100 posts per day on average

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

Re: 100 posts per day on average

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]I'm going to guess that no one has ever said, "I'm going to read this thread in hopes it's a new nugget about how bad Tom Brady is" or "I'm going to BDC.  I bet Rusty is trashing someone.  I love it."

[/QUOTE]

And I'm going to guess that no one ever said, "Hey, I think I'll become a fixture over in the Pats forum...not because I want to discuss football...but to trash that Rusty guy as payback for annoying me and my buddies in the B's forum"

Oh, wait a minute...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...NOOOOOOOOOOO...that would never happen...

This place has Rusty paranoia...you let him rent space in your heads...grown men enslaved by an internet myth known as Rusty...for all you know "he" could be a lesbian pipefitter from Indiana named Phyllis

[/QUOTE]Well now I am blushing.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And you're not counting the other 100 a day from his fake accounts.

[/QUOTE]

Says the moron who is talking to Bustchise, the one person who creates board character with different personalities and writing styles to make it seem like he has support here.

You're a moron to the nth degree,

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm Bustchise, I forgot.  Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Still wrong and can't admit it.  What a goof.  Continue ignoring the obvious, we aren't all jet trolls and it's not just jet trolls who don't like you here. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the moron who is talking to Bustchise, the one person who creates board character with different personalities and writing styles to make it seem like he has support here.

[/QUOTE]

Still wrong and can't admit it.  What a goof.  Continue ignoring the obvious, we aren't all jet trolls and it's not just jet trolls who don't like you here. 

[/QUOTE]

You aren't fooling anyone, Bustchise. You creating more board names to seem like you have support, simply won't work.

Morons like Babe and TFB12 who talk as if you aren't Bustchise, aren't very bright. You can fool them, but you can't fool the rest of the board.

As you can see, the board does not like a Jets troll like yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Some of them are funny but I'm not one of them.    You are so caught up with you fandom that you think everyone is a jet fan.  You probably look out the basement window and call the mail man Bustchise because he delivers you a NFL Shop catalog that has some jets merchandise in it.   You aren't fooling anyone here anymore.  The only life you have is this forum.  You don't leave the house, you don't have a job and you take all your anger out on  people in the forum.  Hook, line and sinker.  How many posts are you up to so far today?  Only 10, wow.  looking forward to your next 90.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Well I just did the math- he really only posts 96.166666 times a day - that is definitely in loser territory though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You aren't fooling anyone, Bustchise. You creating more board names to seem like you have support, simply won't work.

Morons like Babe and TFB12 who talk as if you aren't Bustchise, aren't very bright. You can fool them, but you can't fool the rest of the board.

As you can see, the board does not like a Jets troll like yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Some of them are funny but I'm not one of them.    You are so caught up with you fandom that you think everyone is a jet fan.  You probably look out the basement window and call the mail man Bustchise because he delivers you a NFL Shop catalog that has some jets merchandise in it.   You aren't fooling anyone here anymore.  The only life you have is this forum.  You don't leave the house, you don't have a job and you take all your anger out on  people in the forum.  Hook, line and sinker.  How many posts are you up to so far today?  Only 10, wow.  looking forward to your next 90.

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^

[/QUOTE]

Is this your role model?  Did he not get out of the basement either?  Did he not have a job either?  Did he let his fandom run his life?  Did he spend his entire waking moments on an internet forum? Did he accuse everyone of being someone else?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Who knew Dahmer had a bastahd child, hey there Bustchise?  How's the "standing desk" holding up so far this weekend?  bawhaha

"I don't know what I would do without it."  - Uncle Rico/Bustchise

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy without a job!  Bwahahaha!

