14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

I admit I thought they would win 10 games this year and maybe a playoff game and that's it. I like the competition they have been up against this season so far. Every single one of the teams they have played have been talented, there have been no gimmes. Guys on defense have played well or better than I expected, and of course we have gotten great coaching. I didn't think Mayo was playing as he should of at the beginning of the year, but now he is in rare form. Cunningham has looked decent so far, McCourdney has been a stud and the D line hasn't hurt them.

It's still early and I'm not sure we have enough for most years, but god damn the league is pretty average all around right now. Who knows, maybe they gear up for another unexpected run at the big one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

Oh slick Steve:

I do know they lost once already.  You dind't catch my sarcasm to the unbelievable YAHOOS in here who actually believe their own drivel. 

Duh-da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaa   15-1
    Blah blah blah blah 14-2 at worst blah blah blah...

How can you take these people seriously when they speak with such bias!!

Love the Patriots, be joyous in their good play, but do us all a favor:
    Stop the silly talk.  This season is FAR from over.

Cleveland can bet the Patriots this week.  A fact you boot lickers cant fathom in those peas-sized brains.  The Patriots aren't good enough to mail in ANY game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.:
    [QUOTE]Oh slick Steve: I do know they lost once already.  You dind't catch my sarcasm to the unbelievable YAHOOS in here who actually believe their own drivel.  Duh-da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaa   15-1 Blah blah blah blah 14-2 at worst blah blah blah... How can you take these people seriously when they speak with such bias!! Love the Patriots, be joyous in their good play, but do us all a favor: Stop the silly talk.  This season is FAR from over. Cleveland can bet the Patriots this week.  A fact you boot lickers cant fathom in those peas-sized brains.  The Patriots aren't good enough to mail in ANY game!
    Posted by SShoreLurker[/QUOTE]

Peon u r just sad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Cleveland.

The opponent is Cleveland.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.:
    [QUOTE]I don't care about the final record as log as we win the AFC east and get a bye in the playoffs.  Maybe a 12 - 4 could do it ??  maybe a 13 - 3  who cares as long as we get the division and the bye !!!
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

Can't say don't care about the record and follow up by win the east and bye.  The AFC is stocked with top tear teams this season, top 5 are AFC.  They will need to win 13 to finish 1st or 2nd in the AFC getting that bye.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The key to the rest of the season is being able to play teh picks down; make the play they have to make in the red zones.  If they improve here, they have a good shot at the prize.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I will say 11-5 with confidence and 12-4 with hope.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : Peon u r just sad
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Tell you what Pats 7393, come back here in 4 weeks. Lets see where they are at.

10-1
    9-2
    8-3
    7-4
    6-5

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]Cleveland. The opponent is Cleveland.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

And Buffalo is 0-7. Patriots won 38-30
    And San Diego is 3-5. Patriots won 23-20
    And Minnesota is 2-5. Patriots won 28-18

I don't see that Patriots winning by more than 10. In fact, I think this game will be in doubt until late in the 4th.  Cleveland is a tough out.
    Avg loss  8pts

TB (5-2) 14-17
    KC (5-2) 14-16
    BLT(5-2) 17-24
    ATA(5-2) 10-20
    PIT (5-2) 10-28

NO (5-3) 30-17
    CIN (2-5) 23-20

FACTS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : Tell you what Pats 7393, come back here in 4 weeks. Lets see where they are at. 10-1 9-2 8-3 7-4 6-5

Peon u are entitled to your opinion as clouded as it is from your hatred of all Patriot related btw how does it feel to be looking back up at the Pats in the standings?  Getting colder outside, think LT will be able to keep running as he has?  Ball a little hard to grip and throw think sanchize will not have high INT games? 

