2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6:
    http://nwe.scout.com/2/959551.html Good article, interesting question was asked. They say receivers have a hard time adjusting to the nuances in the NFL. Sometimes the most talented prospects take a while to learn. Which receivers in the top 3 rounds are the most Pro Ready in your opinion? Jeremiah: Ironically, I think one of the most polished/NFL ready WR's in this draft is from a small school. Citadel WR Andre Roberts showed at the Senior Bowl that he can beat press coverage and displayed an excellent knack for creating seperation at the break point.
    Posted by Pats7393

I was really impressed with Roberts too at the SB.  He could be the solid #3 WR that we need.  Would like to get him at #119 instead of #53 though.  Maybe package our 3 late round picks and move up to #109 to get him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I like Suh as much as anyone, but just don't see him getting past 3. For some reason he slips to the Redskins at 4, I'd call Shanahan and see what could be done to move up. I still think it is a very rich trade, but I for one want quality instead of quantity.  You guys should check out the latest mock on profootball.com ...they have the Pats drafting DThomas at 22...thought faucet & Pats would like that...not sure which one of you guys are big DThomas proponents?
    Posted by PatsLifer

I'm a big Demaryius Thomas fan.  I would be happy with that pick because I think Thomas could be the next Randy Moss.  I think he has that much potential.  However, maybe taking Decker at #53 or Roberts at #119 would make more sense from a risk prospective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : I was really impressed with Roberts too at the SB.  He could be the solid #3 WR that we need.  Would like to get him at #119 instead of #53 though.  Maybe package our 3 late round picks and move up to #109 to get him.
    Posted by Faucetman

I don't think Roberts makes it to the third round.  He is the best route runner and has pro speed.  I think because teams now have a night to go over how the 1st round went what they got didn't get guys like Roberts may be called earlier than expected because of evaluation of who was drafted.  I think he gives Golden Tate a run for his money, because of how similar they are in size speed ect the two will be compared.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I like this Lewis signing.  At first I was thinking he'd take over Seymour's spot and stay in on passing downs with Wright coming in for Wilfork.  Lewis is likely an upgrade over Pryor.  But now I'm wondering if something else is going on, like a switch to a 4-3.  Assuming Thomas is leaving town, we are pretty set with 43 type LBs.  If we made the switch to 43 our roster could be set as it is now.  I mean TBC is a rush DE now.  But it would be nice to add Graham in the draft then we'd really be smiling in a 43 set.

If we wanted to switch to a 43 adding McClain and moving Mayo outside with Guyton or McKenzie on the other edge would be pretty impressive.  This move would only cost us our 22 and one of our 2nds, leaving both firsts in play for next year.  I'm not saying we would do it but we have a better 43 roster today than we do a 34 roster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Here are the 10 receivers that I think have the best chance of being taken by NE in April:

Please feel free to agree/disagree, add/remove.

Golden Tate- My feelings on him are well documented.

Demaryius Thomas- Tough to overlook his upside.

Dexter McCluster- Quick, versatile productive, good pedigree.

Eric Decker- Tough, smart and ultra productive.

Blair White- Simply loves the game of football, good quickness.

Riley Cooper- Good size and quickness.

Andre Roberts- Good quickness, no longer under the radar?

Emmanuel Sanders- Excellent speed, quickness and production.

Scott Long- Good size and quickness.

Kerry Meier- Good size and quickness, also smart and is a former QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

i think DThomas at 22 is risky, and personally don't like it. I know you think he has big time ability, aka Moss (maybe he does), but I think I like the manage risk scenario better, picking up Decker and Roberts, or possibly Decker and Sanders. If we added 2 quality guys like this to the roster, I would feel a lot better than putting all our eggs in the DThomas bucket. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

i would agree faucet...i think our D based on the players we have on the roster today, is more set as a 4-3 defense vs. a 3-4. Imagine if we did run 4-3 next year...that would open the possibilities up a whole lot more in terms of LB's...I think guys like Weatherspoon and Norwood could be in play, or like you suggest, perhaps we are set at the LB position and draft another corner...Interesting to think about it....Anyone else have a gut feel on this based on our roster?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

mb,

I think your list is right on, although I am not so familiar with Kerry Meier. 

Question for you based on your list is where do these guys fall in terms of the draft?....
    I'll take a quick stab at it, please add / correct...

Golden Tate- Late Round 1/early Round 2

Demaryius Thomas- Late Round 1

Dexter McCluster- Middle./late Round 2

Eric Decker- Middle/Late Round 3.

