Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

As u probably know , the Pats traded their 2009 3rd rounders to the Titans / Jags for their respective 2nd rounders in 2010 .
     Currently they are both 7-8 and amazing as it sounds ~could potentially end up tied with 10 other teams with a .500 winning percentage .

When teams are tied ~ the determining factor is 1)Head 2 Head 2)Strength -of-schedule .
     IMPORTANT NOTE : When the final order is set for 1st round...It is REVERSED in 2nd round !
      EXAMPLE : Titans beat Dolphins so if they end up tied, Dolphins pick ahead of Titans in 1st round , but Titans pick ahead of Dolphins in 2nd round .

So when Final standings are set ...Remember - Pats want the Titans / Jags to pick AHEAD of the teams they are tied with in the 1st round.
     ( Could potentially mean 7 or 8 spot jump in 2nd round )

Here is a link to a great sight that updates the 2010 Draft order weekly :

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=346961

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

Re: 2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

This may seem like a strange request ...but can somebody please post a comment
    ( I think Boston.com may have blocked my Posts due to a disparaging remark I made regarding Joe Lieberman ... so if I see a comment posted , I'll know its just my "conspiracy theory " side kickin' in ...thanx )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

Re: 2010 Draft PICK INFO (Re: Aquired Titans / Jags 2nd Rnd ORDER)

ANYBODY ...?

Sections
Shortcuts