100 posts per day on average

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: 100 posts per day on average

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At the end of the day, I think he's one of the more intelligent fans I know so I take that away.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong, he's an imbecile, so your thinking he's intelligent sheds a poor light on your worth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Of course he didn't.  I've been reading over here on and off for years, just like I do on the Sox page.  I started posting when the Hernandez stuff came out.

I actually spend a lot of time reading the posts here.  Unlike some, I only contribute to the football talk when my input is worth sharing.  Other times, after I'm done reading, I take a few shots at some people that I don't really like.

The theory that I started posting over here because Rusty stirred stuff up over on the B's side was created by Rusty.  He's repeated it hundreds of times, so now it has become fact to people like you.  It's sad, really.  The guy can just lie and lie and lie, and eventually, some will believe him.

I have nothing against you. If you want to trash Rusty all day/every day, that's fine. Doesnt bother me one bit. The daily bickering that goes on here between/among the regulars is often very funny. Your contribution included

The only time you crossed the line in my opinion was a month or two ago when you urged others to file abuse reports against him. I didnt like that. To me it was a big message board nono, and my perception of you changed. You went from being a funny guy who liked needling Rusty to someone who was taking this place too seriously and was starting to show signs of Rusty-on-the-Brain

One other thing: The AH story blew up in mid to late June or around the time of the tanley Cup final, during which, I believe, Rusty was very active in the B forum, right? Soon thereafter you started showing up here...not because of Rusty, you say, but because of AH. Hmmm...

No offense, but I think your nose is growing a bit, NAS, I really do

Or maybe I am misjudging

I'm not sure anymore

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have nothing against you. If you want to trash Rusty all day/every day, that's fine. Doesnt bother me one bit. The daily bickering that goes on here between/among the regulars is often very funny. Your contribution included

The only time you crossed the line in my opinion was a month or two ago when you urged others to file abuse reports against him. I didnt like that. To me it was a big message board nono, and my perception of you changed. You went from being a funny guy who liked needling Rusty to someone who was taking this place too seriously and was starting to show signs of Rusty-on-the-Brain

One other thing: The AH story blew up in mid to late June or around the time of the tanley Cup final, during which, I believe, Rusty was very active in the B forum, right? Soon thereafter you started showing up here...not because of Rusty, you say, but because of AH. Hmmm...

Or maybe I am misjudging

I'm not sure anymore

[/QUOTE]

Feel free to review my posts from June.  Unlike someone, I haven't been banned...ever...so everything I've posted is available.

Feel free to call me a liar.  My life remains exactly the same.

As for Rusty on the B's side, he just made a fool of himself time and time again.  He was a laughingstock.  There have been some goofy posters there, but nothing like Rusty.  He made some of the oddest claims to fame and, you know, his typical 100% lies that were called out which led to deeper lies which were called out which led to name calling.  You know the routine.  None of that got me posting here, however.  It was the Hernandez stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Feel free to review my posts from June.  Unlike someone, I haven't been banned...ever...so everything I've posted is available.

As for Rusty on the B's side, he just made a fool of himself time and time again.  He was a laughingstock.  There have been some goofy posters there, but nothing like Rusty.  He made some of the oddest claims to fame and, you know, his typical 100% lies that were called out which led to deeper lies which were called out which led to name calling.  You know the routine.  None of that got me posting here, however.  It was the Hernandez stuff.

Well, thank God then that AH is a psychopath because otherwise this forum would have been deprived of your valuable contribution...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

NAS is a pathological liar, Ache Not. I mocked him on many different fanboy Bruins comments on the B;s board, which is why he came over to troll.

That is what it seemed like to me...that you were the draw. He'll probably say you planted that idea in my head though

I'd look up his postings from June, but I'm way too lazy...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I almost feel bad for Rusty.... Almost!

I feel bad for someone who feels a need to find friends from California, they joing a Pats board with some half baked story they were a diehard Belichick fan when BB was the coach in Cleveland, just to be able to bandwagon and front run as a fan in the fanbase after a dynasty was established.

Might be the most awkward and obvious, admitted bandwagon story I've ever heard. lol

Your jealousy is delicious!!

You drinking again?

