or member trashing, it sucks.

Every single thread turns into it.  I'm going to guess that no one has ever said, "I'm going to read this thread in hopes it's a new nugget about how bad Tom Brady is" or "I'm going to BDC.  I bet Rusty is trashing someone.  I love it."

Maybe if there was more content, maybe if there was more substance, it would be different.  If someone posted 100+ times a day and it was 75% good info, he'd be the star here.  That's clearly not the case.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hahahahahah...  Another thread going after the resident board post leader.    100 posts a day  ... He wins.   I guess he types fast...  so what...?

Just like any media, the more you talk about it the more you elevate it.  Its called spin and exposure...  Positive or negative you are making your own worst nightmare worse.  Comical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I actually really like it when I enter into BDC and Harvey is on board. I read his stuff and really, really laugh my butt off at 99% of the things he says. I will credit him with 1% knowledge of football. But face it, when have you laughed so hard in the middle of the day? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY POINT EXACTLY.

Thank you for getting it!  I wish others, such as Quagmire, could understand this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY POINT EXACTLY.

Thank you for getting it!  I wish others, such as Quagmire, could understand this.

[/QUOTE]

I used to think Quagmire was Rusty. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a smart man, babe.  It really goes to show who the real smart posters are in the forum.  You, Not-a-shot, rkarp, mthurl are a few of the posters who keep this site from sinking.  For every horrible, unreasonable, ridiculous poster, there are two of you who counter act that craziness.   Thanks to people like you this board stays strong.  Gratitude.

The whole point of this message is to draw attention to a poster here who Richie Incognitos everyone and expects to get a pass on it.  He continues to harass everyone about their work, education, social life, and argues about their views on the team.  It's time to call a spade a spade.  Harvey, Rusty, whatever your name is, you are fake and a lot of people here have caught you in lies and are tired of you.  If calling out this fake causes him to post 50% less a day or change with how he acts on here then this thread has done it's job.  If he continues his ways then shame on those who let him get away with it because he ruins this forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY POINT EXACTLY.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats a low blow even for you Rkarp!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

You are a smart man, babe.  It really goes to show who the real smart posters are in the forum.  You, Not-a-shot, rkarp, mthurl are a few of the posters who keep this site from sinking.  For every horrible, unreasonable, ridiculous poster, there are two of you who counter act that craziness.   Thanks to people like you this board stays strong.  Gratitude.

The whole point of this message is to draw attention to a poster here who Richie Incognitos everyone and expects to get a pass on it.  He continues to harass everyone about their work, education, social life, and argues about their views on the team.  It's time to call a spade a spade.  Harvey, Rusty, whatever your name is, you are fake and a lot of people here have caught you in lies and are tired of you.  If calling out this fake causes him to post 50% less a day or change with how he acts on here then this thread has done it's job.  If he continues his ways then shame on those who let him get away with it because he ruins this forum.

[/QUOTE]

LOL a blooming bromance.....how sweet!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MY POINT EXACTLY.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats a low blow even for you Rkarp!

[/QUOTE]
    I said I used to think you were him. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That is what Rusty is averaging here daily.

I feel embarrassed for the guy.  Apparently he doesn't have a job or a life.  He is here posting all day long, every day.  Try dating or something.

I think I will keep a daily count on his posts.

Saturday starts with 4601

OMG!  I am rolling on the ground in tears after opening this thread and seeing this gif.  I have to give you one of these.....

Simply fantastic!  That gif fits Rusty like a glove.  I have to use that and add to it, what a fantastic gif for Rusty. 

100 posts in a single day every day is absolutely ridiculous!  The guys has done nothing but bash me and tries to attack me personally and look at him, his only claim to fame is 100 posts per day, every day on a Patriots forum.   Unbelievable! 

Oh, this type of thread totally exposes Rusty as someone who has nothing more to do then post here and attack others.  Uncle Rico, I have been paying attention to you and I think you are onto something here and I think you have exposed Rusty as the fraud that I have been claiming he is.

I have been saying he is a phone customer service rep working out of his home but I think you are correct, I now think Rusty is jobless and lives at home with his mother.  I don't remember the reason why you said he probably isn't going to the Patriots vs Panthers game but whatever it was you are probably right.  And to imagine that this clown has been putting down others for so long when really he is a complete fraud, then yeah, he is who we think he is and he is just plain pathetic.  If he wasn't such a DB I would actuially feel bad for the guy.

I hope you do keep track of his daily post count.  I have read many time on here that Rusty hates that this forum keeps track of post counts.  Now I can see why he hates it.  It allows us to keep tabs on how many posts he makes.  This is brilliant.  I am sure that keeping tabs on his daily post count will keep Rusty from coming here and posting so much, just watch.  And if it doesn't then this guy is crazier then I ever thought he was.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL a blooming bromance.....how sweet!

[/QUOTE]

It pales in comparison to your bromance with Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm going to guess that no one has ever said, "I'm going to read this thread in hopes it's a new nugget about how bad Tom Brady is" or "I'm going to BDC.  I bet Rusty is trashing someone.  I love it."

And I'm going to guess that no one ever said, "Hey, I think I'll become a fixture over in the Pats forum...not because I want to discuss football...but to trash that Rusty guy as payback for annoying me and my buddies in the B's forum"

Oh, wait a minute...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I'm going to guess that no one ever said, "Hey, I think I'll become a fixture over in the Pats forum...not because I want to discuss football...but to trash that Rusty guy as payback for annoying me and my buddies in the B's forum"

Oh, wait a minute...

[/QUOTE]

Perfect example.  Thank you.  He writes the same lies/garbage enough times that people start to believe it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Youre welcome

Perfect example of what though?

Are you saying it wasnt Rusty who was the lure that drew you here in the first place and who has kept you hanging around ever since?

Most of your posts are either direct or indirect swipes at him, arent they? Seems like they are

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]I'm going to guess that no one has ever said, "I'm going to read this thread in hopes it's a new nugget about how bad Tom Brady is" or "I'm going to BDC.  I bet Rusty is trashing someone.  I love it."[/QUOTE]

Oh, wait a minute...

[/QUOTE]

What?  Rusty was over on the Bruins forum doing the same thing he does here over there?

What a nut case.  The guy has serious mental problems.  Funny he has not been here today, yet.  He spends the past what 2,3,4,5 years on here 24/7 and when he finally realizes people are catching on to his lies and deceit and keeping track of his post count and lonely life that he is now actually "busy"?  Can't wait to read what he was doing that was keeping him away from this place.  Probably counting lint in his belly buttonand between his toes.

Sections
Shortcuts