"I'm a Patriots fan and it just so happens I will be out of town on the 18th" - Rusty

"Get out of the basement and go find a job and find some friends." - Rusty's mom

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The truth is you can lie about a lot of things on the internet...what you do for work, how much money you make, what you look like, how old you are, etc, but when you post a 100 plus times a day you can't hide the fact that you really don't have much of a life. And that's ok...that's fine, but when you run around here making fun of everyone's career, life, etc...it's pretty disgusting. I could care less if this guy is unemployed, disabled...collecting a disability check from the state he lives in and sits there all day googling Bill Belichick articles, but don't try to embarrass other people all day.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Well put. i wouldn't give a sheet if he didn't rail on everyone's education, job, sexual orientation Etc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I just did the math- he really only posts 96.166666 times a day - that is definitely in loser territory though

[/QUOTE]

Tell us again how Vietnam is "overrated". That was a good one, witttle Millennial. Hey! I heard you and Incognito like to run around bars with your shirt off.  That's super!

[/QUOTE]

every time you post you are becoming more and more of a loser!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

every time you post you are becoming more and more of a loser!

[/QUOTE]

Could that be at all possible?  I think 4,624 posts in 48 days would pretty much describe you as being a full fledged loser.  Congratulations Rusty!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you saying it wasnt Rusty who was the lure that drew you here in the first place and who has kept you hanging around ever since?

Most of your posts are either direct or indirect swipes at him, arent they? Seems like they are

[/QUOTE]

Of course he didn't.  I've been reading over here on and off for years, just like I do on the Sox page.  I started posting when the Hernandez stuff came out.

I actually spend a lot of time reading the posts here.  Unlike some, I only contribute to the football talk when my input is worth sharing.  Other times, after I'm done reading, I take a few shots at some people that I don't really like.

The theory that I started posting over here because Rusty stirred stuff up over on the B's side was created by Rusty.  He's repeated it hundreds of times, so now it has become fact to people like you.  It's sad, really.  The guy can just lie and lie and lie, and eventually, some will believe him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a smart man, babe.  It really goes to show who the real smart posters are in the forum.  You, Not-a-shot, rkarp, mthurl are a few of the posters who keep this site from sinking.  For every horrible, unreasonable, ridiculous poster, there are two of you who counter act that craziness.   Thanks to people like you this board stays strong.  Gratitude.

The whole point of this message is to draw attention to a poster here who Richie Incognitos everyone and expects to get a pass on it.  He continues to harass everyone about their work, education, social life, and argues about their views on the team.  It's time to call a spade a spade.  Harvey, Rusty, whatever your name is, you are fake and a lot of people here have caught you in lies and are tired of you.  If calling out this fake causes him to post 50% less a day or change with how he acts on here then this thread has done it's job.  If he continues his ways then shame on those who let him get away with it because he ruins this forum.

[/QUOTE]

LOL a blooming bromance.....how sweet!

[/QUOTE]

It pales in comparison to your bromance with Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

lol I cant stand the guy but I have more important things to do then stalk his every post and argue with him. You wont find a thread or post in here where I put down Brady! I just ignore him. Babe how many times have you retired now and come back?! Isn't it time you go away again?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a smart man, babe.  It really goes to show who the real smart posters are in the forum.  You, Not-a-shot, rkarp, mthurl are a few of the posters who keep this site from sinking.  For every horrible, unreasonable, ridiculous poster, there are two of you who counter act that craziness.   Thanks to people like you this board stays strong.  Gratitude.

The whole point of this message is to draw attention to a poster here who Richie Incognitos everyone and expects to get a pass on it.  He continues to harass everyone about their work, education, social life, and argues about their views on the team.  It's time to call a spade a spade.  Harvey, Rusty, whatever your name is, you are fake and a lot of people here have caught you in lies and are tired of you.  If calling out this fake causes him to post 50% less a day or change with how he acts on here then this thread has done it's job.  If he continues his ways then shame on those who let him get away with it because he ruins this forum.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol I cant stand the guy but I have more important things to do then stalk his every post and argue with him. You wont find a thread or post in here where I put down Brady! I just ignore him. Babe how many times have you retired now and come back?! Isn't it time you go away again?!

[/QUOTE]

I see the whole then/than thing is a mystery to you. Sorry, pet peeve.

You can't stand Rusty but take the time to fight for him in this thread. Right. LMAO@U

Since I don't even post in somewhere around 2/3rds of the threads here it would be imbecilic to portray me as stalking anybody.

