20 years of Kraft ownership

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

20 years of Kraft ownership

Pats all access mentioned it last night - BB gave a few minute tribute and thanks as well as TB doing the same....I had chance to meet him at a local boys and girls club, I personally thanked him for all the charity work he does, and thanked him for keeping the team here in New England....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: 20 years of Kraft ownership

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Pats all access mentioned it last night - BB gave a few minute tribute and thanks as well as TB doing the same....I had chance to meet him at a local boys and girls club, I personally thanked him for all the charity work he does, and thanked him for keeping the team here in New England....

in the 20 seasons he has owned the team they have only missed the playoffs 5 times. I wonder how that stacks up to other orginizations. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks, Tom.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks, Tom.

Yeah, because if the pats were playing in St. Louis we would all be here celebrating TB.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

You're sort of a troll and bandwagon type, but I saw the All Acces this morning and saw that segment.

Kraft shook the foundations of the Boston sports teams and made them all accountable.

Harrington sold the Sox and scurried off and the new owners came in to finally bring titles into Boston for the Sox.  The Celts got off their butts and got aggressive and even little bald, greedy Jacobs from Buffalo fel the pressure of the Boston sports fan, and the Bruins finally won a Cup.

All not a coincidence after Kraft bought the Pats and then won a SB in the midst of a very dark period in Boston sports history.

Thanks to Kraft and thanks to Kraft for hiring BB. The best move he ever made, I believe he said back in 2001.  Without either, none of this is possible.

Kraft is the best owner in sports and it ain't close. Ain't close.

Kraft's best move ever was hiring Bill Parcells The Master to save one sorry *** franchise...as usual he turned the whole organization around and created the culture that continues to this day

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You're sort of a troll and bandwagon type, but I saw the All Acces this morning and saw that segment.

Kraft shook the foundations of the Boston sports teams and made them all accountable.

Harrington sold the Sox and scurried off and the new owners came in to finally bring titles into Boston for the Sox.  The Celts got off their butts and got aggressive and even little bald, greedy Jacobs from Buffalo fel the pressure of the Boston sports fan, and the Bruins finally won a Cup.

All not a coincidence after Kraft bought the Pats and then won a SB in the midst of a very dark period in Boston sports history.

Thanks to Kraft and thanks to Kraft for hiring BB. The best move he ever made, I believe he said back in 2001.  Without either, none of this is possible.

sort of troll and bandwagon fan...priceless! Of us 2 who was a season ticket holder and has a picture taken at the 2003 parade for my avatar???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks, Tom.

Yeah, because if the pats were playing in St. Louis we would all be here celebrating TB.

IF they played in St. Louis, I could go to a lot more games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

And to think he only threatened to move the team once to blackmail the town and state into giving him what he wanted. 

Kinda like Mankie. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.patriots.com/fan-zone/kraft-20-years.html

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

And to think he only threatened to move the team once to blackmail the town and state into giving him what he wanted. 

Kinda like Mankie. 

That's called wise negotiating.  You wouldn't know about this, would you Mr. Dyslexic?

You can't read a book properly, but you want just state that Bob Kraft "blackmailed" the state when he funded the stadium with all of his own money?

The state SHOULD have provided basic infrastucture for such a slam dunk investment, that would benefit not only Foxborough, but the entire region and beyond.

The MA State Legislature are traditionally corrupt morons. Leave it to you to defend that.

My god what a moron.

You really are the dumbest person on this board.  No wonder your unemployed.  Do you have any idea what's involved in securing land and getting exit ramps built off highways not to mention tax negotiation?  Let me answer this for you....NOTHING!!  I remember reading at the time he got, I believe $150 million from the state in infrastructure costs alone.  

Once again in your haste to attack you end up the Village idiot. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Kinda like Mankie. 

That's called wise negotiating.  You wouldn't know about this, would you Mr. Dyslexic?

You can't read a book properly, but you want just state that Bob Kraft "blackmailed" the state when he funded the stadium with all of his own money?

The state SHOULD have provided basic infrastucture for such a slam dunk investment, that would benefit not only Foxborough, but the entire region and beyond.

The MA State Legislature are traditionally corrupt morons. Leave it to you to defend that.

My god what a moron.

Um last time I checked the state DID pay for all the infrastructure along route 1.....clueless as usual!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

sort of troll and bandwagon fan...priceless! Of us 2 who was a season ticket holder and has a picture taken at the 2003 parade for my avatar???

Are you a season ticket holder now or do you just come here and troll and then welch on bets?

Yes, your beahvior here, as noted by others, is trollish at times. Yes.

Gave up the seatswhen went from 89 to 117 a game.....and "trollish behavior noted by others" is only mentioned by you and the 14 other names you post under....Mr first post 01/06/14

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're sort of a troll and bandwagon type...

The guy is a former season ticket holder.

You weaseled your way into a couple of games because your mommy convinced her brother to take you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Kraft's best move ever was hiring Bill Parcells The Master to save one sorry *** franchise...as usual he turned the whole organization around and created the culture that continues to this day

Parcells was not hired by Kraft... Nice attempt at a troll job though Wink

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts