2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

Pat 7393-don't like a WR early in the draft? Gotta give Brady a new toy, D.THOMAS can learn from Moss this yr and be #1 next yr if Moss goes.Other wise were both on the same page.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6:
    Pat 7393-don't like a WR early in the draft? Gotta give Brady a new toy, D.THOMAS can learn from Moss this yr and be #1 next yr if Moss goes.Other wise were both on the same page.
    Posted by dwhite1220

Although Scott Long is not a big name coming out has the speed and size to compare with most 2nd round talent.  He had the best numbers including the written test out of any WR.  Smart player who will be a solid addition, from what I have read Tate is ready and participated in meetings ect last year he learned the offense and should  be the #2.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Updated Mock Draft - # 22 Jared Odrick DE 6'5" 304 Penn State - Will replace RS and will bring a pass rush from the DE side, if he's not here Kyle Wilson or Brandon Graham. # 44 Jerry Hughes OLB 6'2" 255 TCU  - Although I'm not completely sold on him he is been projected as the least high risk pick. # 48 Amari Spievey CB 5'11" 195 Iowa  - Solid CB from Iowa, extremely well coached.  Will make a play to play opposite Bodden or as #3.  # 53 Toby Gerhart RB 6'0" 230 Stanford  - will be the #1 back from day one 4th rnd Tony Moeaki TE 6'3" 245 Iowa  - Great catching TE for TB to throw to, will create matchups. 6th rnd Michael Hoomanawanui TE 6'4" 264 Illinois  - Good blocker who can also catch the ball 7th rnd Scott Long WR 6'2" 216 Louisville  - Good hands good speed, showed well at combine so a 7th for him might be not realistic anymore.  7th rnd Casey Knips OT 6'7" 308 South Dakota State  - Will sit learn this year and compete to start at RT in 2011.
    Posted by Pats7393

I would be very happy with this draft although I would be more inclined to take a WR at 48 instead of another CB.  Or, I'd take a big thumping Safety like Chad Jones and move Meriweather to nickel.  If I was going to take a CB, I'd go for McCourty, Franks, Robinson, Ghee, Cook or Akwasi Owusu-Ansah ahead of Spievey.  I love the rest of your mock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : I would be very happy with this draft although I would be more inclined to take a WR at 48 instead of another CB.  Or, I'd take a big thumping Safety like Chad Jones and move Meriweather to nickel.  If I was going to take a CB, I'd go for McCourty, Franks, Robinson, Ghee, Cook or Akwasi Owusu-Ansah ahead of Spievey.  I love the rest of your mock.
    Posted by Faucetman

Hi Faucet one name I'm keeping my eye on for a safety is Kam Chancellor big Safety, he is been highly talked about. Mayock said some interesting things about him, I've seen some mocks with him going in the second round.

I agree 100% on Merri, I have said it now for a while.  Spievey caught my eye and I love Iowa players which is why I moved him ahead of some other guys.  The kid is not afraid to come up and run support. 

Anyone know if we should have some comp picks?  I almost added WRs Trindon Holliday or Brandon Banks, either would be able to take over PR duties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

IQ, I tend to agree with your observations on the elite talent in the first round.  There is good talent there, but I agree many of the players ranked high are not worth the hype.  I agree that there are no elite QBs but I'm hoping/expecting both to go before 22.  Here's my list of guys that are over-hyped for various reasons whether it's poor tape, character issues, work out freaks, etc. Sam Bradford Jimmy Clausen Jason Pierre-Paul Taylor Mays Anthony Davis Sergio Kindle Everson Griffen Carlos Dunlap Bryan Bulaga Then there are guys I think will be stars.  Ndamukong Suh Gerald McCoy Russell Okung Eric Berry Joe Haden C.J. Spiller Earl Thomas Brandon Graham Dan Williams S Weatherspoon Golden Tate Ryan Mathews Maurkice Pouncey Then there are some guys that I think could go either way.  Again, could be based on character, injuries, some poor or conflicting tape, or system compatibility. Dez Bryant Rolando McClain Trent Williams Mike Iupati Jermaine Gresham Jared Odrick Brian Price Jahvid Best Kyle Wilson Jonathan Dwyer These are my top 32 based on all the boards I monitor.  I won't take the time to break down each player and why I've grouped them this way.  But if I'm making the selection at #22, I'm taking someone from the star list.  There are 13 guys there that I think are solid first round picks.  Of them 5 (Graham, Tate, Mathews, Weatherspoon and Pouncey) could drop to us because other teams will gamble on the over-hyped or either way talent.  Of the 5 from the star list, I think Pouncey is the safest bet and best fit for us.  I would not be upset with any of them however, including Weatherspoon who I think we don't need based on our current roster.
    Posted by Faucetman