Blair White- Middle Round 4

Riley Cooper- Early Round 4

Andre Roberts- Early/Middle Round 3

Emmanuel Sanders- Middle Round 4

Scott Long- Middle/Late Round 5

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

mb,
    I also think I would add a few WR's to that list based on what I know about them/their potential fit in NE.

Damien Williams (good route runner..disciplined)
    Trindon Holliday (later round pick but in similar mold as McCluster)
    Jacoby Ford (good special teamer, 14 ypc..later round pick)
    Taylor Price (good size, speed, good production in college, under radar perhaps)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Golden Tate- My feelings on him are well documented.
    I didn't know you liked him haha, he would be a great addition I just don't know at 22 if Kindle, Graham are there I think both would be bigger value vs need but i wouldn't be calling a bad pick at all.  He would be a #2 or 3 at worse this year.
    Demaryius Thomas- Tough to overlook his upside.
    Although I think he's an option at 22 I think they are high on Marcus Easley, tall fast and is raw in route running as is thomas Easley can be had in the 4th.
    Dexter McCluster- Quick, versatile productive, good pedigree.
    He would be a matchup nightmare and a great screen option.
    Eric Decker- Tough, smart and ultra productive.
    Wish he was a little faster but really good target
    Blair White- Simply loves the game of football, good quickness.
    Another big target, see Thomas for thoughts.
    Riley Cooper- Good size and quickness.
    Like Cooper but not sure if he can turn into a #1 which I would like a guy his size to be.
    Andre Roberts- Good quickness, no longer under the radar?
    Secret is out and teams are bringing him in for workouts.  I have him been picked by the Pats at #53.
    Emmanuel Sanders- Excellent speed, quickness and production.
    If Roberts is not picked Sanders is an option
    Scott Long- Good size and quickness.
    can play but is he smart enough?  Twice academic ineligible.
    interesting player, could be worth a shot might not even be drafted

A couple of other guys
    Davis Getts big and fast 6'3" 217 also catches well.  For a big receiver he has good feet and can run different routes including curls.

Marcus Easley - Fast is the word on him, he's been getting tons of attention seen him now as a 4th rounder.  Needs to improve route running, could be a #1 in two years.

Kelton Tindal 6'2" 197 4.32 with hands to match the speed.  Right now could end up not been drafted but I would use a 7th on him.  He can be a great PR while he develops as a receiver.

Joe Webb converted QB he is rising up boards, he can become a very good receiver but that is all projections right now.  Threw for 2200 and ran for 1000+ two years in a row.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : I don't think Roberts makes it to the third round.  He is the best route runner and has pro speed.  I think because teams now have a night to go over how the 1st round went what they got didn't get guys like Roberts may be called earlier than expected because of evaluation of who was drafted.  I think he gives Golden Tate a run for his money, because of how similar they are in size speed ect the two will be compared.
    Posted by Pats7393

Wow, that is such a meteoric rise for Roberts.  I really like the kid and even though he went to a small school he could be one of the best WRs in the draft.  I have him as the 13th ranked WR right now.  I have Mitchell, Decker and Price ahead of him; all who also flew up my board and I'm counting McCluster as a WR.  This is where I have Roberts ranked among receivers.  Who would you move him ahead of?

D. Bryant
    D. Thomas
    G. Tate
    D. Williams
    A. Benn
    D. McCluster
    B. LaFell
    C. Mitchell
    E. Decker
    T. Price
    J. Ford
    M. Gilyard
    A. Roberts
    B. White
    R. Cooper
    J. Shipley

That's quite a few WRs to come of the board in 2 rounds.  It would be quite a large number to come off in 3 rounds.  Because Roberts went to a small school and there are other bigger names ahead of him, I think he goes in the 4th but certainly earlier than #119.  If he indeed comes off the board ahead of some of these other guys, then some of them would be there at #119.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Wow, that is such a meteoric rise for Roberts.  I really like the kid and even though he went to a small school he could be one of the best WRs in the draft.  I have him as the 13th ranked WR right now.  I have Mitchell, Decker and Price ahead of him; all who also flew up my board and I'm counting McCluster as a WR.  This is where I have Roberts ranked among receivers.  Who would you move him ahead of? D. Bryant D. Thomas G. Tate D. Williams A. Benn D. McCluster B. LaFell C. Mitchell E. Decker T. Price J. Ford M. Gilyard A. Roberts B. White R. Cooper J. Shipley That's quite a few WRs to come of the board in 2 rounds.  It would be quite a large number to come off in 3 rounds.  Because Roberts went to a small school and there are other bigger names ahead of him, I think he goes in the 4th but certainly earlier than #119.  If he indeed comes off the board ahead of some of these other guys, then some of them would be there at #119.
    Posted by Faucetman

haha well I'm not a pro scout but know a bit to know how a sure handed, great route runner, good off the line even in press coverage, speedy and quick WR is coveted specially with so many teams playing with 3 and 4 receivers on the field.  I don't think he will be the 13th WR picked in the draft, he will be at worse the 8th receiver picked.  He also has no character concerns to worry about and helps you in the return game.

I have IQ calling me out on OG/Cs and now Faucet on WR rankings, loving it lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

faucet,

Not sure if he saw, but Brian Price (DT from UCLA) is visiting the Pats as well. Again, a pure 4-3 DT, good at inside rush as we just signed with DLewis. perhaps this is more fuel to the fire we are switching to a 4-3, or perhaps an elaborate BB smokescreen, but now with BPrice visiting and us signing DLewis, it makes me wonder...Any thoughts on this guys? If true, it certainly changes the board, as we can consider a different set of OLB's, DE's and DT's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : haha well I'm not a pro scout but know a bit to know how a sure handed, great route runner, good off the line even in press coverage, speedy and quick WR is coveted specially with so many teams playing with 3 and 4 receivers on the field.  I don't think he will be the 13th WR picked in the draft, he will be at worse the 8th receiver picked.  He also has no character concerns to worry about and helps you in the return game. I have IQ calling me out on OG/Cs and now Faucet on WR rankings, loving it lol.
    Posted by Pats7393

Hey now I wasn't calling you out. I simply said I thought it was optimistic, given the information we have, to expect a 5th round rookie coming off a knee injury to instantly replace one of the top 5-10 Right Guards in the NFL over the past number of years.

I think Roberts goes before the 4th round.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Hey now I wasn't calling you out. I simply said I thought it was optimistic, given the information we have, to expect a 5th round rookie coming off a knee injury to instantly replace one of the top 5-10 Right Guards in the NFL over the past number of years. I think Roberts goes before the 4th round.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

lol I know, I might be putting too much on Bussey but really liked him last year and thought he was better than a 5th round.  If he's healthy IMO he gives the coaches some tough decisions on who to start but that's a good problem to have. 
    Oh and do you know what round Neal was picked at?  He wasn't, signed as a UDFA doesn't mean much just saying. This 5th rounder can become a surprise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : haha well I'm not a pro scout but know a bit to know how a sure handed, great route runner, good off the line even in press coverage, speedy and quick WR is coveted specially with so many teams playing with 3 and 4 receivers on the field.  I don't think he will be the 13th WR picked in the draft, he will be at worse the 8th receiver picked.  He also has no character concerns to worry about and helps you in the return game. I have IQ calling me out on OG/Cs and now Faucet on WR rankings, loving it lol.
    Posted by Pats7393

Not calling you out Pats.  I'm a big fan of your posts.  If Roberts is the 8th WR taken that means there will be some talent dropping to us at #119.  That was my only point.  I like Roberts and think he could be a very good player.  I often have him in my mocks at 119.  The idea of taking him at 53 isn't something I've considered at this point.  I see the value at WR in the 3-4 rounds.  I have 3 guys with 1st round grades in Thomas, Tate and Bryant.  3 guys with 2nd round grades in Williams, Benn and McCluster.  Then I have the other 10 guys I named with 3-4 round grades.  Since we don't have a 3rd I think it best to get our WR at 119 unless there is a guy that BB loves to death in the 2nd.  McCluster is the one I like there because you can use him so many ways. 

The sweet spot for a TE seems to be in the 2-3 round.

For RBs it's clearly the 2nd round with 5 guys I rank there, Best, Gerhart, Dwyer, Tate and Hardesty.

DTs are everywhere.  Sorry, that's how I sort of compartmentalize the draft. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

faucet, Not sure if he saw, but Brian Price (DT from UCLA) is visiting the Pats as well. Again, a pure 4-3 DT, good at inside rush as we just signed with DLewis. perhaps this is more fuel to the fire we are switching to a 4-3, or perhaps an elaborate BB smokescreen, but now with BPrice visiting and us signing DLewis, it makes me wonder...Any thoughts on this guys? If true, it certainly changes the board, as we can consider a different set of OLB's, DE's and DT's.
    Posted by PatsLifer

What the...?  

If we were to move to 43 it would certainly change everything.  It would be fun to do a mock based on us switching to a 43.  We really don't need anything on Defense but could add a luxury pass rushing DE like Graham.  We are loaded with 43 DT types.  For LBs, Guyton is blazing fast as is Mayo.  Crable and McKenzie both have decent speed.  As much as I love Weatherspoon, I don't see a huge need to go add him.  We could always get a stud corner like Wilson or McCourty if Graham is gone but I'd be included to go mostly offense with our top 5 picks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Not calling you out Pats.  I'm a big fan of your posts.  If Roberts is the 8th WR taken that means there will be some talent dropping to us at #119.  That was my only point.  I like Roberts and think he could be a very good player.  I often have him in my mocks at 119.  The idea of taking him at 53 isn't something I've considered at this point.  I see the value at WR in the 3-4 rounds.  I have 3 guys with 1st round grades in Thomas, Tate and Bryant.  3 guys with 2nd round grades in Williams, Benn and McCluster.  Then I have the other 10 guys I named with 3-4 round grades.  Since we don't have a 3rd I think it best to get our WR at 119 unless there is a guy that BB loves to death in the 2nd.  McCluster is the one I like there because you can use him so many ways.  The sweet spot for a TE seems to be in the 2-3 round. For RBs it's clearly the 2nd round with 5 guys I rank there, Best, Gerhart, Dwyer, Tate and Hardesty. DTs are everywhere.  Sorry, that's how I sort of compartmentalize the draft. 
    Posted by Faucetman

I was kidding gents, this is my favorite thread and enjoy all the conversations and posts with everyone. 

I think what makes me think Roberts is moving into the 2nd or I would be happy for the Pats to use the 53rd on him is because of what he brings to the team.  This is a player who has the ability to be a true #2 receiver, maybe even this year if he can learn the system fast enough.  Although he is only 5'11 (same as Golden Tate) he has the speed to run go routes but even better is his ability to go into cuts and routes. 
    I will even go on a bigger limb to say he's the best route runner in the draft.  If he played for say Georgia or Florida USC well you get the point he probably is talked about as a late 1st or early 2nd.  He is also a kid who comes in and you don't worry about, BB loves his military school players.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I think most of you know i don't have a love affair with the WR position in general but one kid I really like and hope the Patriots take somewhere late is Emmanuel Sanders.

Reasons

1) Played in a system similar to what the Patriots run, apparently.

2) Rated 2nd in "Our Lads" wighted rating system for best combine WR performers for quickness, speed, change of direction, etc.

3) Was extremely productive for not 1 but all 4 years in college.

Year Rec Yrds Avg
    2009  98  1339 13.7
    2008  67  958   14.3
    2007  74  889   12
    2006  46  605   13.2

4) I watched EVERY WR video of the position drills from the combine that was available and I did not see anyone look better or smoother than he did doing the position drills. He made them look easy and effortless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : What the...?   If we were to move to 43 it would certainly change everything.  It would be fun to do a mock based on us switching to a 43.  We really don't need anything on Defense but could add a luxury pass rushing DE like Graham.  We are loaded with 43 DT types.  For LBs, Guyton is blazing fast as is Mayo.  Crable and McKenzie both have decent speed.  As much as I love Weatherspoon, I don't see a huge need to go add him.  We could always get a stud corner like Wilson or McCourty if Graham is gone but I'd be included to go mostly offense with our top 5 picks.
    Posted by Faucetman

Home Opponents:

Colts passing team, play higher % out of nickel
    Ravens Running 34/43
    Bengals balanced 34/43
    Packers balanced although I consider them a passing team more nickel
    Vikings passing team with BF, nickel
    Bills Who knows 34
    Dolphins running game 34/43
    Jets running 34/43

Road Opponents:

Chargers passing attack, nickel
    Browns running 34/43
    Steelers passing more nickel
    Bears passing nickel
    Lions balanced 34/43
    Bills who knows 34
    Dolphins running 34/43
    Jets 34/43

From this list at least 6 teams have a passing style offense.  You can count on a higher percentage of nickel snaps.  having guys inside who can pressure the QB and collapse that pocket increases the chances for the QB to make a mistake.

I don't think we move from a 34 but do see less of 34 been used because of who the opponents are.  Also during games BB goes to 43, if you also have DTs who can come in giving VW some rest he'll be even a better player.  I don't know he is taken at 22 but who knows with BB, maybe he has a DE targeted in the 2nd.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Patriots one of three teams set to workout Syracuse DT Arthur Jones before the Draft

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I'm watching SB XXXIX and amazed not to see a 6'0+ WR for NE and how they move the ball with Givens Branch and the bunch. 

I wouldn't mind seeing 6' under guys who have crazyglue for hands and run excellent routes, Golden Tate, Roberts, Shipley, Emmanuel Sanders, Kyle Williams.  Any of these guys can serve as Givens, Branch when added to Edelman and WW IMO it would be a more dangerous WR group than Moss WW and no one else.

