12/14/2009 - 12:29pm - Adalius Thomas on ESPN Rumor Mill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Re: 12/14/2009 - 12:29pm - Adalius Thomas on ESPN Rumor Mill

In Response to Re: 12/14/2009 - 12:29pm - Adalius Thomas on ESPN Rumor Mill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/14/2009 - 12:29pm - Adalius Thomas on ESPN Rumor Mill : we already have better guys for OL... they are called seau, guyton, nonkovich and potentially mckenzie! hopefully, we dont go out for another bloated contract like peppers. we need to start doing things the old pats way... inhouse and through the draft! isnt that how we got seymour-wilfork-warren-green-wright-TBC? DE and pass rushing OLs are positions where heart , discipline and relentless are keys. i would prefer us to develop that than rely on other teams doing it as with burgess and AD. bel used to do that better than most, y cant we return to that? look at what he did with giants also. long track record!I think
    Junior should be in the middle, G.Guyton has great speed and will be best at O.L. in my opinion
    Posted by bubbazilla[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

[QUOTE]I would say that BB gave him more of a chance to prove himself than he has given other players whose performance has been mediocre at best.  The writing was on the wall when BB sat him that 1st game, in essence, this is your warning that I am on to your pathetic play and attitude, so I am giving you this final chance to straightem up and play worthy of your contract.  So, he shows up late for a mandatory meeting.  Looks to me like he's done.  On another note, Randy needs to stop pouting.  I mean seriously, dude, your 30 something years old, you screwed up, got disciplined and now you have a couple of choices.  Play up to your potential or follow AT out the door.  It's just that simple but don't hang around like a child, grow up.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]
    You might be very correct. However, Moss appears to be an emotional person and can be in a self evaluation.
     He has not had good games against several young CB's. He  was quoted as congratulating the Jets ' Veris??? saying he will be out of the game soon.and that Veris?? would be a good player. So, naybe he thinks that he is not the superb athllete that he still is.!
     He needs support and encouragement, if for no other reasosn than the Pats fans can feel good about the Club. and their next celebration.
     I like this forum , BUT I THINK THAT IT IS DEFEATEST TO START TALKNG ABOUT THE DRAFT. No team has yet won the 2009 N.F.L. Championship.

Go Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully Tyrone Mckenzie pans out. I was excited about us picking him in the draft. Burgess gone , Tully can stay , figure , guyton mayo tyrone tully and draft or FA.
    Posted by Espnetboy3[/QUOTE]

Burgess has been one of the benificaries of the Thomas benching.  He is one of the players that has had good games when Thomas doesn't play.  I would really like to watch him for the next remainding games.  I don't know what Thomas does to disrupt the defense but it's most likely that Thomas is done here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 12/14/2009 - 12:29pm - Adalius Thomas on ESPN Rumor Mill : John Stuart Mill must be employed by an Oil firm. I suggest that he be drafted immediately and further more he should be placed in a time machine and sent to the nearest Punji Stick and if he survives he can mate with Henry Kissenger
    Posted by DavidSeattle[/QUOTE]     Did he mention anything about oil? Are you suggesting there is nothing worth fighting for?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i agree on some linebackers passed over...not sure why he dropped down but it might have been a money thing...the kid from socal does look nice...we could have used anyone of those you mentioned...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

If AT did leak it out there about LateGate, then he is dumber than I thought.....did he really think that people (born and bread to drive in the white stuff) would back him for being late?

I never thought that Ray Lewis was right about AT.....I guess he was a product of being next to Lewis and of the "System" in Baltimore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Adalius is a good example of why you can't put too much value in raw numbers like benchpress and speed.  He is a gifted athlete, but he can't play football.