2006-2012: Over that span, no team drafted more combined Pro Bowl and All-Pro players than the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: 2006-2012: Over that span, no team drafted more combined Pro Bowl and All-Pro players than the Patriots

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Dear Pezz.  Here is a list of players BB has drafted since 2006 that are slated to be starters THIS YEAR.

Ghost, Mayo, Vollmer, DMC, Spikes, Mesko, Hernandez, Gronk, Ridley, Solder, Jones, Hightower, Dennard

And that isn't even counting ST aces like Slater or UDFAs like Arrington or Lovie or Wendell or anyone that BB drafted that started for a bit and are no longer with the team.

Seriously dude.  Take a chill pill.  No one outside of insane people on this board think that BB is the horrible GM you make him out to be.  Do you think we've had the #1 offense in the NFL since 2007 because TB suddenly got 100x better or the personnel improved?  Yeah we know the defense has been the worst in the NFL for 6 years (except it hasn't and you are just insane), but you need to pull your head out of your a ss and smell the coffee.  Your BB bashing is just as bad as Rusty's Brady bashing.

thank you for this.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: 2006-2012: Over that span, no team drafted more combined Pro Bowl and All-Pro players than the Patriots

"But He said he like it on WEEI! I can go find the tape if you want, Waaaaaah, Waaaaah"

Freekin Dweeb! We all know Brady likes the Shotgun! Its like Saying Bettis prefers a 2 back set??  Big Sh*t! What does that prove??? That He coaches the team and we pay BB 5 million a year to look good on the sidelines!?!?

Give it up man, you really are delusional. Ive watched you turn from just being an annoying, passionate fan that calls people names who dont agree to just a flat out crazy, lying, blithering Fool. You Seriously cannot make one post without Brady Bashing and then have to nerve to call it facts. How is an asinine comment like "Brady S*cked for 4 quarters" a FACT!  Its probably never happened. If so than our Defense is the very definition of "SUCK"

You know who sucks????  YOU!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

It's not anything new either. It actually happened in 2007 when Moss and Welker were so good, he didn't even need to look at Stallworth and Gaffney. Teams caught on and were able to gameplan that fact to their advantage.

It's still happening, just with different names on the jerseys now. And, if you look around this board, you can see people agree with me.

You see things like "he needs to survey the field better" and stuff like that.   Yes, he does. His game management skills, deep balls, perimeter accuracy has been subpar comapred to when he was running the offense differently under Weis.

You claim this has been a "problem" since 2007 at least.  I will defer to someone who knows a lot more about the QB position than I do.  His name is Aaron Rodgers.  Perhaps you've heard of him?

He watched every snap of Brady's 2007 season with his QB coach and here is what he saw:

Rodgers and Clements studied every pass Tom Brady threw in his record-setting 2007 season. Rodgers took note of how Brady “controlled the defense with his eyes” on nearly every completed pass.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/sports/football/the-education-of-the-packers-aaron-rodgers.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

That doesn't sound like Brady was staring down receivers like you claim.

In 2010 Rodgers said the following when asked who was the best QB in the NFL:

"No order except for Tom being the best. He does things that other guys can't do. His pocket presence is better than those guys by far. He throws a better ball than just about all those guys. He's a winner – better than all those guys."

Source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/06/aaron-rodgers-patriots-tom-brady-is-the-best-by-far-among-current-nfl-quarterbacks/1#.UZFEEElUdyA

It sure doesn't sound like Rodgers thinks that Brady has all these problems that you claim he has.  And I am willing to bet he has watched a lot more tape than you have including coaches' film.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Dear Pezz.  Here is a list of players BB has drafted since 2006 that are slated to be starters THIS YEAR.

Ghost, Mayo, Vollmer, DMC, Spikes, Mesko, Hernandez, Gronk, Ridley, Solder, Jones, Hightower, Dennard

And that isn't even counting ST aces like Slater or UDFAs like Arrington or Lovie or Wendell or anyone that BB drafted that started for a bit and are no longer with the team.

Seriously dude.  Take a chill pill.  No one outside of insane people on this board think that BB is the horrible GM you make him out to be.  Do you think we've had the #1 offense in the NFL since 2007 because TB suddenly got 100x better or the personnel improved?  Yeah we know the defense has been the worst in the NFL for 6 years (except it hasn't and you are just insane), but you need to pull your head out of your a ss and smell the coffee.  Your BB bashing is just as bad as Rusty's Brady bashing.

