2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4)

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4):
    [QUOTE]Z, just curious, what do you think of Jahvid Best? I know he's not the blocker Faulk is, but he could be Chris Johnsonesque. He seems to have great hands out of the backfield, and could line up all over the place. I'd prefer Dwyer myself, but Best could certainly be used like Percy Harvin, who BB was reported to be enamored with.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

I am with you rambone.

And you know I never salivate on runners. But Dwyer is a men amongst boys. I almost hope he doesn't kill it at the combine so NE can stab at him in the lower first or high second.

Best, from what I have seen, is great. But I think between the three Dwyer's running style is the best suited to what NE does. Cut and go.

He also owns the swing pass, which is a plus.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

THis is the Dumbest thread I have ever seen! Who cares if you created it you are a crater head. There wont be any football becasue the world is going to be destroyed by a meteor. And if it doesnt destroy the world then remember Bill Bellicheck will trade down from the first round for 32 second and third round pics in the 2017 draft. Pay attention next time. Oh and your mother called me to, she explained the whole inbreeding thing about you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]just asking, no offense, but where are you getting your info on Griffen? Draftdaddy has him listed as only the 6th best JUNIOR DL and Rivals has him at 17th best DL. Why do you have him so high? Oregon just ran all over him.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

Opinions from site to site vary, but I like to check out as many sites as possible, especially the ones I know are updated daily/weekly etc.  A couple of good ones to check out are nationalfootballpost.com and nfldraftscout.com.

I also watch a ton of games, was able to watch Griffen play against OSU and ND.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : I was talking about Norwood. 253 6'1" is generally too large to play 43 OLb. That is a thick dude right there. My hunch is that as an OLb at SC he is not likely to be the kind of athlete to play in the kind of space a 43 ilb would be iether. Norwood is a 34 guy all the way-- the only move I could see in the pros is inside in the 34, if he looks stiff in space. Everson could go either way depending on how he performs out there. if he looks servicable in the drops then he will get looks at OLB too. If he looks like a DE only, his stock will drop a bit, because he is a bit light to be an every down 43 end. Everson could very well be a tweener at OLb. I didn't doubt that. Although USC has put better DEs past BB because their DEs don't tend to do OLB stuff at USC very often, so there isn't a lot of film. I mean, I have been doing draft chatter for a while, and every year there is a new DE/OLB  hybrid everyone thinks Ne will draft from USC, and every year they pass them up. And better, faster guys that Everson. But I didn't assail his body type. All told it is slim pickings again at OLB/DE here. Last year had some talent, but a lot of it was overrated. I feel the same way this year, about this group. Gholston, Harvey, Orakpo, the kid from PSU, Everett, Mathews, etc, etc, the list of DE/OLB busts the last few years is growing, and I don't see any sure fire Demarcus Ware's or Mario Williams' out there -- Dunlap is about the only guy I can think of. Kindle scares me, in a bad way. I see two elite ILBs -- which NE will not be shopping for. Two elite RBs, which they could be in on. One really elite TE. And a big time WR group (again). OL looks kind of strangled for such a deep draft. DT, well this is the b est DT draft in years. Two guys like McCoy and Suh at the top should get teams exited. But WR is the spot tons of talented guys out there, Ne might take a stab. In where NE is drafting the value seems to be with players like Gresham and LaFell, with a few others like Decker and Dwyer filling it in, and not forgetting other possibilites like McKoy from USC and a few others. Personally, if I were drafting for Ne and forced to chose right now, I would be going TE and or Rb, with interior OL as another choice.   
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I was talking about Norwood. 253 6'1" is generally too large to play 43 OLb. That is a thick dude right there. My hunch is that as an OLb at SC he is not likely to be the kind of athlete to play in the kind of space a 43 ilb would be iether.

Norwood is a 34 guy all the way-- the only move I could see in the pros is inside in the 34, if he looks stiff in space.

I agree with your assessment, Norwood is better suited for the 3-4.  Moving him to a 4-3 would probably reduce his value as it takes away his ability to provide pressure of the edge.

Everson could go either way depending on how he performs out there. if he looks servicable in the drops then he will get looks at OLB too. If he looks like a DE only, his stock will drop a bit, because he is a bit light to be an every down 43 end.

Everson could very well be a tweener at OLb. I didn't doubt that. Although USC has put better DEs past BB because their DEs don't tend to do OLB stuff at USC very often, so there isn't a lot of film.

