13 straight winning seasons for Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

13 straight winning seasons for Pats

Next up is Green Bay with 4......unreal how well Belichick and Brady do things...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: 13 straight winning seasons for Pats

It really is the combination of the greatest coach and greatest QB in history with a very weak division that has made the perfect storm for the Pats. I doubt in our lifetimes we'll ever see it again, which is why they need to take full advantage of the situation before that window closes completely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Greatest organization in all of sports 13 years running.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Well according to old MoronicMike, the Pats winning some close games should be looked at pretty much the same as the Jets losing by oh, 10, 13, 13, 20, 23, 25 and 40 points. So in his mind, this streak is over (and the Jets are the SuperBowl champs under Rexy again!!!)...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Doesn't matter. Table is set for Manning according to ESPN. Not the Broncos mind you but "Manning". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Pats also earned a first round bye for the fourth year in a row, tying the NFL record set by the 49ers and Cowboys in the 1990s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How is the table set for "Manning" when the Broncos didn't exactly dominate those teams which were playoff caliber and their three loses are to them including one at home?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the streak is great. but we want Super Bowls wins, not play off streaks.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, 11 playoff berths in 12 years with Brady at the helm has been amazing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

How are your jets doing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

How are your jets doing?

they arent my Jets, but pretty good I guess. most experts pegged them with 3-4 win talent, and they won 8. they also will have $40M in cap space with a pretty smart GM in Idzik

wouldnt it be funny if they resigned Revis this off season to a reasonable contract?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

How are your jets doing?

they arent my Jets, but pretty good I guess. most experts pegged them with 3-4 win talent, and they won 8. they also will have $40M in cap space with a pretty smart GM in Idzik

wouldnt it be funny if they resigned Revis this off season to a reasonable contract?

So, you cover them? Or perhaps one of your relatives pr friends works or plays for them? I'm just trying to understand why you know/talk so much about them?

And yeah he's doing a great job over there. Geno and Stephen Hill should dominate for years....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

This

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Be nice to see them surpass the Cowboys. They had 20 straight winning seasons from 1966-85

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

13 straight winning seasons and 4 yrs in a row with a bye.  Incredible to think this was all done with the worst GM in NFL history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Be nice to see them surpass the Cowboys. They had 20 straight winning seasons from 1966-85

Tall order in this era.  We know BB did it with TB all these years.. TB retires, considering what BB did with Cassell in 2008, do you think it is a strong possibility? This is a relatively young team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I was just about to ask :)

I was thinking back to the Celtics dominance with Red that we last saw this level of consistent success with any team.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Tall order in this era.  We know BB did it with TB all these years.. TB retires, considering what BB did with Cassell in 2008, do you think it is a strong possibility? This is a relatively young team.

Tall order... Cassell was handed the most explosive offense in the history of the NFL at that time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Sure, as long as he finds a QB that can play like TB has.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

13 straight winning seasons and 4 yrs in a row with a bye.  Incredible to think this was all done with the worst GM in NFL history.

BB isn't the worst GM in NFL history. But he clearly is a below average GM. TB is arguably the best QB in NFL history. BB is clearly an elite HC. Without those 2, this team would have gone 4-12. And it's embarassing the lack of talent  BB, the GM, surrounded TB with this year. If Gomer had the receiving corps that Brady had this year, I doubt he would have 25 TDs this season. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Just to tweak that point a touch re: Gomer and receivers....Our Thomas may have exhibited a bit of frustration in the early going but he hung in there with various tandems as injuries allowed and seemed to work thru it.....Maybe Gomer would have too but we know our guy DID.....

Kudos to ALL....

Taht said,  I hope Dobson can get healthy for the playoffs.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And these wernt just winning seasons - 8 of the 13 seasons had a record of 12-4 or better

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to pymus1's comment:

Doesn't matter. Table is set for Manning according to ESPN. Not the Broncos mind you but "Manning". 

You should talk to rkarp...he's the ERSPN house boy here...and he's PROUD of it...LMAO...

ESPN...frontrunning shamans of sports....Jim Morrison would have written nasty songs about Trey Wingo....someone said Wingo is related to rkarp...(NOT!) ONLY KIDDING...LMAO

I hope we get to play the Bronco's again, and beat them in Denver, send them and ESPN home crying...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

How are your jets doing?

rkarp's and Bustchise's NY Jets...pretty good?..LMFAO...in what universe?...oh yeah, in ESPN's universe...the NYC press will call them the greatest .500 team in NFL History....not a bad coaching job by a guy who'd be run out of any midwestern town because of his toadie fetish...

Sections
Shortcuts