12.5 points against the JETS is a lot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

12.5 points against the JETS is a lot?

this was before amen was ruled out but even then, this should b a another nailbiter and frankly wouldnt be shocked if the jets pulled the upset. this team is seriously TRANSITIONING right about now! we'll pick it up by week 5 but we really need gronk and will clearly miss the vereen!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: 12.5 points against the JETS is a lot?

So what would you make the spread to be?

What do you think the spread will be at game time?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Probably based on the injuries etc Pats have on O. If the game was in New York I think it would be a toss up. Pats should win by 7 at home

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Probably based on the injuries etc Pats have on O. If the game was in New York I think it would be a toss up. Pats should win by 7 at home

i say 2.5! betting against the spread! tb will get hit and hit a lot and will get frustrated early at the drops by his wideouts.. long day.. 43% completion rate.. grind it out game.. we win 17-16 at the gun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

So what would you make the spread to be?

What do you think the spread will be at game time?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

on second thought, perhaps 3 points will b just right.. was close though again jabros.. said 2.5! would be a FG game! thats y i got $288 from this game.. oh well!