ALL reasonable to me Faucet...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I'm staying with my mock of last week,mostly need picks #22 Jared Odrick,DE,Penn State #44 Jerry Hughes, OLB,TCU #47 Demaryius Thomas, WR,GA Tech  or TE #53 Toby Gerhart, LeGarrette Blount or Ben Tate, RB #117best available TE
    Posted by dwhite1220

I think everyone would be pretty happy with that draft...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Thanks to all for the great posts!

If the pats stay put, this is my ideal draft-

1) maurice pouncey- solid, heady player that is a low risk selection in the first round and would give the line the added punch that it has missed. In addition, his versatility allows him to be insurance if mankins is lost after next year or neil is injured. A line of light, mankins, pouncey, neal and vollmer would be a huge upgrade for brady to work with. So, with the present and the future in mind, pouncey is the pick.

2)a) Koa Misi- olb that the pats desperately need. Doesn't have ideal size but almost fits the bill. All the write-ups rave about his high energy and high character.

2)b) Damian Williams- a receiver that runs precise routes, has good explosion off the line and has good (not great) size. Plus, another high character guy that takes the game seriously.

3)c) Tyson Alualu- The pats need to replace RS and Greens production. This is a guy who has good (not great) size and would seem to be a relentless player who would still be strong enough/stout enough to stop the run.

the remaining picks would hopefully be used to find some te's and a rb--

I think these picks would represent high level talent and character players for the pats as they reshape their roster for the coming years. It would also address areas of need.

thoughts?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Forget if he had Clausen, what if he had Brady!!??  With teams doubling Moss all over the field, Thomas should be matched up 1 on 1 on the opposite side.  He could potentially catch 50 balls his rookie year which is virtually unheard of for a #3 WR.  Moss then leaves after 2010 and this kid takes over as #1.  That's how I see it.  The question is will he last until #45?  I doubt it and I think #22 is too high and risky.  We'd have to move out of #22 to the early 30s to get him at the right place, IMO.  But by draft day, if Thomas moves past Golden, #22 could be the right spot.
    Posted by Faucetman

He may go early second but I would be surprised if he made it to 45. I had been trying to piece together some trades that would have us positioned correctly to get the most value in the slot positions for the guys in my mock. Here is an example of what could be a possibility in my mind to improve the offense.

#22 Jahvid Best- Explosive

#26 Maurkice Pouncey- Tade Arizona for 45th and 48th picks, also pick up there 3rd rd choice

#36 Demaryius Thomas- Trade Kansas City our 53rd and 2nd Rd pick next year. The way this guy catches the ball with his hands away from his body at the full height of his jump while using his body to shield CB is just special. Not many CB in NFL will get a tip on the ball if they are a step behind.

#89- Anthony Mcoy- TE blocker we need to fit our system and help open holes for Best.

#117- Second TE, Receiver type, Pitta or Ed Dickson

I think this would quickly bring some firepower to our offense and would be fun to watch develop. Then we can focus our two first's on defense next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : He may go early second but I would be surprised if he made it to 45. I had been trying to piece together some trades that would have us positioned correctly to get the most value in the slot positions for the guys in my mock. Here is an example of what could be a possibility in my mind to improve the offense. #22 Jahvid Best- Explosive #26 Maurkice Pouncey- Tade Arizona for 45th and 48th picks, also pick up there 3rd rd choice #36 Demaryius Thomas- Trade Kansas City our 53rd and 2nd Rd pick next year. The way this guy catches the ball with his hands away from his body at the full height of his jump while using his body to shield CB is just special. Not many CB in NFL will get a tip on the ball if they are a step behind. #89- Anthony Mcoy- TE blocker we need to fit our system and help open holes for Best. #117- Second TE, Receiver type, Pitta or Ed Dickson I think this would quickly bring some firepower to our offense and would be fun to watch develop. Then we can focus our two first's on defense next year.
    Posted by Asher77

I feel the above scenario is viable and would love some sugestions as to better ways to untilize picks 89 and 117 on offense. Maybe Graham at TE for #89? How about OG Mike Johnson from Alabama. Where would Mcluster fit in if we had Best?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Thanks to all for the great posts! If the pats stay put, this is my ideal draft- 1) maurice pouncey- solid, heady player that is a low risk selection in the first round and would give the line the added punch that it has missed. In addition, his versatility allows him to be insurance if mankins is lost after next year or neil is injured. A line of light, mankins, pouncey, neal and vollmer would be a huge upgrade for brady to work with. So, with the present and the future in mind, pouncey is the pick. 2)a) Koa Misi- olb that the pats desperately need. Doesn't have ideal size but almost fits the bill. All the write-ups rave about his high energy and high character. 2)b) Damian Williams- a receiver that runs precise routes, has good explosion off the line and has good (not great) size. Plus, another high character guy that takes the game seriously. 3)c) Tyson Alualu- The pats need to replace RS and Greens production. This is a guy who has good (not great) size and would seem to be a relentless player who would still be strong enough/stout enough to stop the run. the remaining picks would hopefully be used to find some te's and a rb-- I think these picks would represent high level talent and character players for the pats as they reshape their roster for the coming years. It would also address areas of need. thoughts?
    Posted by ctpat

All appear to be solid players...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Asher great draft, but will never ever happen.  Love the picks tho. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Hi Faucet one name I'm keeping my eye on for a safety is Kam Chancellor big Safety, he is been highly talked about. Mayock said some interesting things about him, I've seen some mocks with him going in the second round. I agree 100% on Merri, I have said it now for a while.  Spievey caught my eye and I love Iowa players which is why I moved him ahead of some other guys.  The kid is not afraid to come up and run support.  Anyone know if we should have some comp picks?  I almost added WRs Trindon Holliday or Brandon Banks, either would be able to take over PR duties.
    Posted by Pats7393

Kam Chancellor is a big boy, no doubt.  He is a little slow though.  I have him as a fourth.  If you want a faster but just as big safety, check out Chad Jones or even Rashad Jones.  Both are late 2nd early 3rd.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Thanks to all for the great posts! If the pats stay put, this is my ideal draft- 1) maurice pouncey- solid, heady player that is a low risk selection in the first round and would give the line the added punch that it has missed. In addition, his versatility allows him to be insurance if mankins is lost after next year or neil is injured. A line of light, mankins, pouncey, neal and vollmer would be a huge upgrade for brady to work with. So, with the present and the future in mind, pouncey is the pick. 2)a) Koa Misi- olb that the pats desperately need. Doesn't have ideal size but almost fits the bill. All the write-ups rave about his high energy and high character. 2)b) Damian Williams- a receiver that runs precise routes, has good explosion off the line and has good (not great) size. Plus, another high character guy that takes the game seriously. 3)c) Tyson Alualu- The pats need to replace RS and Greens production. This is a guy who has good (not great) size and would seem to be a relentless player who would still be strong enough/stout enough to stop the run. the remaining picks would hopefully be used to find some te's and a rb-- I think these picks would represent high level talent and character players for the pats as they reshape their roster for the coming years. It would also address areas of need. thoughts?
    Posted by ctpat