I feel bad for someone who spends their entire life on this forum, seems to be a total hermit, never played organized football before, has never been married, no kids, is a work at home phone customer service rep (if you really do have a job), doesn't have friends, doesn't date.  What is wrong with you?  L-O-S-E-R !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Or maybe I am misjudging

I'm not sure anymore

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me saying Jacobs sucks and is a crook or Jagr was not Bruins material at the deadline is an "odd claim"?

Umm, I am right with both and any B's fan worth his salt shares my opinion, not yours. You're a fanboy homer deluxe who once claimed to masturbate himself silly in the balcony around fat, old men as they smoked and drank. It's disturbing.

We used to demand Jacobs sell the team all through the 80s, 90s, 2000s, etc, yet you had no problem with him as an owner.

Then, you come over here and bash Kraft calling him cheap and a bad owner and all this garbage.

You're a fraud and not fooling anyone with your troll schtick.  Go start another "troll refresher" thread with your fanboy dork buddies over there, too.  Tell us how the delay of game penalty works so well these days, too.

Tell us how Matt Cooke's, Scott's or Bouillon's hits were all clean and not offensive, too. lmao

I have forgotten more about the game of hockey than you'll ever even dream of knowing, too, Handy. Don't forget that part.

[/QUOTE]

NAS brings up logical discussions about everyday bruins stuff or general around the NHL  topics talk. Now I don't bash posters on any board. When I read Harvey's posts to me he has a good knowledge of the defensive side of football, offense side I disagree would have kept Welker, I know move on yes I will. When I read the boards I read everybody's post from the B's Pats, Sox, . Everybody is welcome to post on ANY board they want, however bring a little something. Brady sucks but the pats are 7-2 I don't care how and why they are 7-2 as of now. John Farrell is not  a good game manager sox are world champs, bench napoli, nava not everyday player 3rd in AL OBP.  He's doing soething right. maybe JF knows how to manage people and different attitudes. this n that MYSELF included. Havey I will bring up debates no name calling , Jacobs has been cheap pre- Sinden days correct, but now the bruins are right at the cap. The pats at the cap not talking about records simple yes or no. Second they got Iginla he rejected them. They went out and got the next player in line Jagr. He produced 0 G 10 asst. 10 pts. If the bruins were to get Iginla they would have won the cup. I agree Cookes, Scott's hit were NOT clean. I enjoy reading all the posts from EVERYONE. Well can't lie I did ignore Colin Campbell  but not the only one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

A) I don't think it's a big deal and B) my job requires me to be in front of a computer for most of my day and I could easily post 100 times a day if I wanted to, which doesn't mean I don't have a life. I am newly-wed, I have lots of friends, I'm physically active.

I just don't see how posting 100 times a day means you have no life. Maybe I'm different but I take what I want to take from Rusty and ignore the rest. he calls people out, he makes fun of people, he can force his opinion. At the end of the day, I think he's one of the more intelligent fans I know so I take that away.

[/QUOTE]

With all due respect...that's a lot of lost productivity. Just my opinion. I suppose if your boss doesn't mind or if you are the boss.. than have it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

A) I don't think it's a big deal and B) my job requires me to be in front of a computer for most of my day and I could easily post 100 times a day if I wanted to, which doesn't mean I don't have a life. I am newly-wed, I have lots of friends, I'm physically active.

I just don't see how posting 100 times a day means you have no life. Maybe I'm different but I take what I want to take from Rusty and ignore the rest. he calls people out, he makes fun of people, he can force his opinion. At the end of the day, I think he's one of the more intelligent fans I know so I take that away.

[/QUOTE]

When I am at work in front of my computer I will post on here too.  But there is no way I could read the forum and make 100 posts even if I spent all day and night in front of my computer.... especially with the posts that Rusty posts on here.  No way!

I am starting to think the Uncle Ricco guy is right about Rusty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With all due respect...that's a lot of lost productivity. Just my opinion. I suppose if your boss doesn't mind or if you are the boss.. than have it.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe some of us are our own bosses and just work faster and more efficiently than you, Bustchise?

Your jealousy is delicious.   Try night classes at Paramus CC.  Start there. Maybe someday when you get some skills and experience you can have some professional successes in life.

