2010 Mock Draft Rounds 1-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Draft Rounds 1-6

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft Rounds 1-6:
    [QUOTE]I think we should trade our first round pick down for another 2 nd round pick, a 3 rd (to make up for the one we sent to Oakland), and a 5 th round pick.   That would give us 3 second round pick similar to last year which turned out pretty good with chung, vollmer, and butler. With the exception of brace but lets give him some time, we should have taken Maualuga- LB. round 1 Mike Iupati OG (if we keep the 1 st ) round 2 Vladimir Ducasse OG/RG (if we trade away the 1 st ) round 2 Sergio Kindle OLB (texas) round 2 Toby Gerhart RB (Stanford) or Jermaine Gresham TE round 3 Ciron Black OT (LSU) or Jason fox OT (Miami, FL) round 4 Danario Alexander WR (Missouri) round 6 perry riley OLB (LSU) round 7 Jeremy Boone P (Penn State) Jermaine Gresham TE- with an injury this season he could fall in the draft we might be able to   pick him up in the 2 nd round.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

I know the NE personnel dept is unpredictable, but IMO, they won't take an OG with their first pick as it doesn't seem to be their biggest need (a player that can consitently bring pressure off the edge and make plays behind the line of scrimmage) and they can find an OG later in round 2 if needed (i.e. Mike Johnson Alabama).  I know Mankins and Neal are both FA's following this season but they drafted two last year (Ohrnberger in round 4 and Bussey (IR) in round 5), while Dan Connolly has seen some action this season in place of Stephen Neal. 

As for Gerhart, he's a player that intrigues me.  He could be the tough between the tackles, grind it out back that they've been missing.  He'd be a good compliment to Maroney, who has really come on with extended carries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Draft Rounds 1-6

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Draft Rounds 1-6:
    [QUOTE]And the PowerBall numbers for Wednesday's $77 million drawing are...
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...

Sections
Shortcuts