Very nicely done.  I take the cards up for you:))).  I would be very happy with this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

A lot of interested ideas floating around. As I learn more about Tyson Alualu, the more I think he'd be a great fit as a Patriot. I say this in the same way people say that Tebow would be a great Patriot, only this guy can actually play a position in the NFL. I think Alualu in the second round makes a lot of sense for the Pats. I'd pay to watch (okay I'll pay anyway) Alualu and Brandon Graham at the end of the line for the Pats D. Watch the video...the guys a bad man! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KQ_NzX8NU&feature=related

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

A lot of interested ideas floating around. As I learn more about Tyson Alualu, the more I think he'd be a great fit as a Patriot. I say this in the same way people say that Tebow would be a great Patriot, only this guy can actually play a position in the NFL. I think Alualu in the second round makes a lot of sense for the Pats. I'd pay to watch (okay I'll pay anyway) Alualu and Brandon Graham at the end of the line for the Pats D. Watch the video...the guys a bad man!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KQ_NzX8NU&feature=related
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

Rock I agree with you, I've been high on Alualu before he was been talked about this much.  My latest mock though I did not have him because I don't think the pats pick him at 22 and with all the 34 Ds in the league he will not make it to 44.

Graham at 22 and alualu at 44 would be a great start but I don't think he or Houston will be available at 44.  alualu gives a great run stopping DE that has had 34 experience who can also great a pass rush.

This is the way I went but would love for it to be graham and alualu

# 22 Jared Odrick DE 6'5" 304 Penn State- Will replace RS and will bring a pass rush from the DE side, if he's not here Kyle Wilson or Brandon Graham.
    # 44 Jerry Hughes OLB 6'2" 255 TCU - Although I'm not completely sold on him he is been projected as the least high risk pick.
    # 48 Amari Spievey CB 5'11" 195 Iowa - Solid CB from Iowa, extremely well coached.  Will make a play to play opposite Bodden or as #3. 
    # 53 Toby Gerhart RB 6'0" 230 Stanford - will be the #1 back from day one
    4th rnd Tony Moeaki TE 6'3" 245 Iowa - Great catching TE for TB to throw to, will create matchups.
    6th rnd Michael Hoomanawanui TE 6'4" 264 Illinois - Good blocker who can also catch the ball
    7th rnd Scott Long WR 6'2" 216 Louisville - Good hands good speed, showed well at combine so a 7th for him might be not realistic anymore. 
    7th rnd Casey Knips OT 6'7" 308 South Dakota State - Will sit learn this year and compete to start at RT in 2011.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Kam Chancellor is a big boy, no doubt.  He is a little slow though.  I have him as a fourth.  If you want a faster but just as big safety, check out Chad Jones or even Rashad Jones.  Both are late 2nd early 3rd.
    Posted by Faucetman

Faucet I've watched Rashad over the last few years been I live in Georgia.  He is a big and fast safety.  The knock with him is his ability to cover, he will give up the big play looking for a the big hit (sound like anyone?)He is a good safety don't get me wrong but with all the passing attacks in the NFL he will be burned, I think a 3rd projection is good for him. 

Chad is the real thing, if we had to take a safety he would be a great pick and he can also return punts if he had to.  Needs to also improve coverage skills as most safeties coming out but IMO he is more advanced than Reshad. 

What do you think about Myron Rolle.  Rolle intrigues the heck out of me, we all know how smart he is but is he football ready?  If a safety is picked will BB go with one of the smartest football players?  He is good in coverage and against the run.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I talked about a few guys before they were really talked about, alualu, houston, lane.  Now I bring you Scott Long WR Louisville 6'2" 216 4.46 40.

Doesn't have big numbers and suffered through some injuries including an ACL which he came back from.  He runs good routes and has very good hands, if a WR is not selected early this is a name to keep in mind.

