15 minutes until the Agents for FA's can start talking with teams!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: 15 minutes until the Agents for FA's can start talking with teams!

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Ok, now I am really doubting this guy after reading this.....

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral

Several Teams Have Called About Julian Edelman: Several teams have showed strong interest in free agent WR Julian... http://wp.me/pcQbV-2Hs

This can't be real!

for the life of me i dont knwo why we didnt already do edelman for 3 years 7 mil ish adn woody 3 for 4.5 sih.

for what he wil cost i can see tems tapping their toe, adn soe jsut to f with pats. but i dont see why bb didnt get a cheap deal done with these 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

OK so we all agree the Patriots needs are pretty much the same as last year. We need a SS,CB,and a stretch the field WR! I just read the latest gossip on Rotoworld and they have linked the Patriots to Wallace,Cribbs,Smith  and Harrison mentioned the Patriots and Broncos as nice landing spots based upon the QB's leading those teams. Also read the Brownstains are inrterested in Julien Edelman,I have'nt read anything about WW or Talib yet but my next stop is rumor central at ESPN and PFT. It's a toss up in my mind as to whom I'd like to see the Patriots sign. Wallace is a good WR as far as taking the top off the defense and damn he'ld definately stretch the field for whomever is playing the slot,however he doesn't catch every ball thrown his way. It may sound strange but I would like to see the Patriots snag a guy with some personality issues Titus Young. I'm also a Adrian Wilson fan he reminds me of Rodney in his work ethic but I wouldn't discard the notion of Ed Reed joining the team provided he brings Cary Williams with him and maybe even Anquan Boldin...If Vollmer hits the road how about Jake Long as his replacement? Just a few ideas I do like the idea of Ray Malauaga getting a sniff from the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

OK so we all agree the Patriots needs are pretty much the same as last year. We need a SS,CB,and a stretch the field WR! I just read the latest gossip on Rotoworld and they have linked the Patriots to Wallace,Cribbs,Smith  and Harrison mentioned the Patriots and Broncos as nice landing spots based upon the QB's leading those teams. Also read the Brownstains are inrterested in Julien Edelman,I have'nt read anything about WW or Talib yet but my next stop is rumor central at ESPN and PFT. It's a toss up in my mind as to whom I'd like to see the Patriots sign. Wallace is a good WR as far as taking the top off the defense and damn he'ld definately stretch the field for whomever is playing the slot,however he doesn't catch every ball thrown his way. It may sound strange but I would like to see the Patriots snag a guy with some personality issues Titus Young. I'm also a Adrian Wilson fan he reminds me of Rodney in his work ethic but I wouldn't discard the notion of Ed Reed joining the team provided he brings Cary Williams with him and maybe even Anquan Boldin...If Vollmer hits the road how about Jake Long as his replacement? Just a few ideas I do like the idea of Ray Malauaga getting a sniff from the Pats.

you better nto forget pass rush. aint gonna beat baltiore when flacco can stand there all game and bake bread without a worry while brady runs for his life frequently

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Wait - he is, or is not legit?

I don't know if he is or not.  Not followed by any of the main football reporters. They sure have a ton of news on who is talking to who and they seem to get it pretty dang fast.  Not sure how trustworthy it is.

All he has is speed, and the hands to catch once he breaks from the covergae. I don't think he's that great in traffic or out muscling a CB.

Sections
Shortcuts