14-2 last year with 2 weaknesses......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

14-2 last year with 2 weaknesses......

Pats had no pass rush...which we hopefully fixed.  The other weakness was with the offensive line in the Jets loss.  Then BB revamped several spots including WR and secondary.  Watching the Pats cuts getting signed within hours after being cut.  I'm a little nervous, did he make too many moves and are we now too old.  Did we sacrifice for the future? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: 14-2 last year with 2 weaknesses......

I am all in with the moves BB has made.

We let go young players that were not contributing, while picking up veterans that have proven to be high level contributors.

Think of it this way. If Tate, Butler, Merriweather, et al represented the future....then the future looked bleak to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well as long as TB is here we have a good chance to win it every year basically, and while i think TB can play into his 40's, the window of the prime of his career may close soon so we might as well take a shot at winning #4 while we can..plus most of the guys we picked up arent like oldtimers either, they still got some left in the tank...and as for young guys we still have the two stud tight ends, lawfirm, woodhead, mccourty, chung, solder, mayo, spikes....alot of our key contributors are young guys

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah cutting Butler and Mary really worries me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: 14-2 last year with 2 weaknesses......:
    [QUOTE]Yeah cutting Butler and Mary really worries me.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

ROFL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah cutting Butler and Mary really worries me.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Jumping off the bandwagon? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

the younger players to build around are guys like gronk, hernandez, mccourty, mayo, spikes, soldier, volllmer, ect....   the guys they cut (butler, merri, tate) are not players to build around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]the younger players to build around are guys like gronk, hernandez, mccourty, mayo, spikes, soldier, volllmer, ect....   the guys they cut (butler, merri, tate) are not players to build around.
    Posted by kjfitone[/QUOTE]

and they never were...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

They were more along the lines of......Hot Garbage...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

[QUOTE]the younger players to build around are guys like gronk, hernandez, mccourty, mayo, spikes, soldier, volllmer, ect....   the guys they cut (butler, merri, tate) are not players to build around.
    Posted by kjfitone[/QUOTE]

Right on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Fixed pass rush? Apperantly, wont be sure until week 1 is over.

Fixed Oline? Check.
    Fixed Secondary, well we dumped Meri who was always out of position and Butler who couldn't cover a tall WR if his life depended on it. Bodden is back so that is already a huge improvement from what we had last year, McCourty is a year smarter and Ras-I dowling has amazing potential, even though I suspect we wont see him until week 8 or so.

WR got better, TE's should progress, we added much needed youth to the RB corp. Bill grabbed Solder who needs to put on weight and can be a ten year starter. Not to mention this Dline is now so beefed up, its scary.

Yeah, I don't see one thing to worry about. We all wanted BB to cut Butler and Meri, and he did, so why worry?