14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

Gotta say, so far so good, but, gotta be like BB and the team and take it one game at a time.  Talk about 14 - 2 after win #13 with one game left in the season.  Da Bears, this weekend, wqill be sky high for two reasons - proving their 9 - 3 record is for real and to win one for the NFC, plus they are at home.. it will be almost a SB atmosphere for those fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.

I'm starting to think this team could/should pull off 13-14 win's in the regular season. That's a lot more than I thought. Brady for MVP, BB for coach of the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Well I was not going to bring this thread back up until after the Miami game but that game means nothing and BB will rest some players while Miami will try to beat the Pats to end the season with a win.

For all those who said kooliad drinking homer, or 11-5 at best well how u like it now?  Wow what a season this team has had and continues to have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This is one of my favorite forum tactics.

Hey . . .   look, everybody?

This guy right here really told us, didn't he?

Sometimes I wish I had enough time -- and enough emptiness in my life -- that I could research back and pull up every retarded take of these people who like to go back in time and Front Page the one time in their life they managed to guess the right answer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How is it a "retarded take" if he was right? 

If you consider last year, a team that had a worse D, major health issues all over the field and across each line, etc, with a record of 10-5, which really should have been more like 13-3 or 14-2, why was 14-2 so far off in 2010?

The 2009 Pats should have gone no worse than 13-3.  They scored zero points in second halves of games (NY, Denver, Miami - 3 points or whatever it was), got jobbed in Indy and laid down in Houston.

They would have been the worst 14-2 team last year, but they still should have won those games. 

If this "they'll go 14-2" premise was not remotely possible, I'd agree with you, but you can't act like his predicition didn't have a leg to stand on.

A lot had to go right for it to happen and the team actually fought through some tough spots at times, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.:
    [QUOTE]This is one of my favorite forum tactics. Hey . . .   look, everybody? This guy right here really told us, didn't he? Sometimes I wish I had enough time -- and enough emptiness in my life -- that I could research back and pull up every retarded take of these people who like to go back in time and Front Page the one time in their life they managed to guess the right answer.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE

Wow, p-mike, you sound rather bitter. I just read this thread and I give props to the guys that made these bold predictions (with their rationale for doing so, no less). Apparently you have a problem giving credit where credit is due. I certainly didn't expect this kind of season from the Pats, but I couldn't be more thrilled and it's obvious now that all the morons who made fun of these guys are really little cowards at heart and are nowhere to be seen. The Pat fans who didn't agree, but were respectful in their responses, also giving their reasoning, also deserve credit and I'm sure they're all as pleased as I am that we were wrong (I had them pegged for maybe 11 wins this year). However, those like jesseyeric (who was respectful, but wrong), and others who were blatant a-wholes, like SNAZZYP, JintsFan and sslurker (the biggest tool of them all) are just nowhere to be found. LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So many media people felt this would be an 8-8 at worst to 10-6 at best team.

I felt we'd be 10-6 at worst and 12-4 at best

I thought we'd get to the 2nd rd of the playoffs and show more fight than last year but still fall on the road b/c of a young defense... yet the future would be so bright with all the picks and kids getting experience/improving

14-2 and possible Super Bowl favorites? Now THAT is awesome!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Pats you were a genius.  Flip the CLE/PIT games and you would have nailed it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.:
    [QUOTE]Pats7393, I gotta give it up to you bro, when I seen this posted I stayed away. Not because I didn't want it to happen.....but because I just didn't think it was realistic. I knew they'd make the playoffs but not like this. I still have to pinch myself. Can this team win the superbowl.......and have the number of quality picks they do next year?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Agree with you here, Sam. And even if we don't win or make it to the Superbowl, its been a helluva ride and the future looks extremely bright.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : He isn't banned because this a public forum and he's stating an opinion. This is America unless you voted for the porch monkey.
    Posted by SNAZZYP[/QUOTE]

Wow. This is why I stopped coming to this board. A lot of you seem great, but way too many morons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I wouldn't let a racist Giants fan run you off from here. Plenty of knowledgeable people here.  In fact, we've seemed to have ridden this place of many trolls and irrationals, which is a good thing.

Of course, the Pats winning and getting the 1 seed is the real reason for keeping out the riff raff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yup. Phat Rex has returned because the Jets backed into the playoffs again. He disappeared after the Jets were embarrassed on national tv, with is alter ego, "Patsman2" swinging by to entertain us.

Funny how Phat Rex returns and Patsman 2 disappears.

At the end of the day, we all know they post here because they need to talk through their fears of NE forming another set of teams that make legit SB runs for the next 3-5 years.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]For some reason, no one will answer my question about how mnay wins a game in October is worth to a game in Decemeber. 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

If I really wanted an answer to this question, I would ask Chargers fan.

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Phatty it's about winning the game that week and marching into the playoffs and not having to depend on other teams to win or lose simple as that and if that's beyond your understanding I/we can not help you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJUKIEFAN. Show CTJUKIEFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : So, you really are saying that a team that goes 15-1 and loses the week they secure a playoff spot 'backs in'.  You really are a moron.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : So, you really are saying that a team that goes 15-1 and loses the week they secure a playoff spot 'backs in'.  You really are a moron.

Apparently you're brain dead or just don't understand English, but then again you are a Jet's fan.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

hey phatrex, how r ur jets doing?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]This is one of my favorite forum tactics. Hey . . .   look, everybody? This guy right here really told us, didn't he? Sometimes I wish I had enough time -- and enough emptiness in my life -- that I could research back and pull up every retarded take of these people who like to go back in time and Front Page the one time in their life they managed to guess the right answer.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

dude I really thought you had more class but never the less, doesn't take much looking back when you watch the thread jack.

anyways thanks for coming to this thread and posting a comment, as idiotic as it might be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

I stand corrected you, were right. 

But lets put all the cards on the table, there are 31 other teams that play in the same time span.  A LOT has to happen to make things possible

Injuries
    dissention
    lucky bounces
    firings
    weather

so many things that can change the course of a season.

Did you think Atlanta would be 12-3?
    Did you foresee indy being decimated by injury on offense?
    Did you predict Detroit going 5-10 and playing the Pats tough?

To me, there is so much variables when it comes to prediction, that Parcells old saying applies:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : dude I really thought you had more class but never the less, doesn't take much looking back when you watch the thread jack. anyways thanks for coming to this thread and posting a comment, as idiotic as it might be.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Pats 7393, it appears you were dead on ball s accurrate with your prediction! Good job, I admit I was skeptical at first but you were right. Ignore P-mike he is a royal a ss. And PhatRex is an imbecile. Do yourself a favor and put both on ignore like I have done.

Sections
Shortcuts