Worry about ur notyets before worrying about these Pats, ur team is the one u should worry about in the 2nd half of the season.

also the Pats play the Jets Monday night, that's the week after they play on Thanksgiving.  Gives them a few extra days to be ready for those notyets u think they won't be ready for that game?  think again. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : Peon u are entitled to your opinion as clouded as it is from your hatred of all Patriot related btw how does it feel to be looking back up at the Pats in the standings?  Getting colder outside, think LT will be able to keep running as he has?  Ball a little hard to grip and throw think sanchize will not have high INT games?  Worry about ur notyets before worrying about these Pats, ur team is the one u should worry about in the 2nd half of the season. also the Pats play the Jets Monday night, that's the week after they play on Thanksgiving.  Gives them a few extra days to be ready for those notyets u think they won't be ready for that game?  think again. 

I'm a Jets fan??  really?  why, because I don't drink the Flying Elvis kool-aid?

Card carrying member of the New England Patriots for 30+ years.  I just have a healthy respect for the game and the opponents.  Unlike you and most of the Yahoos in these forums who treat the laundry like its a gang association.  I bet you have a green Red Sox shirt too. 

15-1 or 14-2 is not going to happen!  12-4 is very realistic.  But to you 'hoods its treasonous!! Its NYJets like.

Grow up. Little boys are irrational and ignorant, not men.    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : I'm a Jets fan??  really?  why, because I don't drink the Flying Elvis kool-aid? Card carrying member of the New England Patriots for 30+ years.  I just have a healthy respect for the game and the opponents.  Unlike you and most of the Yahoos in these forums who treat the laundry like its a gang association.  I bet you have a green Red Sox shirt too.  15-1 or 14-2 is not going to happen!  12-4 is very realistic.  But to you 'hoods its treasonous!! Its NYJets like. Grow up. Little boys are irrational and ignorant, not men.    

Right a Pats fan, change ur names but u don't change the way u write and what u say.  Try harder next time

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

Hey Pats7393,
    I love the fact that you are so optimistic, however I do not see the Pats going 14-2 this year. In order for them to win 14, they would have to go 8-1 the rest of the season, and that is unlikely considering they have to still play @Pitt, NY Jets, Indy, and Green Bay.
    Therefore I think the Pats going 12-4 would be much more realistic, and as long as they continue to get better every week, watch out for them in the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Pats7393, I love the fact that you are so optimistic, however I do not see the Pats going 14-2 this year. In order for them to win 14, they would have to go 8-1 the rest of the season, and that is unlikely considering they have to still play @Pitt, NY Jets, Indy, and Green Bay. Therefore I think the Pats going 12-4 would be much more realistic, and as long as they continue to get better every week, watch out for them in the playoffs.
    Posted by DaPrince77[/QUOTE]

Been getting those same type answers a lot and I complete respect that but here's my thinking.
    1.  How's a dominant team this year in the NFL? No team
    2.  Who's the best coached team?  have to go with the Pats, BB molding young guys to be technically sound and doing their job.
    3.  This team is only thinking about the current matchup not looking at the schedule Branch "did anyone think GB was going to beat the Jets?" when asked if cleveland was a trap game.  They know every week is a tough matchup.
    4.  Team is playing as a Team, no one bigger than the team and BB's voice is been echo by all players.
    5.  D is improving with every snap, they are young and getting a ton of experience.
    6.  O is not hitting on all cylinders yet but will be which will give the D some rest and will only help them finish games

So with all that been said, looking at each game I can't see one that's not a win.  I know any given Sunday anyone can win but the way the team is been coached and how the players are approaching each game gives me confidence.  Will be tough but it is possible.  anything over 10-6 will be better than a ton of us and experts had projected, 14-2, BB coach of the year?  to go 12-4 they would have to loss 3 out of last 9 don't see that happening.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Agree with this, but it doesn't matter unless you execute that day.

NE could lose to Cleveland and beat Indy and Pitt.  Its jus the way it  is.

I will say, as I said many times this summer, there is no better coach and QB combo in this league, not even Payton and Brees or Mike Tomlin and Ben Rapelisturd.

Sorry, folks.

BB and Brady are by far and away the best in the business and when you consider how tough it is to win one game in this league, I'll take BB and Brady every Sunday against anyone else.

For that reason alone, I do not fear teams like Indy, Pitt, the Jets, or any other perceived "best" NFL team.

Bring it on.

