100 posts per day on average

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: 100 posts per day on average

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty went from 4,659 posts this morning to 4,693 this evening.  That's 34 posts today.  Amazing how when someone calls him out for spending his life on here, posting an average of 100 posts per day, that his post count goes down.  Very interesting!  Waiting for him to come on tomorrow and say he was with his friends.  Um, yeah sure.

I started a day before him and he has 3,940 more posts then I do.  Simply amazing.  No life for the Rustyman.

Can not be made up.

[/QUOTE]

Doing the math must really have been hard for you once you had to go over 20 and ran out of fingers and toes to count on....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And you're not counting the other 100 a day from his fake accounts.

[/QUOTE]

Says the moron who is talking to Bustchise, the one person who creates board character with different personalities and writing styles to make it seem like he has support here.

You're a moron to the nth degree,

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm Bustchise, I forgot.  Bwhahahahahahahaha!

Still wrong and can't admit it.  What a goof.  Continue ignoring the obvious, we aren't all jet trolls and it's not just jet trolls who don't like you here. 

[/QUOTE]

You aren't fooling anyone, Bustchise. You creating more board names to seem like you have support, simply won't work.

Morons like Babe and TFB12 who talk as if you aren't Bustchise, aren't very bright. You can fool them, but you can't fool the rest of the board.

As you can see, the board does not like a Jets troll like yourself.

[/QUOTE]

I AM BUSTCHISE!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

I almost feel bad for Rusty.... Almost!

I feel bad for someone who feels a need to find friends from California, they joing a Pats board with some half baked story they were a diehard Belichick fan when BB was the coach in Cleveland, just to be able to bandwagon and front run as a fan in the fanbase after a dynasty was established.

Might be the most awkward and obvious, admitted bandwagon story I've ever heard. lol

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy is delicious!!

You drinking again?

I feel bad for someone who spends their entire life on this forum, seems to be a total hermit, never played organized football before, has never been married, no kids, is a work at home phone customer service rep (if you really do have a job), doesn't have friends, doesn't date.  What is wrong with you?  L-O-S-E-R !

[/QUOTE]

I am Bustchise

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only time you crossed the line in my opinion was a month or two ago when you urged others to file abuse reports against him. I didnt like that. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Rusty's hate speech should get reported. He goes over the line.

[/QUOTE]

No gay marriage in NC yet.

You can't have children with another man.

Not hate speech?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly what about that contains anything negative whatsoever?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What concerns me is not Rusty's post count but other people spending their precious daily/weekly posts attacking Rusty and questioning his life. Pot, meet kettle.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you concerned?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the name calling and insinuating what other people on this board do for a living or with their life belongs on a third grade playground. 

i found the comments about children amusing, imagine if your kids were reading this thread?

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this? 

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty hilarious, because Rusty is public enemy #1 on those issues. LMAO

But you call out others for it. Go away for a month. You are to messed up to be here.

[/QUOTE]

Who said I didn't include him when I posted that?  Now I a m messed up and should go away for a month?

Who should get over themselves?  Get Rusty out of your head, you will be much happier. Peace.

[/QUOTE]

You should get over yourself. You're the one who just called out others for doing a pale comparison of what Rusty is the king of doing. Doesn't that make you feel even a little foolish?

Seems rather hypocritical of you to be going back and forth in a thread about Rusty's excesses and be preaching about this being a happier place in the same breath. Aren't you pouring gasoline on the fire just as much as any other participant? Nobody held a gun to your head and made you come in here and read or respond.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome thread! Hard to believe these posters are adults. All this talk about kids, seems like the children are all here. I can't figure out which is more annoying a known troll starting a thread like this or people on the internet who put down other people who they have never met.

Everyone grow up!

There is my first post in this thread.  Notice it says everyone.  Not everyone but Rusty.  Get it.

You attacked me after i posted this.  Get Rusty out of your head!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny. You deride people for "name-calling" by calling them childish. Even a child could see that makes you no better than them.

Then there's the prospect that if you didn't like the discussion's flavor you could have just gone on your merry way and not participated. But you didn't.

So how does your pontificating drama queen act make you any better than any other participant in this?

Your high horse has broken a couple of legs in this thread. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are a smart man, babe.  It really goes to show who the real smart posters are in the forum.  You, Not-a-shot, rkarp, mthurl are a few of the posters who keep this site from sinking.  For every horrible, unreasonable, ridiculous poster, there are two of you who counter act that craziness.   Thanks to people like you this board stays strong.  Gratitude.

The whole point of this message is to draw attention to a poster here who Richie Incognitos everyone and expects to get a pass on it.  He continues to harass everyone about their work, education, social life, and argues about their views on the team.  It's time to call a spade a spade.  Harvey, Rusty, whatever your name is, you are fake and a lot of people here have caught you in lies and are tired of you.  If calling out this fake causes him to post 50% less a day or change with how he acts on here then this thread has done it's job.  If he continues his ways then shame on those who let him get away with it because he ruins this forum.

