1. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Re: 14

In Response to Re: 14:
    [QUOTE]You can take your statistics and put them in a warm, dark place, my friend.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

The wet, pink one between your legs?  Tongue out

Seriously though, sweetie: if thoughtful, evidence based football analysis hurts your cootie this much, maybe you're at the wrong place?  I mean, this is an NFL Patriots' board, where we, you know, talk about about football?

Just sayin' ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14 : The wet, pink one between your legs?  Seriously though, sweetie: if thoughtful, evidence based football analysis hurts your cootie this much, maybe you're at the wrong place?  I mean, this is an NFL Patriots' board, where we, you know, talk about about football ? Just sayin' ;)
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

I stand by my assertion that you can find a statistic to support any position you care to take (and what I've learned about people who pretend to be Marines is that they will take some pretty embarassing positions), and I  still posit that Grogan was a quarterback who could not be quantified. You, of course, need numbers, because you never watched him play.

If you had seen him play in that stadium, and with those fans, the way I did, I might consider your opinion. I'm not really an unreasonable man. But you never did see such a thing, and you don't have any perspective, and your response tells me all I need to know about why you pretend to be the thing you could never aspire to, on your best day.

But thank you for playing . . .

between you and Bukowski I might actually laugh myself to death.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 14 : - What's the matter, wee wee, like to dish it out but can't take it. Here's a news flash for you buddy, if you're trying to be a cyber-bully you're a few days late and a couple dollars short. What are you trying to do now, stalk me on the Celtic's board?  LoL   Good luck.  stalking is frowned upon in civilized society, ya know. News Flash This is a public forum, and here's a novel idea, if you don't like what somebody writes you can put them on Ignore or you can choose not to respond to a thread or post.  Too difficult for you? Aren't you livin in Minnesota or someplace anyway? From hereon hence yee shall be known as p-mike the p-brain. What were they gonna do, throw me in jail?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

You used "News Flash" twice, that is HUGE literary faux pas...once is pretty bad, but 2X, yikes!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

None of the numbers should be retired. Make them Patriots hall of famers and give them a job with the team to help promote patriots place. If they have already passed away, then start a scholarship in their name....

But no retired numbers fro anyone. period!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I like Grogan too, but i don't think his number will ever get retired