I mean, I have been doing draft chatter for a while, and every year there is a new DE/OLB  hybrid everyone thinks Ne will draft from USC, and every year they pass them up. And better, faster guys that Everson. But I didn't assail his body type. 

All told it is slim pickings again at OLB/DE here. Last year had some talent, but a lot of it was overrated. I feel the same way this year, about this group.

Gholston, Harvey, Orakpo, the kid from PSU, Everett, Mathews, etc, etc, the list of DE/OLB busts the last few years is growing, and I don't see any sure fire Demarcus Ware's or Mario Williams' out there -- Dunlap is about the only guy I can think of. Kindle scares me, in a bad way.

It's a tad to early to call last years DE/OLB crop (Maybe, Orakpo, Everette Brown) busts, but I agree with Gholston and Harvey.    I also wasn't high on Orakpo coming into last years draft.

I've read/heard too much bad press on Dunlap/Hardy, seems everytime I watch a game or read a report their elite talent and athleticism is mentioned followed by "lazy" or "takes plays off" or "hasn't played consistently up to his ability" etc, reminds me of Michael Johnson (GT) last year.  So like you, I'm not impressed with the assumed top players at the position.

I see two elite ILBs -- which NE will not be shopping for. Two elite RBs, which they could be in on. One really elite TE. And a big time WR group (again).

OL looks kind of strangled for such a deep draft.

DT, well this is the b est DT draft in years. Two guys like McCoy and Suh at the top should get teams exited.

But WR is the spot tons of talented guys out there, Ne might take a stab.

In where NE is drafting the value seems to be with players like Gresham and LaFell, with a few others like Decker and Dwyer filling it in, and not forgetting other possibilites like McKoy from USC and a few others.

I'm big on Decker and Tate, would also love to see what Gresham could do in this offense. 

Personally, if I were drafting for Ne and forced to chose right now, I would be going TE and or Rb, with interior OL as another choice.

Per my original post, Dwyer or Matthews would be great, maybe Charles Scott in the middle rounds (if they trade down).  I'd also love to see what Gresham could do in this offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : i love draft talk! lol its never too early! I think i prefer Aaron Hernandez over Tony Moeaki. I just feel like Hernandez is more versatile thus provinding the better value. I'm not also not as high on Everson Griffin as you are, it seemed like he was a bust coming out of high school ranked as the best defensive end in the country, this is his 1st good season. I wanna see more of him... but thanks for the draft thread! awesome
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]

I agree, I could talk draft all the time!

Yeah, Hernandez also seems to stay healthy which has been a problem for Moeaki. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Do any of you guys think that Brandon Spikes stock will fall after the eye gouging incident? He is a playmaker. I do like guyton but I am not sold on him yet.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

1) the patriots will pick Dez Bryant in the first round next year becasue he is going to slip due to his NCAA technicality...

2) The Patriots are going to forgo replacing Adalious next year so i would not expect to see any OLB pick ups but i do expect to see a 3-4 DE and a starting guard out of the second round

3) in an uncapped year Wilfork, Mankins, Bodden, will be retained i think Mat Light will stick around but move to RT as Kaczur slides down the line to replace the departure of Neal

4) Jarvis Green has been replaced.... his replacement is Pryor/Wright

5) Brace has to be good but what is he good at...? my thought are he is a 3-4 one gap NT which means he needs to learn a two gap style...

6) My rankings on needs

1-wr/rb
    2-de/og
    2B-fs/mlb
    2c-te/te

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]1)

1) the patriots will pick Dez Bryant in the first round next year becasue he is going to slip due to his NCAA technicality...

I don't see Bryant dropping because of the suspension, he's probably a top 10-15 guy, certainly a talented player though.

2) The Patriots are going to forgo replacing Adalious next year so i would not expect to see any OLB pick ups but i do expect to see a 3-4 DE and a starting guard out of the second round

It's not so much replacing Adalius, it's replacing/upgrading the rest of the OLB's on their roster.  I don't see TBC, Ninkovich, Woods etc as long term options and Crable though talented in college, hasn't been able to stay healthy.  As I posted earlier, they're 27th in the NFL in sacks with 13, 5 of those are from OLB's (7 if you want to include D. Burgess as an OLB).

3) in an uncapped year Wilfork, Mankins, Bodden, will be retained i think Mat Light will stick around but move to RT as Kaczur slides down the line to replace the departure of Neal

4) Jarvis Green has been replaced.... his replacement is Pryor/Wright

5) Brace has to be good but what is he good at...? my thought are he is a 3-4 one gap NT which means he needs to learn a two gap style...