Not basing anything from this video but it is impressive none the less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5rjJfFNrUg&NR=1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Faucet I've watched Rashad over the last few years been I live in Georgia.  He is a big and fast safety.  The knock with him is his ability to cover, he will give up the big play looking for a the big hit (sound like anyone?)He is a good safety don't get me wrong but with all the passing attacks in the NFL he will be burned, I think a 3rd projection is good for him.  Chad is the real thing, if we had to take a safety he would be a great pick and he can also return punts if he had to.  Needs to also improve coverage skills as most safeties coming out but IMO he is more advanced than Reshad.  What do you think about Myron Rolle.  Rolle intrigues the heck out of me, we all know how smart he is but is he football ready?  If a safety is picked will BB go with one of the smartest football players?  He is good in coverage and against the run.
    Posted by Pats7393

Thanks for the feedback on the Jones's.  Rolle didn't show me much at the Senior Bowl.  There's been so much hype about him being a Rhode's Scholar and all.  I haven't seen any tape on him and right now I have him as a 4th.  Obviously BB would love the smarts.  We don't have a pressing need at Safety but I'd love to get a Rodney Harrison type enforcer who can cover.  I rewatched the Eagles SB and Rodney was every where.  We don't seem to have big play players on Defense anymore since Rodney and Tedy retired and Samuel left.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Rock I agree with you, I've been high on Alualu before he was been talked about this much.  My latest mock though I did not have him because I don't think the pats pick him at 22 and with all the 34 Ds in the league he will not make it to 44. Graham at 22 and alualu at 44 would be a great start but I don't think he or Houston will be available at 44.  alualu gives a great run stopping DE that has had 34 experience who can also great a pass rush. This is the way I went but would love for it to be graham and alualu # 22 Jared Odrick DE 6'5" 304 Penn State - Will replace RS and will bring a pass rush from the DE side, if he's not here Kyle Wilson or Brandon Graham. # 44 Jerry Hughes OLB 6'2" 255 TCU  - Although I'm not completely sold on him he is been projected as the least high risk pick. # 48 Amari Spievey CB 5'11" 195 Iowa  - Solid CB from Iowa, extremely well coached.  Will make a play to play opposite Bodden or as #3.  # 53 Toby Gerhart RB 6'0" 230 Stanford  - will be the #1 back from day one 4th rnd Tony Moeaki TE 6'3" 245 Iowa  - Great catching TE for TB to throw to, will create matchups. 6th rnd Michael Hoomanawanui TE 6'4" 264 Illinois  - Good blocker who can also catch the ball 7th rnd Scott Long WR 6'2" 216 Louisville  - Good hands good speed, showed well at combine so a 7th for him might be not realistic anymore.  7th rnd Casey Knips OT 6'7" 308 South Dakota State  - Will sit learn this year and compete to start at RT in 2011.
    Posted by Pats7393

I think there is a better chance of Alualu being there at 45 than Hughes.  Hughes has been shooting up draft boards and is likely gone in the 1st, early second.  I'd be hesitant to take Moeaki unless you park a hospital ship outside the Razor.  The guy needs to strap a stretcher on his back when he plays to help speed up the game. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am not sure how much dreams count, but I actually had a draft dream last night.  It might be a stretch, but boy it would be nice.
    1st Pouncey
    We trade pick 53 to Det for 3rd and 4th rd picks.
    we trade up in rd 2 using pick 45 and our 4th (#117) and get OLB/DE Graham
    #48 DE/DT Houston
    3rd from Det McCluster
    4th from Det Ben Tate
    A dream maybe, but would be a great draft IMHO.  Then I woke up and didnt get to see the later rounds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : I think there is a better chance of Alualu being there at 45 than Hughes.  Hughes has been shooting up draft boards and is likely gone in the 1st, early second.  I'd be hesitant to take Moeaki unless you park a hospital ship outside the Razor.  The guy needs to strap a stretcher on his back when he plays to help speed up the game. 
    Posted by Faucetman