[/QUOTE]

LOL a blooming bromance.....how sweet!

[/QUOTE]

It pales in comparison to your bromance with Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

lol I cant stand the guy but I have more important things to do then stalk his every post and argue with him. You wont find a thread or post in here where I put down Brady! I just ignore him. Babe how many times have you retired now and come back?! Isn't it time you go away again?!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Quagy. Explain how your shot about retiring has anything to do with the subject of this thread? Hmmm? Or are you just trying to start shyte from  atop your high horse? LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

who cares? If you dont like the guy put him on ignore and drive on. Your infatuation with Rusty, as evidenced by your going to count his posts, is a little disturbing. Since coming to this forum you have tried way to hard to fit in with a certain group of folks. Is your life that empty? Put him on ignore and talk Patriots news.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you Quagmire.  Clearly, we have some posters here who are totally hooked on Rusty.  It is rather odd, if not "disturbing". 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

who cares? If you dont like the guy put him on ignore and drive on. Your infatuation with Rusty, as evidenced by your going to count his posts, is a little disturbing. Since coming to this forum you have tried way to hard to fit in with a certain group of folks. Is your life that empty? Put him on ignore and talk Patriots news.

[/QUOTE]

For somebody so perplexed as to why anybody would "care" about this revelation, it seems rather messed up that you are "disturbed" by it.

Is your life so empty that you feel a need to whine about what other people choose to discuss? If you don't like what a person chooses to make a thread about, why not just put them on ignore rather than whine about it; or better yet, just don't read or comment on the matter?

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Babe this is a forum to discuss the New England Patriots not to stalk and harrass other posters. It would be nice to be able to go to a thread, read it, and learn something, instead of having to sift thru a page or two of constant insults and attacks between posters who stalk each other. You may enjoy that since you feed that monster more often than not, I dont. And yes Babe, it is somewhat disturbing that a poster has nothing else to do than count the daily posts of another!

[/QUOTE]

Were you thinking that a thread titled "100 posts per day on average" was going to be about "the New England Patriots"? LMAO

Face it, you came in to cry and whine about what somebody else chose to discuss. You could have went on your merry way commenting in the plethora of threads about the team, but just had to stop in and vent your drama queen disapproval about the topic.

That is a far more egregious misuse of the board than this topic that simply explains the excesses of what a majority claims is the worst troll on the board.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  You practically pine for the guy when he doesn't post.  I realize, it seems to be part of the game that you like to play here on the board.  It's just that it gets so old to hear posters, such as yourself, complain about Rusty, but then seek him out when he is not to be found.  You guys are so transparent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What concerns me is not Rusty's post count but other people spending their precious daily/weekly posts attacking Rusty and questioning his life. Pot, meet kettle.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you concerned?

[/QUOTE]

Probably because you run to the voting booth with a small brain and a bible in your hand.  That's why I am concerned.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Megatool, 98% of the world believes in God. That leaves you in the tiny depraved and skulking minority. LMAO@U

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though I contributed to the thread, my point was that you can't take the number of posts on a football team's board and somehow find a correlation of the type of life someone lives...

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the name calling and insinuating what other people on this board do for a living or with their life belongs on a third grade playground. 

i found the comments about children amusing, imagine if your kids were reading this thread?

how has Rusty upset so many people on this board that it drives them to act like this? 

[/QUOTE]

But you call out others for it. Go away for a month. You are to messed up to be here.

[/QUOTE]

Who said I didn't include him when I posted that?  Now I a m messed up and should go away for a month?

Who should get over themselves?  Get Rusty out of your head, you will be much happier. Peace.

[/QUOTE]

You should get over yourself. You're the one who just called out others for doing a pale comparison of what Rusty is the king of doing. Doesn't that make you feel even a little foolish?

Seems rather hypocritical of you to be going back and forth in a thread about Rusty's excesses and be preaching about this being a happier place in the same breath. Aren't you pouring gasoline on the fire just as much as any other participant? Nobody held a gun to your head and made you come in here and read or respond.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

There is my first post in this thread.  Notice it says everyone.  Not everyone but Rusty.  Get it.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny. You deride people for "name-calling" by calling them childish. Even a child could see that makes you no better than them.

Then there's the prospect that if you didn't like the discussion's flavor you could have just gone on your merry way and not participated. But you didn't.

So how does your pontificating drama queen act make you any better than any other participant in this?

[/QUOTE]

Childish is name calling?  Toughen up Babe.

My point is that you and a few others ruin not this thread but lots of them with this Rusty obsession.  Get over him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For somebody so perplexed as to why anybody would "care" about this revelation, it seems rather messed up that you are "disturbed" by it.

Is your life so empty that you feel a need to whine about what other people choose to discuss? If you don't like what a person chooses to make a thread about, why not just put them on ignore rather than whine about it; or better yet, just don't read or comment on the matter?