Brace should probably get some PT with Green being out for a bit, we'll see what he can do

6) My rankings on needs

1-wr/rb
    2-de/og
    2B-fs/mlb
    2c-te/te
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Until the juniors get into the mix (there should be a lot of them) I don't have a clue.  I know the Pats would have to get lucky with the pass rush problem.  They could Dwyer with their 1st pick.  When the juniors blend in what happens to Gresham's spot?  Does he slide to us?   Could we get Dwyer with the first 2nd pick?  How rich will that 2nd round be?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

thanks again for the draft talk. I still find it amazing nobody talks QB. If Brady were to go down we would have an undrafted free agent as our QB. It blows my mind. There are the rumors, of course, that BB would take Tebow if he fell to one of our top three picks.  I wouldn't be thrilled but I could live with it. The one that interests me is if third year soph Ryan Mallet of Ark were to come out (unlikely though) and Pats could get him with their own pick in 2nd round. He's a project but has the physical skills.
    And I'm tellin ya, I'd bet all my fortune on the surest thing in the draft being WR Jordon Shipley of Texas. The kid will have a Raymond Berry/Gino/Steve Largent type career. If he were still available with any of our 2nd round picks I'd be the happiest Pats fan alive if we got him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I do not think the Pats will keep all three #2s but will use at least one to package/trade for a better position in future drafts.  Until we see the impact of the uncapped year, with an extra franchise player, I am not sure what the impact will be on the draft

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]thanks again for the draft talk. I still find it amazing nobody talks QB. If Brady were to go down we would have an undrafted free agent as our QB. It blows my mind. There are the rumors, of course, that BB would take Tebow if he fell to one of our top three picks.  I wouldn't be thrilled but I could live with it. The one that interests me is if third year soph Ryan Mallet of Ark were to come out (unlikely though) and Pats could get him with their own pick in 2nd round. He's a project but has the physical skills. And I'm tellin ya, I'd bet all my fortune on the surest thing in the draft being WR Jordon Shipley of Texas. The kid will have a Raymond Berry/Gino/Steve Largent type career. If he were still available with any of our 2nd round picks I'd be the happiest Pats fan alive if we got him.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

I have discussed this in previous threads, I am one of the few who think Tebow can be successful at the next level, we'll see how that turns out.  As for Mallet, I think if he declares he's going in Rd 1 (doubt he slips to the end of Rd 2), there are upwards of 10 teams that could use an upgrade at QB so he should be coveted, if he delcares and slips to NE, it will be an interesting decision.  That's certainly a lofty prediction for Shipley comparing him to two NFL HOF'ers and one Patriots' HOF'er.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Rd 2 (assigned) - Golden Tate - 5-11 195 WR, Notre Dame - He’s a tough, athletic, productive, big play receiver whose gets a lot of YAC and has a ton of versatility.  He can also be utilized on running plays (came to ND as a RB) and has experience running the wild cat.  He plays in a Charlie Weis offense, so the ramp up time should be accelerated.  The development of Brandon Tate may negate this need, but as of now, I think he's a possibility, though talent and depth will be needed if they decide to let Randy Moss walk following the 2011 season.  Eric Decker (WR, Minnesota) is another option that I'm high on.

I like Tate.  I watched him play in the ND vs. USC game. 

He was making some tough, clutch catches in that game.

He is not a big reciever, but neither is Steve Smith.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Rd 2 (assigned) - Golden Tate - 5-11 195 WR, Notre Dame - He’s a tough, athletic, productive, big play receiver whose gets a lot of YAC and has a ton of versatility.   He can also be utilized on running plays (came to ND as a RB) and has experience running the wild cat.   He plays in a Charlie Weis offense, so the ramp up time should be accelerated.   The development of Brandon Tate may negate this need, but as of now, I think he's a possibility, though talent and depth will be needed if they decide to let Randy Moss walk following the 2011 season.  Eric Decker (WR, Minnesota) is another option that I'm high on. I like Tate.  I watched him play in the ND vs. USC game.  He was making some tough, clutch catches in that game.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a huge ND fan so I watch him play on a weekly basis the kid just makes plays game after game.  Teams know he's getting the ball in big situations yet are still unable to stop it.  He's stepped up big time with Michael Floyd going down earlier in the season. 

Check out the plays in the link below, Play 1 USC is shading a safety to his side of the field, not to mention the safety is Taylor Mays a projected top 10 player.....he beats the double, goes up and gets the ball....TD.

