16-Game Season, Folks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

Re: 16-Game Season, Folks

In Response to 16-Game Season, Folks:
    I thought that bandwagon was getting a bit heavy. Thank God, all those people jumped off. Tom Brady shouldn't have gotten married? Get rid of Bill? Defense stinks? LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!
    Posted by apdynasty23

I question some of the moves BB has made?
    he's a great coach, can't always make the best decisions,
    but the players have to play when the chips are down.
    I mean, this is tom brady, we have seen what he has done,
    three rings and a league mvp.
    you can only go to the well so many times?
    when does it come to a player as  great as tom brady is,
    and say, this is enough?
     I question the depth at quarterback?
    there's  an undrafted rookie free agent behind tom brady on the depth chart.
    all three quarterbacks on the roster last season are all gone?
    why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: 16-Game Season, Folks

In Response to Re: 16-Game Season, Folks:
    In Response to 16-Game Season, Folks : I question some of the moves BB has made? he's a great coach, can't always make the best decisions, but the players have to play when the chips are down. I mean, this is tom brady, we have seen what he has done, three rings and a league mvp. you can only go to the well so many times? when does it come to a player as  great as tom brady is, and say, this is enough?  I question the depth at quarterback? there's  an undrafted rookie free agent behind tom brady on the depth chart. all three quarterbacks on the roster last season are all gone? why?
    Posted by longhairjoe

First and foremost, hindsight is always 20/20 so you can go back to ANY play ANY coach has ever called and it can go one of two ways: 1) great call! or 2) we could have called something else (knowing that it didn't work). If this team loses more than 5-6 games, misses the playoffs, and the offense sputters like this, THEN perhaps some of you have an argument. Until then, we have to give this hall-of-fame duo the benefit of the doubt.

Sure, there's a lack of depth at QB but that may just be our perception. One thing this organization does know how to do is evaluate talent. If we didn't go out and get AJ Feely or anyone else, they must have known something about Hoyer. We were all saying the exact same thing prior to 2008; we all wanted Cassel cut. When his name was called, we went 11-5. Again, in hindsight, we're all more capable of putting together a team and coaching a team than Bill.

Give it time, people. Give it time.

Sections
Shortcuts