[/QUOTE]

I will look into taking classes this week. Thanks for the kind words. My 44 IQ forces me to actually work when I'm at work. Maybe you can loan me 40-50 points of your IQ? You would still be above genius level and I would be able to multitask. Win win. Oh, and I am not bustchise. At least I don't think I am...it's all so confusing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I am my own boss and thus have to be even harder on myself because there's no one to police me. Still, it's not much loss of productivity. If you read studies on being productive and being online, it's not even reasonable to think you can work all day on a computer and not surf around or post on this board. If your boss blocks sites such as this, you can simply do it from your tablet or your phone. Not too hard. I normally work 8 hours a day and probably send 100+ emails a day on average, spend time with my wife, walk 3-4 miles every evening, have dinner with my family, still maintain my hobbies. I would consider myself a lot of things but being unproductive is not one of them. But have at it with your opinion, I'm used to it. I'm used to people thinking I don't have a 'real job'.

Again, I get some of your beef with Rusty but the number of posts is not the final indicator of how productive he is. It's like my company's Twitter account: if you go to the profile, it shows 50 tweets maybe and we've been on Twitter since 2009. We have 300+ clients around the world and I could easily tweet more. I choose not to because it's not valuable to the clients I attract. That doesn't mean if someone ends up on my Twitter, they can assume we're a small company or an inactive company. In reverse, there's people that tweet 50 times a day but barely have any clients ha.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't spend my entire life here at all nor do I come here to make internet friends like you try to do all lonely and desperate for friends. You're a grown adult sending private messages to strangers for chrissakes. If your stories are even true, which many here question at this point, you spend literally no time with your kids. You're here as much as I am.

I have friends, date when I can, am not in "customer service" and choose to not be married.  Did you go to Bed, Bath and Beyond today, TFB12? lol!

50% or more of marriages end in divorce.  A marriage is a piece of paper, a certificate.  I see more miserable married people than not. WHat a prison. A friend of mine wth 3 kids just got divorced.   I bet he wishes he'd done things differently now.

You sound like an old fashioned dork. lmao  I also don't want kids.   You'd have to be crazy to want to bring kids into this world right now. 

You got married out of college which is a massive mistake because your 20s sucked, obviously.. Anyone getting married at age 22 or 23, unless you're ecxpected to in the South or whatever it is they do down here, totally missed the boat on their 20s.

Like you.

bawhah

LOL!!  You are a sad man, Rusty.

Kids are the greatest blessings in life.  I'm sorry your views on children are altered because no woman would ever want to have children with you.  And stop with the lies.  You don't have friends, you don't date and yes you do spend your life on here.  This forum is filled with your garbage.  Averaging 100 posts per day?  My gosh, get a life, bro!

I didn't miss a thing in my late teens and early 20's. Matter of fact, I haven't felt I have ever missed out on anything.  I live life to the fullest and enjoy each and every day. 

I'm desperate for friends?  Hahaha, ok pal.  I have plenty.  You tend to make a lot of friends when married, kids and the type of work I do.  You should try getting out once in a while and getting some of your own.  And the people I have met on here who, man, I enjoy them a lot.  I do consider them friends, I really wish I could meet them one day.

As far as this... "If your stories are even true, which many here question at this point, you spend literally no time with your kids. You're here as much as I am."

I would love to know or hear from the many here who question anything from me. 

BTW,  my children have lives too.  They of course are involved in school and they are also very involved in sports and other activities.  I am lucky that I get to spend a lot of time with them, probably more then a lot of Dads get to with their children .  Oh, and they have friends they are around a lot too, but you wouldn't know about that, lol!!

I'm home when they go to school, I help take them to their activities, I am home most nights when they get done with their sports/activities, I have a very good and flexible job that allows me to spend a lot of time with the family. 

So once again... your jealousy is delicious!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You can't make 100 posts in an 8 hour work day within a discussion wither other people?  I can take an hour for lunch and post 50 times with ease.  Are you a mute in real life who says 5 words per day total? You porbably are as one of those computer geek entry level IT people who sits in a cubicle all day. lol

Why is this such an issues for you anyway? Jealousy? Anger I know more than you and have more to say?

