2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

I don't remember last year's discussion taking up such a huge thread. I believe we had several threads, and it kept things shorter and more manageable. Every day I intend to post something, but I have to read the last few pages and find where I am, and then it expands again. So daunting, trying to keep up!

Faucet, I remember we had some good discussions last year; I wish Z were posting more frequently these days--he enriched our conversation considerably. The rest of you I don't really know all that well, but I've enjoyed reading your thoughts. Carry on. :)

I've kept careful notes this year. I am determined not to be surprised by BB's draft. Last year I hit with Chung, Butler, and Edelman, which wasn't bad (25% is pretty darn good with the Patriots draft :p ), and I correctly guessed which positions we would draft at a few other spots, but I was still blindsided by half the picks. ("Vollmer? Who the heck is that?!") I'm only going to make a few comments for now, but I hope I'll be able to keep up with the thread from here on out.

First I'd like to offer a list of sleepers I'm particularly interested in--I originally posted this at PatsFans.com and then at Footballs Future Draft Forum; apologies if you've seen it before and don't find it interesting. After a few days, once I'm in the flow of the conversation, I'll work toward the early rounds, but at least half of our draft is in the 6th-7th rounds. AdamJT13, who's well known for his yearly projections of the comp. picks, belives that the Patriots will receive 4 7th-rounders: http://adamjt13.blogspot.com/ In addition to these comp. picks, we have two 7ths from the Greg Lewis and Russ Hochstein trades. That's 6 picks in one round!

- -=- -

Patrick Stoudamire - good looking corner prospect. Very underrated, with good fluidity, instincts, and physicality. Average height, but good bulk, strength, and speed. Played against lower competition, but is technically sound.

Danny Batten - originally a DE, but played ILB at Texas vs Nation, and could offer great versatility. High effort guy; a really impressive player with underrated athleticism.

Jim Dray - fantastic blocker. A few injury concerns. May not be the best athlete in the world and wouldn't catch a lot of passes--could be a tip-off on running formations. Nonetheless, blocks like a third tackle.

Brandon Deaderick - played next to Cody on the Alabama line, and always caught my eye when I scouted the big guy. Extremely stout against the run, and that was before he added 20 pounds for the combine. Good developmental 34 end who actually played the position in college.

Deji Karim - Ray Rice clone. My favorite prospect on this list, by far, Karim reminds me of Rice and MJD. He's short (5'8 or 5'9, depending on who you believe) but at #210 is very thickly built and has impressive power. Ran a  4.3 and jumped 43 inches in the vertical for his pro day. Also timed an exceptional 6.67 in the three-cone drill, which I blieve is one of the greatest tests of balance and COD. Great vision, instant acceleration, good hands, etc. He gives hight effort as a blocker, but needs to refine his technique. Perfect Faulk understudy, with full-time starter upside.

J'Marcus Webb - huge small-school OT with quick feet and good athleticism for a big guy. Not generating a lot of hype, which coupled with his transfer from a major program makes me a bit wary, but all the physical tools are there for him to be a franchise left tackle.

Armanti Edwards - reminds me a lot of Julian Edelman, but with better throwing skills. Amazingly productive. For the record, I called Edelman to the Patriots in the seventh last year. I thought he would make a great WR. Probably the only time I've hit on a wild prediction. :D

Kevin Matthews - Clay Matthews' brother, Kevin is a solid center/guard developmental prospect. Might lack a little athleticism, but is very sound and has great football bloodlines.

Travis Ivey - 34 defenses can never have too many big men in the middle. He's a massive nose-tackle and might, might have the athleticism to play end, as well.

Mike Brandtner - really underrated directional punter. Never had a punt blocked. Drops an inordinate amount of kicks inside the 10, and often times kicks so his coverage arrives exactly when the ball does. Otherworldly performance in Texas vs. Nation game (multiple punts pinned at the 1-yard line, and a few others inside the 5 and 10).

Keiland Williams - what's up with LSU running backs? Poor guys can't stay healthy. Regardless, Williams is a versatile runner/blocker/receiver who runs hard and has fantastic agility for a big back, though he lacks top-end speed (4.5 at pro day, which isn't shabby for a #230 power back). Not really a sleeper, but he's definitely started to fly under the radar and is worth keeping an eye on.