Play 2, he runs and slant route, takes a shot from Mays and holds onto the ball for a TD, not to mention Mays is the player that gets laid out.

Kids a stud IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5bpJU2eJQ

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : Yeah, I'm a huge ND fan so I watch him play on a weekly basis the kid just makes plays game after game.  Teams know he's getting the ball in big situations yet are still unable to stop it.  He's stepped up big time with Michael Floyd going down earlier in the season.  Check out the plays in the link below, Play 1 USC is shading a safety to his side of the field, not to mention the safety is Taylor Mays a projected top 10 player.....he beats the double, goes up and gets the ball....TD. Play 2, he runs and slant route, takes a shot from Mays and holds onto the ball for a TD, not to mention Mays is the player that gets laid out. Kids a stud IMO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5bpJU2eJQ
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Youtube is blocked @ the job, but I remeber that play. 

I think he is going to end up being one of the better recievers in the league as long as he gets a decent QB to throw to him.  Hopefully BB takes a chance on him.

I feel the same way about Clausen.  I think he is going to be a good pro.  Alot of these big time schools never have QB's that live up to thier college hype, but I got a good feeling about him.

NE gotta get younger on the offensive side so hopefully they make some strides to get it done the next couple of drafts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]For outside Linebacker I could see NE kicking the tires on a guy whose stock is lower than it should be in George Selvie. Bb personally visits the USF camp every season, and last year I hit paydirt predicting they would grab McKenzie out fo there.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Speaking of USF, Pierre-Paul looks the part of a 34 DE at 6'6 and athletic.  I think he's draft eligible, though not sure about that?  He might be a DWare type that's even more under the radar than Selvie...oops gotta go, my mom is calling!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : Speaking of USF, Pierre-Paul looks the part of a 34 DE at 6'6 and athletic.  I think he's draft eligible, though not sure about that?  He might be a DWare type that's even more under the radar than Selvie...oops gotta go, my mom is calling!
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Yeah, maybe he's not so "under the radar," my bad.  Still would look good in Foxborough.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20091020/NEWS/910205040?Title=Pierre-Paul-Moving-Up-on-NFL-Draft-Board-Says-Kiper

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : Yeah, maybe he's not so "under the radar," my bad.  Still would look good in Foxborough. http://www.theledger.com/article/20091020/NEWS/910205040?Title=Pierre-Paul-Moving-Up-on-NFL-Draft-Board-Says-Kiper

He certainly looked dominant the one time I watched him play (against Cincinnati), he's a freak physically and athletically......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : Yeah, maybe he's not so "under the radar," my bad.  Still would look good in Foxborough. http://www.theledger.com/article/20091020/NEWS/910205040?Title=Pierre-Paul-Moving-Up-on-NFL-Draft-Board-Says-Kiper

Paul is 265-ish lbs IIRC. That would make him a 43 end, not a 34 end. I think he could be in the mix at the bottom of the first if NE is shopping for a pass rushing 43 end hybrid player.

He really appears to have leapfrogged Selvie at this point, both at USF and in the eyes of the scouts.

I think Odrick fits in  as a 34 end in their range. Although I am building a distrust for Big-10 defenders day by day.

Anyhow, I wonder if Ne is actually looking for 34 DL help. Consider that Pryor looks like a huge win. Warren is locked. The big guy from BC is in the wings. Wright has stepped in seamlessly. And they have numerous franchise tags to control Fork. I wonder if NE stands pat on 3-4 people.

