2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever!

In Response to Re: 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever! : Colt fans are really stupid.  Tell me Corn Husk where do I say that the Patriots are the only ones who feel this way?  I'll help you with your comprehension.  I made a general comment about athletes ( competitive people ).  This would include players from all teams and sports for that matter.  Lay off the fried meat sandwiches pony boy.
    Posted by Kmax[/QUOTE]

Don't back off now chowd.  Your comments were very specific to belichick and his players.  Sure you mentioned competitive people, but your comments were very pats specific.  I can name call, too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

I think this team could be special too, but it's August 12th. The division is way tougher than 07 and the Steelers, Colts, Titans, Chargers and Ravens fans all think they could have something special too. It all starts (kind of) tomorrow night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever!:
    [QUOTE]Without sounding like a complete homer, on Paper this year's Patriots team could possibly be the greatest Patriots team ever.  Excluding injuries, which nobody can predict.  On Paper the Patriots are Locked and Loaded. Burgess- two time Pro bowler in his prime.  A.D. is ready for a monster season.  Mayo is defensive rookie of the year.  Springs along with a season Merriweather and 2nd rd picks Butler and Chung should solidify the backfield.  The Pats have normally had older veteran players on defense, even in thre superbowls runs.  But a younger, stronger defense should be exciting to watch. On offense is where things could get out of control.  Fred Taylor can still play at a high level, Galloway will be in single coverage with Moss and Welker.  Baker and Smith may prove to be the biggest additions to the offense.  Both in run blocking and stability at the TE position. And of course Brady is hungry as ever to get back on the field.  This is quite relevant as most can remember thinking Brady was tired of the game a couple of years back.  I'm not saying he was, but that what was being speculated. I'm not saying the Pats will go undefeated, and I really could care less if they do.  I just want another ring for my Patriots. Thoughts?
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever
    have some more-

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever! : 2009 Patriots set to be the Greatest Patriots Team ever have some more-
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Jbolted, you have some explaining to do about your claim that the Chargers have had so many injuries.  An article that I go over in the Most injured Teams of 2008 thread shows the facts.  Last year the Chargers were the 10th healthiest team in the league.  The Pats were the 29th healthiest.

5. This post has been removed.