11 years and look at how much it still means to him!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

11 years and look at how much it still means to him!

Look at that crazy snarl on his face, it clearly still matters so damn much to him. Gotta love it, what a competitor. I know there was a thread earlier in the week about losing the magic and i read it but didn't post. To be honest I was wondering where it had gone it had been a long time since i'd seen him complete a 4th quarter drive to win the game. He came up huge on Sunday, really makes me proud to be a patriots fan, all Brady ever does is DO HIS JOB!! It's a bonus he does it better than the majority to have ever played the position Laughing  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: 11 years and look at how much it still means to him!

That was wonderful to witness...

Did anyone notice when Tony Romo pumped his fist after scrabling for a first down with 8 minutes remaining in the game?  I was like dude chillout the game is not over yet!  Perhaps Tom's reaction was directed towards him that NOW ITS OVER you dumb cowboy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

That's a look straight at the Rob Ryan man, saying something like "You thought I was the best ever, you've seen nothing yet!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Yup, a real paper tiger huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

Brady is in the same mold as Bill Russell, Lary Bird and Bobby Orr!!!!  Nuff said !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

You know what I think all that chat is King, wishful thinking, wishful thinking that Brady actually does not care as much as he used to and therefore won't torment the league's defences anymore. Just a thought, but imagine being the teams that have to plan for Brady, it must be da mn near impossible 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

TB is  beast, even when he costs them the game against the Bills, I forgiive him cause I know he'll come back with the fire to win every game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

That trademark Brady fistpump is one of my favorite things on earth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It cracks me up when people don't understand that this team would be nothing without him. This guy covers up for so many things that go wrong in an nfl season; we always have a punchers chance with him. Watch a replay of a game of him...you'll be amazed at just how incredibly accurate, tough, and smart he is in almost every single game. Amazing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You don't become the best QB to ever play the game without having a fire in your belly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

In Response to 11 years and look at how much it still means to him!:
    [QUOTE]Look at that crazy snarl on his face, it clearly still matters so damn much to him. Gotta love it, what a competitor. I know there was a thread earlier in the week about losing the magic and i read it but didn't post. To be honest I was wondering where it had gone it had been a long time since i'd seen him complete a 4th quarter drive to win the game. He came up huge on Sunday, really makes me proud to be a patriots fan, all Brady ever does is DO HIS JOB!! It's a bonus he does it better than the majority to have ever played the position    
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

I just like what you said so much, that I thought it worthy of a second read. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: 11 years and look at how much it still means to him!:
    [QUOTE]That was wonderful to witness... Did anyone notice when Tony Romo pumped his fist after scrabling for a first down with 8 minutes remaining in the game?  I was like dude chillout the game is not over yet!  Perhaps Tom's reaction was directed towards him that NOW ITS OVER you dumb cowboy.
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]
    and... what was going through Romo's mind as Brady led the Pats 80 yards in 2 minutes and change to win the game?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Romo: "Wait, isn't this where he's supposed to throw it to the other team? Oh dang, have I been doing it wrong?!?!?!"

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Brady is a fierce competitor, winning like that will always bring out the fire in him. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the same reaction when scoring a come from behind victory playing his children in Candyland.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Brady's run of SB's is far from done...with any luck he beats Montana's SB win total and ends up what he just about is now, the greatest of all time...someone like No-Neck Manning doesn't even come close...Rodgers, the newly crowned king and darling of the national media? One and, most likely, done..sad but true...I think he and the Pack are about to see just how difficult it is to repeat...and BTW...Brady has won 3 while making megabucks...how many other pro athletes making huge money whose teams win championships have the drive and innate burning desire to win and excell like this guy does?....very few and far between I'd say

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

Tom's wife is one of the highest paid models in the world.  He's already cemented a place in the Hall of Fame.  He gives the Kraft Family all of his non superbowl awards.  He came back from a devasting injury when he could just as easily retired.  There is nothing else this man has to prove.  He told Mr. Kraft that he was the best draft choice he ever made.  I don't think even Pat haters could with a straigh face deny that. 

What gets this 34 year old man to train hard, take a physical beating for half of the year? 

It certainly isn't money or fame. 

It's that fire to compete and be the best player he can be, and make those around him the best they can be. 

Tom is like a K-9 unit.  Long after the skills have left, the heart of a Champion will still be beating, the desire to go out in the field will still be there.

Anyone who doesn't see that is either in denial, or just plain blind.

It will be a sad day for the fans when TB12 can no longer play, but that will pale compared to the sadness Tom will feel himself.    

In Response to Re: 11 years and look at how much it still means to him!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 11 years and look at how much it still means to him! : Oh, I agree. It's built on fear by trolls. Fear that it's not over. Also, posing Pats fans here or irrational Pats fans who stomp around their basements demanding Lombardis as BB rebuilds from a veteran defense BB lost and has been trying to rebuild. They look for a marriage, kids, waterpark photos, hair style, bad white man dancing in Brazil, etc. All examples as Papparzi-esque reasons to pretend Brady doesn't care. It's 12 year old logic. It's all wishful thinking. All of it. There is no way Brady would put on the helmet if he didn't have the fire.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts