2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4)

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4):
    I think we should draft Golden Tate simply for the reason that we could have 2 "Tates" on the field at the same time...i know that would at least be annoying as sh%# in madden. haha
    Posted by gtg5017

Jordan Shipley of Texas would be a better pick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agentcooper. Show agentcooper's posts

Any really good running backs out there? Arguably a bigger hole than even linebacker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4):
    Any really good running backs out there? Arguably a bigger hole than even linebacker.
    Posted by agentcooper

Rd 2 (from Jax) - Ryan Matthews - 5-11 220 RB, Fresno State - Good size and speed, he can hammer the ball between the tackles or take it the distance.  He's currently the leading rusher in the nation and there is the Pat Hill connection to consider.  If Jonathan Dwyer 6-1 235 Georgia Tech slips to the bottom of the 1st or top of the second, he could be an option.  Charles Scott 6-1 235 LSU is another player to keep an eye on in the late second or if they trade back to the 3rd round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

So many awful threads of discussions out there now, we finally get something decent and interesting to talk about, and STILL jerks have to get their 2 cents in.  Unbelievable, if your not interested in the topic, then why in world would you even take the time to post a response? or even read it for that matter?  just go on to another topic of discussion you jerk wad fan (celtfan)!

I find this topic very interesting. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Here's the new Draftcountdown 2010 Mock, published this morning. I haven't even read it yet, but Scott Wright is pretty good:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

thanks for link,  apparently this website thinks its going to be Saints VS Indy in SB and Saints win it, according to his draft order anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I still say if McClain drops to 15 or lower that NE trades up to get him.  Don't give me Gary Guyton as a reason why this wouldn't happen, he's a nice player, but he's not an elite talent like McClain.  IMO, McClain is on another level even when compared to Spikes.

With that being said, if they stay at their assigned pick and Spikes falls to them, I'd be happy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I could definitely deal with Brandon Spikes in the first, especially if Dwyer, Gresham, Best, and the top two receivers are already gone.

I know McKenzie and Guyton both aren't the perfect complement to Mayo, but both should be good enough to prevent it from being the weakest position on the roster.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to 2010 Mock Draft (Rounds 1-4):

For me, my priority would be to get a good RB. The Pats lack the explosiveness at that position badly. Maroney never blossomed into what was expected and Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk aren't getting any younger. I have been watching C.J. Spiller of Clemson for a few years now, and to me, he is the best RB in the draft this year. He has sprinter speed and can catch the ball. His game last night was pretty impressive. Especially considering he had some sort of injury to his leg and still racked up around 300 all purpose yards. I say we do what it takes to get him. Then with the rest of our second round picks and on, fill in the other holes to the best of their ability. Spiller will be a stud. Especially with the recievers that we have opening up the field.

Sections
Shortcuts