1st round of 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Re: 1st round of 2010

unclealfie: That's a good point, but I think you need a pass rusher much worse than a premier rb in a passing league that the NFL is. Look who's playing on Sunday. Any dominant backs? It would be great to have Johnson, but Johnson himself was a second round pick. I think a stronger argument is that premier pass rushers come off the board in the first round, while you can find a stud rb in the second round. Look at Forte and CJ. I look at Ryan Matthews and think he can be that type of guy who is great in the nfl and they could get him in the second round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Derrick Morgan won't fall that low. He's easily a top 10 pick and arguably the best DL behind Suh.

"McClain is a top 12 pick."

McClain's overrated. He shies from contact and is a baby who likes to cry to the officials before the whistle blows. A big underachiever.

He's got physical tools, but a coach will have to be on him constantly to get him motivated. Not the kind of player I want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Any GM who passes on Suh should get a meeting with the headsman's axe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

unclealfie, I don't care who's running the rock if we don't get better OL they are not going anywhere.  You want to give up picks for 1 player when the Pats have so many holes both on O and D. 

Makes no since unless he can play DE, OLB, MLB, CB, RT, RG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

CubanPete,
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you can't be serious with that assessment of Rolando McClain?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

MordecaiBloodmoon,

Nothing against Pouncey, I just have him rated in the low 30s so he'd be a reach at #22 and gone by #44.  We already have Connolly who is a C/G type.  I've cooled off on taking Iupati at #22 if either Graham or Spikes are there.  Besides, I think the Steelers will take him at #18.  I'm working on my mock now studying each team's needs.  Right now I have Graham and Iupati off the board by #22.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Faucet, I just think Pouncey has more of the attriutes that BB and our OL look for in an Olineman.  Lupati is a beast, but for more of a Pitt pound it line.  Pouncey is much better at pulling and is more versitile since he can play center as well.  I think he might last until our highest 2nd rd pick, just because OG and C rarely are taken too high.
    I do like Spikes, Graham and a few more so far at 22, but have to see the combine to really start to focus in on who might fall where.