Um Mesko is a ST player and the majority of those were picked up in the last 3 drafts.  The 4 prior were crap and in fact is most of those guys were to replace those prior year busts that failed as starters.  10 starters  in 6 years, with the most picks, with half of them being busts is not good.   Do you think that should be praised? Not discussed?

Never said he was horrible but his drafting and talent evaluation could sure use an upgrade.  Last I checked, improving the team through the draft is important and I don't see a 4 year drought as beneficial, especially when he has to use guys like Edelman as a DB in the play-offs because of those past failures.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

"But He said he like it on WEEI! I can go find the tape if you want, Waaaaaah, Waaaaah"

Freekin Dweeb! We all know Brady likes the Shotgun! Its like Saying Bettis prefers a 2 back set??  Big Sh*t! What does that prove??? That He coaches the team and we pay BB 5 million a year to look good on the sidelines!?!?

Give it up man, you really are delusional. Ive watched you turn from just being an annoying, passionate fan that calls people names who dont agree to just a flat out crazy, lying, blithering Fool. You Seriously cannot make one post without Brady Bashing and then have to nerve to call it facts. How is an asinine comment like "Brady S*cked for 4 quarters" a FACT!  Its probably never happened. If so than our Defense is the very definition of "SUCK"

You know who sucks????  YOU!

Every time a troll or irrational like yourself tries to spin it as if BB needs to be blamed for Brady and the offenses lack of performance in these games, I will ABSOLUTELY bring up the facts so they don't get contorted by pink panty wearing 40 or 50 somethings who have an unhealthy man crush on Brady.

Absolutely.

You also lying saying I said "brady sucked for 4 qtrs" as if I prefaced it as a "fact" is nothing more than a lie from you as a child who never matured through high school or college.

At best, that's called an opinion, kid.

The facts are he has 8 TDs and 9 INTs in his last 3 AFC title games and his preferred offensive strategy has cost us two SBs.  Those are some facts for ya.  14 points ain't winning a SB in this era. Until it does, you got nothing. 

He used to NOT prefer the shotgun, too.  His "preference" is EXACtTLy what Weis told him to do and he was held accountable by Weis when he screwed up off an audible, too.

Final drive sb 36, no drops, no rushing, 100% SG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vUFbjCD2taw

You were saying, whopper boy?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Hey rusty, try to reply without getting personal and maybe I can read it before the mods get to it, TROLL!!!  How can u call others trolls when you have been banned by far more than anyone here??

How can make a comment, someone call you on it, and you just pretend it never happens and then you not only want to be taken serious here, u try to act as if you speak for the board. I am not gonna act like I speak for ANyone but Im sure these fellow posters dont want YOU speaking for them with LIES! If you gonna say some Stupid Sh*t, the LEAST you could do is own up to it since I can readily pull the thread and further embaress you. YOU said Brady "sucks for 4th quarter" I dont make stuff up Buddy, You do. You just forget how much BS u say on a daily basis. One of my goals in life( i know u think its gradutating h.s.) is to actually see you mature to and adult in my lifetime and maybe take some gratitude that I and others played a part in turning your misreble life around. Seriously man. There is more to life outside the Patriots. You should try to enjoy Life. Go get a Real G/F. See what the Sun looks like. Life is a wonderful thing when u go home and see you wife and kids and forget about the sh*tty day u may have had. The lack of these things in your life has caused to you overHype simple things like Brady in the shotgun. Its not a life or death thing dude. Can u please drop this silly agenda for the sake of the whole board so we can get back to just talking football? Can you stop trying to ruin every thread with your agenda? Before you respond with your normal - moron, h.s. dropout,etc. Try actually looking in the mirror and asking why 90% of the board knows your pathetic agenda and yet you have no ability to self analyse and see they are right. Try to actually read peoples point before you rush to hit reply and do nothing but insult. When someone constantly calls you out as a fraud pertaining to football and you respond with personal attacks that have nothing to do with football , you are admitting GUILT and Dont even KNOW it, however everyone else DOES!

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts