2008 ReDraft

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: 2008 ReDraft

Not sure of your point?  I guess it's Mayo would of been a much better pick at 86 since now the thread has turned into comparing Bruschi to Mayo.

One Question ricky: how many of those 648 are assists?  Lets scrub them out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To be honest no one but BB knows what he wanted.  So your question is based on pure speculation.  What we do know is they picked  Mayo at 10 and quite frankly he hasn't lived up to a top 10 pick in my view.  If you believe so then great. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

To be honest no one but BB knows what he wanted.  So your question is based on pure speculation.  What we do know is they picked  Mayo at 10 and quite frankly he hasn't lived up to a top 10 pick in my view.  If you believe so then great. 

haha my question is based on your thread title. it's a very simple question: who would YOU have selected at #10 over mayo? hindsight is on your side and you still can't answer the question. your inability to answer the question tells us everything we need to know. your just looking for reactions.

if it makes you feel better I would of picked a WR.  Not sure what that has to do with Mayo not being worthy of a top 10 pick.

first 5 years.         Mayo.           Willis

tackles.                  430               533

sacks.                      7.5                17

FF.                            7                  11    

Int.                           3                  5

Pass Defenses.         17                 40

STF.                         16                31

Comparing Apples to Apples

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Willis is worthy of pick 11.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

is that #51 or #54??? hmmm how about a 2012 redraft where does hightower deserve to be redrafted?

I thought Hightower played well this year. You?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

link for this redraft?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

if it makes you feel better I would of picked a WR.  Not sure what that has to do with Mayo not being worthy of a top 10 pick.

there wasn't a single receiver picked in the 1st round and comparing mayo to the best LB in football doesn't confirm your premise either... i think you should just let this thread die bud your not convincing anyone of anything.

[/QUOTE]

lol......thanks for reinforcing my point ricky.  The BEST LB in football was drafted at #11. Mayo who in not the best or even close was drafted #10

Now I'll let the thread die.  Thanks and have a good night.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

there wasn't a single receiver picked in the 1st round and comparing mayo to the best LB in football doesn't confirm your premise either... i think you should just let this thread die bud your not convincing anyone of anything.

lol......thanks for reinforcing my point ricky.  The BEST LB in footballwas drafted at #11. Mayo who in not the best or even close was drafted #10

willis was drafted in 2008? there is only one patrick willis.. again, that doesn't help your case. 2 different players, 2 different drafts. good night.

[/QUOTE]

oops ricky, did you notice that your being a bit of a hypercrit?  After all your the one who started comparing 2 different players in 2 different drafts.  Thing is I at least compaired two 1st rounders you compared a 1st to a 3rd to perposely inflate Mayo #'s.  So I actually have a case but it doesn't matter I don't come here for arguments.  There's no trophies to be won so if you want to be the "winner" so be it.  By the way Bruschi has 3 rings to Mayo's 0.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

maybe BB should read this and decide to get rid of one of the few stable pieces on his young defense....yea i bet that would go over well!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

lol......thanks for reinforcing my point ricky.  The BEST LB in footballwas drafted at #11. Mayo who in not the best or even close was drafted #10

The 2007 draft was better than 2008's, so your attempt at a point is a failure.

Willis is better than Mayo, but that does't mean Mayo isn't a very good player.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for proclaiming my point a failure, that really means something in the scheme of things...lol.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The 2007 draft was better than 2008's, so your attempt at a point is a failure.

Willis is better than Mayo, but that does't mean Mayo isn't a very good player.

Thanks for proclaiming my point a failure, that really means something in the scheme of things...lol.

It means everything considering how it easy it is to expose your premises. lmao

Did you order up a new pair of Brady autographed panties?

[/QUOTE]

What are you EXPOSING (You love to expose things)?  I'm pretty much on record as believing Mayo wasn't worth of a top 10 pick and needs to improve his game.....a lot.  Did you see that whiff on the TD run?

the atougraphed Brady panties line isn't funny and quite teenish

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Tcal are you seriously arguing that Mayo sucks because he isn't as good as Patrick Willis?  Believe it or not most players drafted in the top 10 are not as good as Patrick Willis.  Saying Mayo isn't worthy of his draft status based on that is pretty weaksauce.  Presumably you believe that since Brady was drafted in the 6th that all QBs are not worth their draft status?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

lol

Sections
Shortcuts