George Johnson - despite the recent success of Rutgers players in the NFL, he's a totally overlooked DE/OLB prospect. Didn't have overwhelming stats this year, (6.5 sacks, 13 TFL), but was often asked to play in coverage instead of rush the passer, which could accelerate the transition to OLB. Hard worker, vocal player who pumps up his teammates. Has great size (6'4.5 #270) and strength (29 reps), and timed at 6.99 in the three-cone drill, which is excellent for his size. Only ran a 4.75, but is reportedly very quick in short areas. Projected as a free agent at this point, but could be an ideal 7th round gamble on a developmental OLB.

Quentin Scott - Taylor Mays size, but with better fluidity and ball skills (5 INT this year). Superb athlete, just learning the position, but extremely hard working and intelligent. Take a look at this excellent interview with JB Scouting: http://www.jbscouting.com/index.php/blog/498-interview-scott I like this guy a lot.

Michael Johnson - 6'4, #250 LB who's a noted playmaker at the D-II level. Good insticts, very fast for his size (4.6 40), and has been scouted by the Patriots, who sent a scout to his pro day. The only real concern is level of competition--which he dominated, for the record. Could be a poor man's McClain.

Jameson Konz - prior to his pro day, only hardcore draftniks knew who he was, unless they followed the Patriots and knew that Julian Edelman had an incredibly athletic teammate in college. At 6'3 #235, he ran a 4.38 and jumped 46 inches--that's better than Taylor Mays! Konz has played LB, TE, WR, and H-back, so he comes with great positional flexibility. I think he'd be a terror on special teams while he develops into a role player at other spots.

- -=- -

As you can see, the 6th and 7th rounds are an absolute gold mine of small school or underrated players. I'd like to see us pick half a dozen of these young men; they can only strengthen our team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6:
    I wish I could take a look at the Pats draft board, just for a minute don't you? There are a number of players we have not talked about and I'm sure we would be surpriced to see them on the board. BB likes military school guys, a kid like Andre Roberts WR Citadel 5'10" 192 4.46 40 .  I have not seen his name but might have missed a few posts, the thing I like about him is his route running.  He also doesn't mind making plays in the middle of the field.  He is a high character kid and hard worker, I go back to a clean route runner.  Would love to see him in the slot, projected as a 3rd or 4th. Another WR who I would like to see Carlton Mitchell WR USF 6'2" 215 4.49 40  Needs some develpment at the next level but could be a deep threat guy in some packages and coach him up to a #2 spot. 3rd or 4th rounder Arthur Jones DE Syracuse 6'3" 301 Big powerful DE, has not been able to work out and will probably cost him to fall into the 3rd or 4th round.  He has 1st round ability but a knee injury hurt is draft stock. How about Dexter Davis? OLB  6'2" 244, fell of his senior year but had 27.5 sacks before 2009.  4th rounder, high motor and fast (guyton fast).  Struggled to show a posible transition to OLB which could drop him into late rounds.  I would not grab him in the 4th but in the 6th this is a high reward/high bust guy.  He would be a good ST guy and with coaching could be a decent rusher. Those are some of the off the radar type guys who I think could be on the board.
    Posted by Pats7393

Yeah, Low-FB has brought up Roberts mutiple times and I have discussed Jones in the past as an option DE, but not much has been said about the other two.

I do know that Wes Bunting at the NFP has Carlton Mitchell as his #6 overall receiver, he also has Marcus Easley as his #5 receiver. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

REAMER,YOU HAVE REALLY HIT ON A POTENTIAL GEM IN GEORGE JOHNSON.KARIM IS IS AN INTERESTING THOUGHT.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I don't remember last year's discussion taking up such a huge thread. I believe we had several threads, and it kept things shorter and more manageable. Every day I intend to post something, but I have to read the last few pages and find where I am, and then it expands again. So daunting, trying to keep up! Faucet, I remember we had some good discussions last year; I wish Z were posting more frequently these days--he enriched our conversation considerably. The rest of you I don't really know all that well, but I've enjoyed reading your thoughts. Carry on. :) I've kept careful notes this year. I am determined not to be surprised by BB's draft. Last year I hit with Chung, Butler, and Edelman, which wasn't bad (25% is pretty darn good with the Patriots draft :p ), and I correctly guessed which positions we would draft at a few other spots, but I was still blindsided by half the picks. ("Vollmer? Who the heck is that?!") I'm only going to make a few comments for now, but I hope I'll be able to keep up with the thread from here on out. First I'd like to offer a list of sleepers I'm particularly interested in--I originally posted this at PatsFans.com and then at Footballs Future Draft Forum; apologies if you've seen it before and don't find it interesting. After a few days, once I'm in the flow of the conversation, I'll work toward the early rounds, but at least half of our draft is in the 6th-7th rounds. AdamJT13, who's well known for his yearly projections of the comp. picks, belives that the Patriots will receive 4 7th-rounders: http://adamjt13.blogspot.com/ In addition to these comp. picks, we have two 7ths from the Greg Lewis and Russ Hochstein trades. Posted by reamer