Jealous you can't multi task as well as others? Insecurity of how your opinion will be viewed? What is it?

Hahaha!  I could read the forum and post 100 times if I didn't have a life!  Hahaha!!

Multi task?  Are you kidding me?  I am king of multi tasking.  But if you think multi tasking is working and posting 100 times a day on an internet forum then you need to get a life and a job!!  Hahaha!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

I am my own boss and thus have to be even harder on myself because there's no one to police me. Still, it's not much loss of productivity. If you read studies on being productive and being online, it's not even reasonable to think you can work all day on a computer and not surf around or post on this board. If your boss blocks sites such as this, you can simply do it from your tablet or your phone. Not too hard. I normally work 8 hours a day and probably send 100+ emails a day on average, spend time with my wife, walk 3-4 miles every evening, have dinner with my family, still maintain my hobbies. I would consider myself a lot of things but being unproductive is not one of them. But have at it with your opinion, I'm used to it. I'm used to people thinking I don't have a 'real job'.

Again, I get some of your beef with Rusty but the number of posts is not the final indicator of how productive he is. It's like my company's Twitter account: if you go to the profile, it shows 50 tweets maybe and we've been on Twitter since 2009. We have 300+ clients around the world and I could easily tweet more. I choose not to because it's not valuable to the clients I attract. That doesn't mean if someone ends up on my Twitter, they can assume we're a small company or an inactive company. In reverse, there's people that tweet 50 times a day but barely have any clients ha.

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Well stated points. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Harvey continues to get beat up in here.  Looks like he is slowing his post count down a bit now that we are keeping an eye on his pathetic life.  Currently at 31 posts for the day.  And do you want to know what is really sad about this?  I am 100% positive this is not the only place online Harvey visits.  I am sure if you add up the amount of time he is online in a day it would be 8-10 full hours wasted on the internet.,  This guy has zero life.  He has a few people fooled here.  He is trying hard to make people think it's not true but I'm sorry to say that Harvey has no life and he is taking it out on people in this forum.

I think it is funny to watch Rusty squirm as it is pointed out that this place is his life.  TFB12 makes some very good and interesting observations about Harvey here.  Harvey trying hard to make fun of TFB12 when clearly the joke is on him.  Compared to TFB12 and most here Harvey has a pretty desolate life.  Not sure TFB12 would be the one you want to be making fun of here, Harvey Ballbanger.  He makes you look pretty pathetic.   Have you ever had a girlfriend in real life Harvey?

Funny watching Babe and NOS taking care of business here too.  I am 100% positive everyone here has a more interesting life then you Harvey. 

Why aren't you going to the Patriots vs Panthers game Harvey?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Feel better now? Now that you have imparted your sage wisdom to the lesser mortals? Here's a tip; get over yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I almost feel bad for Rusty.... Almost!

[/QUOTE]

Why in the world would you almost feel bad for a clueless annoying twit liar?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the name calling and insinuating what other people on this board do for a living or with their life belongs on a third grade playground. 

i found the comments about children amusing, imagine if your kids were reading this thread?

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The only time you crossed the line in my opinion was a month or two ago when you urged others to file abuse reports against him. I didnt like that. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Rusty's hate speech should get reported. He goes over the line.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Feel better now? Now that you have imparted your sage wisdom to the lesser mortals? Here's a tip; get over yourself.

[/QUOTE]

A little bit. Just saying this is a dumb thread started by a troll.

Are ypu really that upset with Rusty that you are going to attack me too?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I have friends, date when I can, am not in "customer service" and choose to not be married.

[/QUOTE]

No gay marriage in NC yet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe some of us are our own bosses and just work faster and more efficiently than you, Bustchise?

Your jealousy is delicious.   Try night classes at Paramus CC.  Start there. Maybe someday when you get some skills and experience you can have some professional successes in life.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can loan me 40-50 points of your IQ?

[/QUOTE]

He would have nothing left.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I can take an hour for lunch and post 50 times with ease.

[/QUOTE]

That's nearly one a minute dumbkoff. Would you actually be reading the 100 posts you were replying to as well?

You're such a lying phony sack of crap.

Sections
Shortcuts