[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Babe this is a forum to discuss the New England Patriots not to stalk and harrass other posters. It would be nice to be able to go to a thread, read it, and learn something, instead of having to sift thru a page or two of constant insults and attacks between posters who stalk each other. You may enjoy that since you feed that monster more often than not, I dont. And yes Babe, it is somewhat disturbing that a poster has nothing else to do than count the daily posts of another!

[/QUOTE]

Were you thinking that a thread titled "100 posts per day on average" was going to be about "the New England Patriots"? LMAO

Face it, you came in to cry and whine about what somebody else chose to discuss. You could have went on your merry way commenting in the plethora of threads about the team, but just had to stop in and vent your drama queen disapproval about the topic.

That is a far more egregious misuse of the board than this topic that simply explains the excesses of what a majority claims is the worst troll on the board.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  You practically pine for the guy when he doesn't post.  I realize, it seems to be part of the game that you like to play here on the board.  It's just that it gets so old to hear posters, such as yourself, complain about Rusty, but then seek him out when he is not to be found.  You guys are so transparent.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, incredible sometimes. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You really are dense as a block of granite. I only post on about 1/3 of the threads on this board. But in that twisted warped pea you call a mind that's me "seeking" him. If I come across one of his imbecilic posts, I bludgeon it. Nothing more.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this empty and phony nonsense. Back on ignore you go. Just popped in to expose you for the fool you apparently are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see. Telling a grown man that they are a child is no big deal, but others telling Rusty he is a liar and a troll is ruining the board.

Really dude, you're looking like more of a fool by the post. But hey, knock yourself out. LMAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, incredible sometimes. 

[/QUOTE]

How many times today do you need to be exposed as a fool? That twit says I seek Rusty when I don't even post on 2/3rds of the threads here. Not "seeking" very well, is it?
    It's a comical accusation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see. Telling a grown man that they are a child is no big deal, but others telling Rusty he is a liar and a troll is ruining the board.

Really dude, you're looking like more of a fool by the post. But hey, knock yourself out. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

I called everyone childish, not just you.  Defensive much?

You really are dense as a block of granite. I only post on about 1/3 of the threads on this board. But in that twisted warped pea you call a mind that's me "seeking" him. If I come across one of his imbecilic posts, I bludgeon it. Nothing more.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this empty and phony nonsense. Back on ignore you go. Just popped in to expose you for the fool you apparently are.

And yes this is very childish.  Angry at Rusty and attacking other posters.  Displaced anger much?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hunh? I'm not the one crying about the thread subject, you are. LMAO@U

Really rings, I'm embarrassed for you. Stop. It's painful to watch you making a horse's azz out of yourself with every post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My point is that you and a few others ruin not this thread but lots of them with this Rusty obsession.  Get over him.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, is that your point? What were you expecting, everybody should just bite their tongue when Rusty spins his BS and downright lies?

Did you hear, he has been BANNED 30+ TIMES? Or did you think he has been an angel around here?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really rings, I'm embarrassed for you. Stop. It's painful to watch you making a horse's azz out of yourself with every post.

[/QUOTE]

ok, Babe, done with this.  Cheer up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I called everyone childish, not just you.  Defensive much?

[/QUOTE]

Hunh? Ahhhh, I never said you were only calling me that.

Defensive? LMAO. Ahhhh, no, not from the feeble juice you're bringing to this discussion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Oh, is that your point? What were you expecting, everybody should just bite their tongue when Rusty spins his BS and downright lies?

I don't think Rusty is going to be changing anyone's mind about Brady here anytime soon even if all of his posts about TB went unopposed.  Do you disagree?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone grow up!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok, Babe, done with this.  Cheer up.

[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness. I was starting to feel bad for you.

Don't fret about my mood. I'm happy as a lark, as always Laughing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And yes this is very childish.  Angry at Rusty and attacking other posters.  Displaced anger much?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO I'm not angry at the imbecile. Bludgeoning his imbecilic rantings is fun fun fun. Why would I be angry at him for giving me so much fun?

I'm attacking people unprovoked? Really?

Somebody claims I'm a stalker and I smack them back with facts, but I'm the attacker? Absurd.

Somebody calls people childish and then complains about posters being attacked? Ludicrous.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Rusty is going to be changing anyone's mind about Brady here anytime soon even if all of his posts about TB went unopposed.  Do you disagree?

[/QUOTE]

Few imbeciles change the mind of non-imbeciles. So, I agree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

There are posters like this on every public forum.  They may be obnoxious and disruptive, but they are also entertaining and provide a safe healthy release for your general tensions and frustrations as you flame them.   

Maybe they are disabled? or suffer from Agoraphobia? or just choose an anti-social sedentary life style.    

If you don't like Rusty, Wozzy or other prolific trolls, simply put them on ignore and stop whining.   

Sections
Shortcuts