Nice post, if the pats get 4 7nders or 1 6th and 3 7th it would put a heck of a spin on this year's draft.  I normally would not get excited about those picks but this year is like getting a bunch of late 4th rnders and 5th round picks.  Because they would not be able to trade these 4 away I see them trading putting something together with their 6th and 2 7ths maybe they put them together and try to get back in the 5th?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I don't remember last year's discussion taking up such a huge thread. I believe we had several threads, and it kept things shorter and more manageable. Every day I intend to post something, but I have to read the last few pages and find where I am, and then it expands again. So daunting, trying to keep up! Faucet, I remember we had some good discussions last year; I wish Z were posting more frequently these days--he enriched our conversation considerably. The rest of you I don't really know all that well, but I've enjoyed reading your thoughts. Carry on. :) I've kept careful notes this year. I am determined not to be surprised by BB's draft. Last year I hit with Chung, Butler, and Edelman, which wasn't bad (25% is pretty darn good with the Patriots draft :p ), and I correctly guessed which positions we would draft at a few other spots, but I was still blindsided by half the picks. ("Vollmer? Who the heck is that?!") I'm only going to make a few comments for now, but I hope I'll be able to keep up with the thread from here on out. First I'd like to offer a list of sleepers I'm particularly interested in--I originally posted this at PatsFans.com and then at Footballs Future Draft Forum; apologies if you've seen it before and don't find it interesting. After a few days, once I'm in the flow of the conversation, I'll work toward the early rounds, but at least half of our draft is in the 6th-7th rounds. AdamJT13, who's well known for his yearly projections of the comp. picks, belives that the Patriots will receive 4 7th-rounders: http://adamjt13.blogspot.com/ In addition to these comp. picks, we have two 7ths from the Greg Lewis and Russ Hochstein trades. That's 6 picks in one round! - -=- - Patrick Stoudamire - good looking corner prospect. Very underrated, with good fluidity, instincts, and physicality. Average height, but good bulk, strength, and speed. Played against lower competition, but is technically sound. Danny Batten - originally a DE, but played ILB at Texas vs Nation, and could offer great versatility. High effort guy; a really impressive player with underrated athleticism. Jim Dray - fantastic blocker. A few injury concerns. May not be the best athlete in the world and wouldn't catch a lot of passes--could be a tip-off on running formations. Nonetheless, blocks like a third tackle. Brandon Deaderick - played next to Cody on the Alabama line, and always caught my eye when I scouted the big guy. Extremely stout against the run, and that was before he added 20 pounds for the combine. Good developmental 34 end who actually played the position in college. Deji Karim - Ray Rice clone. My favorite prospect on this list, by far, Karim reminds me of Rice and MJD. He's short (5'8 or 5'9, depending on who you believe) but at #210 is very thickly built and has impressive power. Reportedly running in the 4.3s and jumping over 40 inches in the vertical while testing for his pro day. Great vision, instant acceleration, good hands, etc. He gives effort as a blocker, but needs to refine his technique. J'Marcus Webb - huge small-school OT with quick feet and shocking athleticism for a big guy. Not generating a lot of hype, which coupled with his transfer from a major program makes me a bit wary, but all the physical tools are there for him to be a franchise left tackle. Armanti Edwards - reminds me a lot of Julian Edelman, but with better throwing skills. Amazingly productive. For the record, I called Edelman to the Patriots in the seventh last year. I thought he would make a great WR. Probably the only time I've hit on a wild prediction. www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="Very Happy" /> Kevin Matthews - Clay Matthews' brother, Kevin is a solid center/guard developmental prospect. Might lack a little athleticism, but is very sound and has great football bloodlines. Travis Ivey - 34 defenses can never have too many big men in the middle. He's a massive nose-tackle and might, might have the athleticism to play end, as well. Mike Brandtner - really underrated directional punter. Never had a punt blocked. Drops an inordinate amount of kicks inside the 10, and often times kicks so his coverage arrives exactly when the ball does. Otherworldly performance in Texas vs. Nation game. Keiland Williams - what's up with LSU running backs? Poor guys can't stay healthy. Regardless, Williams is a versatile runner/blocker/receiver who runs hard and has fantastic agility for a big back, though he lacks top-end speed. Not really a sleeper, but he's definitely started to fly under the radar and is worth keeping an eye on. George Johnson - despite the recent success of Rutgers players in the NFL, he's a totally overlooked DE/OLB prospect. Didn't have overwhelming stats this year, (6.5 sacks, 13 TFL), but was often asked to play in coverage instead of rush the passer, which could accelerate the transition to OLB if a team chooses to play him there. Hard worker, vocal player who pumps up his teammates. Has great size (6'4.5 #270) and strength (29 reps), and timed at 6.99 in the three-cone drill, which is excellent for his size. Only ran a 4.75, but is reportedly very quick in short areas. Projected as a free agent at this point, but could be an ideal 7th round gamble on a developmental OLB. Quentin Scott - Taylor Mays size, but with better fluidity and ball skills (5 INT this year). Superb athlete, just learning the position, but extremely hard working and intelligent. Take a look at this excellent interview with JB Scouting: http://www.jbscouting.com/index.php/blog/498-interview-scott I like this guy a lot. Michael Johnson - 6'4, #250 LB who's a noted playmaker at the D-II level. Good insticts, very fast for his size (4.6 40), and has been scouted by the Patriots, who sent a scout to his pro day. The only real concern is level of competition--which he dominated, for the record. Could be a poor man's McClain. Jameson Konz - prior to his pro day, only hardcore draftniks knew who he was, unless they followed the Patriots and knew that Julian Edelman had an incredibly athletic teammate in college. At 6'3 #235, he ran a 4.38 and jumped 46 inches--that's better than Taylor Mays! Konz has played LB, TE, WR, and H-back, so he comes with great positional flexibility. I think he'd be a terror on special teams while he develops into a role player at other spots. - -=- - As you can see, the 6th and 7th rounds are an absolute gold mine of small school or underrated players. I'd like to see us pick half a dozen of these young men; they can only strengthen our team.  
    Posted by reamer