The team is building character right in front of our eyes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Good in an embarrasing loss?  Very tough to see this team make mistakes and not come out ready to play as it looked to me from what I saw.

O'Brian has me worried, give credit to the Browns who came out to play and ralied behind their coach.  This win might have secured Mangineous job for another season.

14-2 still possible but not if they don't get the ups and downs fixed.  Hope this is a tough learning experience for the young guys.  They need to bring their A game against everyone.  This is not an SEC team playing a Troy or some no name school it is the NFL and any team can win any given Sunday. 

The OL just couldn't do much, the Browns have a good front 7 but I wouldn't put them with the elite teams.  I'm not facing facts and not loosing another game will be tough but I'll take the Pats over any team on the schedule.  See how the season goes but get this fixed. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : I'm a Jets fan??  really?  why, because I don't drink the Flying Elvis kool-aid? Card carrying member of the New England Patriots for 30+ years.  I just have a healthy respect for the game and the opponents.  Unlike you and most of the Yahoos in these forums who treat the laundry like its a gang association.  I bet you have a green Red Sox shirt too.  15-1 or 14-2 is not going to happen!  12-4 is very realistic.  But to you 'hoods its treasonous!! Its NYJets like. Grow up. Little boys are irrational and ignorant, not men.    

Well, there you go. There is no official Pats fan club that issues cards. I made some up as a lad, but couldn't get the Sullivans to sign off on them.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Looked as if the D had a very tough lesson against the Browns and lesson was learned.  They played very well last night and they had 6? sacks on a QB that's probably the hardest to bring down.

Stats won't do justice to how well the D played.

TB and the offense came to play, big proops to Gronk.  It is very difficult for a rook to have a terrible game and put it behind him.  He did and came to redeem himself, I think this is now a dangerous team on both sides of the ball.  Don't expect to any player take their foot of the gas and take any game off.

Yes 14-2 still very possible but I admit there are three tough games coming, but if they play as they did last night as a team do you bet against this team?  I don't so I say they win out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Looked as if the D had a very tough lesson against the Browns and lesson was learned.  They played very well last night and they had 6? sacks on a QB that's probably the hardest to bring down. Stats won't do justice to how well the D played. TB and the offense came to play, big proops to Gronk.  It is very difficult for a rook to have a terrible game and put it behind him.  He did and came to redeem himself, I think this is now a dangerous team on both sides of the ball.  Don't expect to any player take their foot of the gas and take any game off. Yes 14-2 still very possible but I admit there are three tough games coming, but if they play as they did last night as a team do you bet against this team?  I don't so I say they win out.
    Remember,"stats are for losers".

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't take any NFL team as a sure win. Detroit is just as dangerous as Indy.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Didn't say sure wins, but every matchup I take the Pats team over the other team. 

Just saying teams are very close and I don't see a game they can't win but it is the NFL they must show up every week or get embarrased as they did in Cleveland.
    Looking at the schedule which game would you not give them a better than average chance to win?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

now after week 11 and a tough close win they still have 6 games to end the regular season, still saying 14-2 is possible but there are still some very tough matchups. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jets, GB and @ Chicago seem to the most challenging.

@ Buffalo too.    They can score.  I think BB will know how to scheme for that one and Miami, so I think it's the top 3 I just listed that remain the most likely for a loss.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

BB I don't think there's an easy game left on the schedule.  the three you listed also the Bills who are playing good football and almost every game against the Pats they give them all they can handle. 

Detroit is a good team (did I just say that) they will be tough to beat at home on Thanksgiving.

Still if it's between the Pats and each of those teams I'm taking the Pats each sunday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Tracking to achive this 14-2, 4 tough games left on the schedule. 

Chicago, their D is among the best in the league but so was the Jets Pats should win
    GB, this is the one I have questions about, they can match TD for TD with the Pats.  Advantage is GB really doesn't have a running game so the Pats should have a nice game plan to stop the air attack.
    Miami, always tough but a win
    Buffalo, depends what the playoff picture looks like, maybe starters don't play a full game but if they do they win

Never did I think this team would have this type of year.