2 interesting OTA thoughts

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 2 interesting OTA thoughts

I was hoping it was about stankiewitch or zusevics.  We need a center fr the long haul and ol help any day.  Regardless we needed safety help and were out of te's so me being a bird in the hand kind of guy ill take em.  

In regards to the copyright issue I think you should turn yourself in.  I know this guy. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am still dubious on Wilson. I thought he slowed last year and is now a part time player. I hope I am wrong, but I still prefer to see TWilson getting the majority of the snaps and having AWilson for 30-40% of the snaps.

Rodney had lost a step too but his veteran leadership and play calling was a valued asset and has been missing since he left. He held people accountable. Hopefully Wilson can provide some of that to the young backfield.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I hope A.Wilson looks this good in late Dec., Jan.  

If it comes down to Ballard or Sudfeld, they probably should go with Sudfeld. I think he has a higher upside.  Plus Ballard isnt even at full speed yet and he tore his knee up a full year and a half ago. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

i am more intrigued with the sudfeld story given all of our injuries at TE. This kid has the opportunity to stick because of it. He was looked over in the draft because of his long injury history. He has starting potential if he can stay injury free. if he wasn't plagued by injury throughout his college career, my guess is he would have been in the top 3 te's taken this year, and maybe last year if he came out. The second part of the story is something reiss touched on..which is do the pats carry 5 te's, especially given all the injury history? If so, who goes And at what other position will the pats trim?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My thoughts on Wilson are he will look good through October, but what happens after that is the real concern...will his legs look old and tired? Will he all of the sudden not get to the perimeter to make those tackles? Will he be just a hair off in coverage? People look at a little step behind here and there as nothing, but in truth a little step here or there is everything in the NFL...it's what decides games and who wins Championships.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rkarp- good info but I am curious what OTA thought # 1 was? (you listed 2 and 3)

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts