In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising.:
[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14-2 very possible for this team, after 6 weeks gone and teams left in their schedule it looks promising. : Big surprise, another uneducated pinkhat patsy fan that does not possess the intelligence to find the NFL standings to see that the Jets, in their second year under a new coach have improved their record and made the playoffs again.  Poor kid.  I sort of feel bad, but when I think of the long and sad year you have ahead of you getting stuffed into lockers and beaten up in gym class and how much you deserve it, it makes me smile.
Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Do me a favor:

Don't call others uneducated when you cant' spell, use proper grammar or articulate a premise correctly.

We've seen your IQ displayed here, and it's not pretty.

We know you never went off to college, and that's fine, but please do not talk down to others who are clearly more intelliegent than you.

You look beyond ridiculous spending all night here sucking your thumb in mommy's basement drinking your Zimas and eating rice cakes with peanut butter on them.

GEEK