If that's the case and the Pats get their DE in the first and hughes is not there at 44 who do they pick as a pass rusher?  I think Sapp could be an option, with the added weight he could have moved up on the Pats board.  I do have a feeling though, I hope I'm not right but could we pass on a rusher again with hopes Crable plays? or pass on one in the second round, say they pick this way
    22 DE (Odrick)
    44 TE Gronkowski or Hernandez
    48 WR LaFell or Williams (SC)
    53 RB Gerhart or Tate

in the 4th they pick their rusher? Auste Lane, Witten (UConn), or Cunningham would this be an ok draft as well?  I think this would actually be a very good option.  If they are looking at a rusher only these three have tons of upside and bring the heat off the edge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrustBill. Show TrustBill's posts

Does anyone else  here like Carlos Dunlap?  Is anyone better to provide pass rush from the inside than Dunlap?  Now BB is onto his annual trip through Florida, I hope he finds Dunlap coachable.  I really hope that Dunlap indeed falls as rumored.  I can't forget what the giants DL (Justin Tuck, Strahan etc) did to us in the 18-1 game. Dunlap will make Wright and Pryor much more dangerous in the passing downs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : If that's the case and the Pats get their DE in the first and hughes is not there at 44 who do they pick as a pass rusher?  I think Sapp could be an option, with the added weight he could have moved up on the Pats board.  I do have a feeling though, I hope I'm not right but could we pass on a rusher again with hopes Crable plays? or pass on one in the second round, say they pick this way 22 DE (Odrick) 44 TE Gronkowski or Hernandez 48 WR LaFell or Williams (SC) 53 RB Gerhart or Tate in the 4th they pick their rusher? Auste Lane, Witten (UConn), or Cunningham would this be an ok draft as well?  I think this would actually be a very good option.  If they are looking at a rusher only these three have tons of upside and bring the heat off the edge.
    Posted by Pats7393

Now you're talking.  I love this scenario.  The wild card in this is Burgess.  BB must have seen something in him to give up a 3rd and 5th.  He obviously got off to a slow start then finished strong with 3 sacks in the final 4 games.  Nobody seems to be going after him so if we resign him I would take that as a sign that BB thinks he's ready.  It takes a lot of players time to adjust to our complex defense.  So, if Burgess stays we have TBC, Burgess, Crable, Woods and Guyton who in a pinch can play outside.  Not great certainly but if we took Odrick or Williams at 22 our DL will be better than last year. 

If Spikes by some miracle slips to 45, I take him instead of TE there.  This would really solidify the middle of our defense.  I would then take a TE at 53.  Hernandez, Dickson, Pitta should be there so take Gerhart at 48 to avoid risking losing him.  I'm really inclined to consider Jimmy Graham too.  I know he hasn't done much and is raw but the potential is so huge that he could be the best TE in the NFL in 3 years. 

There is depth at WR so in the 4th I look to take Roberts, Decker, Cooper, Jeremy Williams - one of them should be there.  It must sound like I want to tweak your draft but heck  no, just laying out more options.  If the draft unfolded the way your selected it, I'd be doing cartwheels.  Early on I had LaFell as an option at #22.  Now we are talking about him at 48.  He's a big talented WR, just has slow straight line speed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I don't think Dunlap is available at 22, too much talent although not a high football IQ but not every team seems to be as high on the IQ as BB is.  I would still take Odrick over Dunlap at 22 if both were still there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Time for a new mock.  It's looking like the Pats are really going to use the Draft to fill needs.  Besides Marquise Murrel, they haven't signed a FA from another team. Therefore, I see the draft playing out like this:

#22 Jared Odrick-DL-Penn State
    #44 Jerry Hughes-DE/OLB-TCU
    #48 Brandon LaFell-WR-LSU
    #53 Toby Gerhart-HB-Stanford
    #117 Jimmy Graham-TE-Miami
    Rd 6 Scott Long-WR-Louisville
    Rd 7 Nate Byham-TE-Pittsburgh
    Rd 7 Casey Knips-OT-South Dakota

Please comment

Sections
Shortcuts