I rather see three under 6' WRs who can run every route tree than a 6'3"+ that runs goes and maybe you occasional screen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]mb, I think your list is right on, although I am not so familiar with Kerry Meier.  Question for you based on your list is where do these guys fall in terms of the draft?.... I'll take a quick stab at it, please add / correct... Golden Tate- Late Round 1/early Round 2 Demaryius Thomas- Late Round 1 Dexter McCluster- Middle./late Round 2 Eric Decker- Middle/Late Round 3. Blair White- Middle Round 4 Riley Cooper- Early Round 4 Andre Roberts- Early/Middle Round 3 Emmanuel Sanders- Middle Round 4 Scott Long- Middle/Late Round 5 Kerry Meier- Good size and quickness, also smart and is a former QB.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Pats,
    I see Meier (6-2 224) being available in the later rounds (6-7) as he doesn't possess the type of straight line speed that most teams look for early in the draft (4.51 pro-day, 4.62 combine).  What he does appear to have though is excellent quickness (6.68 3C), size, intelligence and route running ability.  He was a former QB at Kansas that switched to WR and was pretty productive (226-2,309-18) in their spread offense.  By all accounts, he's a tough, physical, competitive kid that excels as a blocker and loves to go over the middle.

I think your round projections are pretty spot on at this point, though I wouldn't be suprised to see Roberts, Cooper, White and Sanders etc., go a round higher than projected.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

What do you all make of this?  Interview with McKenzie, here's the link if you want to read the full interview.  Although he is lighter could he be AD's replacement?  In the interview he says he ran 4.56, he is good against the run and does rush the passer (college) when needed to.

What kind of defense did you play in South Florida?

We ran a 4-3. I played Mike, Will and Sam. I played all three positions throughout the season, so I’m pretty versatile.

And in a 3-4, are you still a Mike?

You know, right now I’m just worried about being there, going out there and performing.

So you’re not exactly sure where you would play, or you just maybe don’t want to share that?

Don’t want to share.

There you go.

I just want to go out there. You know, Coach might have me playing one position – I’m not the coach, I’m just a player.

http://www.patriotsdaily.com/2010/03/qa-with-patriots-lb-tyrone-mckenzie/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]Golden Tate- My feelings on him are well documented. I didn't know you liked him haha, he would be a great addition I just don't know at 22 if Kindle, Graham are there I think both would be bigger value vs need but i wouldn't be calling a bad pick at all.  He would be a #2 or 3 at worse this year. Demaryius Thomas- Tough to overlook his upside. Although I think he's an option at 22 I think they are high on Marcus Easley, tall fast and is raw in route running as is thomas Easley can be had in the 4th. Dexter McCluster- Quick, versatile productive, good pedigree. He would be a matchup nightmare and a great screen option. Eric Decker- Tough, smart and ultra productive. Wish he was a little faster but really good target Blair White- Simply loves the game of football, good quickness. Another big target, see Thomas for thoughts. Riley Cooper- Good size and quickness. Like Cooper but not sure if he can turn into a #1 which I would like a guy his size to be. Andre Roberts- Good quickness, no longer under the radar? Secret is out and teams are bringing him in for workouts.  I have him been picked by the Pats at #53. Emmanuel Sanders- Excellent speed, quickness and production. If Roberts is not picked Sanders is an option Scott Long- Good size and quickness. can play but is he smart enough?  Twice academic ineligible. Kerry Meier- Good size and quickness, also smart and is a former QB. interesting player, could be worth a shot might not even be drafted A couple of other guys Davis Getts big and fast 6'3" 217 also catches well.  For a big receiver he has good feet and can run different routes including curls. Marcus Easley - Fast is the word on him, he's been getting tons of attention seen him now as a 4th rounder.  Needs to improve route running, could be a #1 in two years. Kelton Tindal 6'2" 197 4.32 with hands to match the speed.  Right now could end up not been drafted but I would use a 7th on him.  He can be a great PR while he develops as a receiver. Joe Webb converted QB he is rising up boards, he can become a very good receiver but that is all projections right now.  Threw for 2200 and ran for 1000+ two years in a row.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I think Tate is an OK player.

I didnt know that about Long, that would remove him from my list completely.

I have seem some folks high on Easley, yes.  Wes Bunting over at The National Football Post has him rated as his #5 receiver, though I sometimes think he's a bit biased to bigger WR's. 

Looks like Webb is a projected middle round guy while Tilton is probably a URFA at this point?

Sections
Shortcuts