I've retired twice, not counting the one time I actually retired. First time, tools like you were saying I was being disruptive. But then a majority of legit responders said I was fine and should stay, so I did. Second time was an anal mod issue and my participation was truncated for a while, but I learned to live with their incompetence; much like I've learned to live with yours.

Why don't you retire? Then we could see if any significant number of fellows lift a finger to stop you. Don't hold your breath on that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can't stand Rusty but take the time to fight for him in this thread. Right. LMAO@U

Since I don't even post in somewhere around 2/3rds of the threads here it would be imbecilic to portray me as stalking anybody.

I've retired twice, not counting the one time I actually retired. First time, tools like you were saying I was being disruptive. But then a majority of legit responders said I was fine and should stay, so I did. Second time was an anal mod issue and my participation was truncated for a while, but I learned to live with their incompetence; much like I've learned to live with yours.

Why don't you retire? Then we could see if any significant number of fellows lift a finger to stop you. Don't hold your breath on that.

[/QUOTE]

You sound a little like Rush Limbaugh...  Righteous ,  have some supporters,  Rail on and on about others incompetence.   Have you ever had an addiction to prescription pain killers....?

Are you chubby too...?  Not that I really care,  continue on.  Just like the rest...lol.  Sense of humor goes a long way   BTW...lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL Babe! I am not fighting for anyone here, I just agree with several others who say dont let Crusty live in your head! I am also not so self absorbed to think I need to "retire" from a forum I come to to stay UTD on Pats news! LOL when the day comes I get my news elsewhere there will be no big announcements or threads started (like you did both times!) I will just disappear. You have excuses for everything, sometimes you post good info, but quite frankly most of the time you just come off as a grumpy old man. Like Coolade said above, a sense of humor goes a long ways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

More Rusty-isms.  He claims this all the time.  The truth is that he fills almost every thread with pure garbage through multiple posts.  Avoiding him isn't really possible.  Saying that someone stalks him here is like saying that someone stalks oxygen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Saying that someone stalks him here is like saying that someone stalks oxygen.

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL Babe! I am not fighting for anyone here, I just agree with several others who say dont let Crusty live in your head!

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't necessarily live in anybody's head. He simply inundates the place with stupidity, and people bludgeon him relentlessly for that stupidity.

He's like a fly; it exists and is annoying, so you swat it. There is no deep psychological issue happening with this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I am also not so self absorbed to think I need to "retire" from a forum I come to to stay UTD on Pats news! LOL when the day comes I get my news elsewhere there will be no big announcements or threads started (like you did both times!) I will just disappear.

[/QUOTE]

It obviously has nothing to do with self-absorption. Some people simply have the courtesy to say goodbye to others that they have enjoyed sharing discussion with. Clearly, from your own words, you lack that courtesy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You have excuses for everything, sometimes you post good info, but quite frankly most of the time you just come off as a grumpy old man.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not "excusing" anything.

I don't need an excuse for announcing I was moving on. There is nothing to excuse. It's your warped view that somehow my saying "see ya" was inappropriate. It wasn't, except in the eyes of drama queens like you who just have to tell everybody else what they should be doing. Let's face it; you are a disturbed individual.

You're the tool who has to wring your hands about a thread like this or a thread about retirement. Normal people don't go all drama queen about insignificant stuff like that. 

You just don't get that YOU are the one with the problem here. LMAO@U

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

So now you track how many posts other people make??? GET A LIFE!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I almost feel bad for Rusty.... Almost!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

A) I don't think it's a big deal and B) my job requires me to be in front of a computer for most of my day and I could easily post 100 times a day if I wanted to, which doesn't mean I don't have a life. I am newly-wed, I have lots of friends, I'm physically active.

I just don't see how posting 100 times a day means you have no life. Maybe I'm different but I take what I want to take from Rusty and ignore the rest. he calls people out, he makes fun of people, he can force his opinion. At the end of the day, I think he's one of the more intelligent fans I know so I take that away.

Sections
Shortcuts