What I do feel might be more telling is if they unload some picks on true DEs. Are we going to be seeing 265+ or 265- at that spot?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4):
    [QUOTE]With 4 of the first 64 picks (possibly 3 in the top 40) they have a chance to seriously upgrade the talent and depth on their roster.  An upgrade to their pass rush as well as depth and youth at OLB, RB, WR and TE are all needed.   Ideally I’d love for them to trade up (I’m assuming they’ll be picking in the bottom quarter of Rd 1) and get Rolando McClain (6-4 250, LB, Alabama) if he drops down around 15 or so.   My opinion of him has been well documented.   With that being said, here is what I think might happen if they keep their current draft positions, that's a big IF.     Rd 1 (assigned) - Everson Griffen - 6-3 265 DE/OLB, USC - He’s a big, quick, athletic and explosive player who can bring pressure off the edge.   He has 7 sacks and 8.5 TFL through 8 games this season so he can get after the QB and make plays behind the line of scrimmage (16 career sacks to this point), he's also able to set the edge vs. the run.   Due to his athleticism, he presents some scheme versatility with the potential as a 4-3 end or a 3-4 OLB, BB loves versatility.       Rd 2 (from Titans) - Eric Norwood - 6-1 252 OLB, S. Carolina - He doesn't possess the ideal height that BB prefers in his 3-4 OLB's, but the guy can flat out play (on track for 30+ sacks and 50+ tackles for loss in his career).   He's been dominant in the SEC and makes a living behind the line of scrimmage.   Another undersized player (relative to BB's preferences) is Brandon Graham.   He too has shown the ability to get to the QB and make plays behind the line of scrimmage (24 career sacks and 40+ tackles for loss to this point).   Florida's Jermaine Cunningham (6-3 252, DE/OLB) is another option to consider.   Rd 2 (from Jax) - Ryan Matthews - 5-11 220 RB, Fresno State - Good size and speed, he can hammer the ball between the tackles or take it the distance.   He's currently the leading rusher in the nation and there is the Pat Hill connection to consider.   If Jonathan Dwyer slips to the bottom of the 1st or top of the second, he could be an option.   Charles Scott is another player to keep an eye on in the late second or if they trade back to the 3rd round.   Rd 2 (assigned) - Golden Tate - 5-11 195 WR, Notre Dame - He’s a tough, athletic, productive, big play receiver whose gets a lot of YAC and has a ton of versatility.   He can also be utilized on running plays (came to ND as a RB) and has experience running the wild cat.   He plays in a Charlie Weis offense, so the ramp up time should be accelerated.   The development of Brandon Tate may negate this need, but as of now, I think he's a possibility, though talent and depth will be needed if they decide to let Randy Moss walk following the 2011 season.  Eric Decker (WR, Minnesota) is another option that I'm high on.   Rd 4 (assigned) - Tony Moeaki- 6-3 250 TE, Iowa - Athletic TE who can stretch the seam and create mismatches in the slot.   The BB/Ferentz connection may come into play.  Another possibility is Aaron Hernandez (TE/FB, FLA) who could serve as a jack of all trades utility type player, he's been versatile and used all over the field in different formations for the Gators.  There's also the Urban/Belichick connection and while it has no influence, he's also from CT originally.    
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

I like this lineup. It addresses our most important needs and on both sides of the ball.

The only change I'd make is to pick up an ILB with the second pick, instead of another OLB. Its very possible that Rolando McClain will drop to the bottom of the first round or further based on his problems with the law.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

To be honest, I haven't thought too much about the draft. This draft will be very difficult to have a Mock on ( like any other year is any easier ). With the CB agreement set to expire it effects many aspects of the draft which in turn could make for some head scratching moments. You almost have to have several sets of draft plans. What if the NFL and NFLPA come to an agreement? What if there is a set Rookie wage scale? Who you you elect to draft under those circumstances? What if they don't come to an agreement? How many younger college players come out before the agreement expires? Would you keep or trade your slots during a year of heavy infusion or would you trade away those picks for a lighter 2011? Which postions are the heavy money postions and which are the lighter money postions?
    I will go on the assumption that 2011 will be an uncapped year and based on that, we will keep all of our slots for 2010 and keep our 2011 Oakland #1 pick and trade away our 2011 assigned #1 pick.
    Now that I have a particular scenerio in mind and placing heavy emphasis on a lot of talent hitting the draft I......still have no idea what BB will do!
    Just kidding...I'll have to think about this and post later but we really do need to keep the BA in mind while putting together our Christmas list.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

What is Guyton's potential as a 4-3 OLB?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]What is Guyton's potential as a 4-3 OLB?
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

You could argue that is his 'natural' position.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4) : I like this lineup. It addresses our most important needs and on both sides of the ball. The only change I'd make is to pick up an ILB with the second pick, instead of another OLB. Its very possible that Rolando McClain will drop to the bottom of the first round or further based on his problems with the law.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think ILB could be addressed too.  Seau is only good for a portion of the season and who know's if he'd come back again next year while McKenzie is coming off a knee injury, so you hope he's back at 100%.  The only other ILB's on the roster that should see the field are Mayo and Guyton (Alexander should be special teams only) so some talented depth is needed IMO. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtg5017. Show gtg5017's posts

I think we should draft Golden Tate simply for the reason that we could have 2 "Tates" on the field at the same time...i know that would at least be annoying as sh%# in madden. haha