Reamer,
    Thanks for the post and info.

We've discussed a few of these guys a bit (G. Johnson, Konz, Webb, Deadrick and Edwards etc.), but I'll have to research the others, I actually have G. Johnson to NE in rd 7 of my current mock, we'll see if he moves up.

I'm with you on Keiland Williams later in the draft, he never got the lead role, but was fairly productive as a rotational player with 299 for 1,699 (5.68 YPC) and 17 TD in his career and has good size at around 6-0 220. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Gilyard to work out for the Pat's today:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Gilyard-to-meet-with-Patriots-today.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

If I was presented with a draft day option to trade out of the 22 spot for a 2nd and 3rd rounder, I probably would not make the trade..not this year. Although this draft is deep, I think the blue chippers reside from 1-50, with a log jam from 25-45. I think the Pats current position at 22 is a keeper. I have been a proponent and opponent of trading down/out in previous posts, but from this post forward, I am a proponent of keeping this pick. 

My rationale...Pats draft Gresham with 22nd as I think they will...if they traded out of this spot for a 2nd and 3rd, Gresham I think would come off the board prior, leaving them with Gronkowski or Hernandez. Both I like, but I think Gresham is a rare talent at TE given the combo of his skills. So, although I like Gronkowsi and Hernandez, I think there is a signfiicant talent gap between the 2 of them and Gresham. my personal opinion only. Gresham will provide the short/medium range receiving threat we need right away, plus has good blocking ability which is also what we need out of the position. Good height/weight, probably the biggest TE we ever drafted with potentially the softest hands. 

Falling in line with mbealiue's and faucet's picks in the 2nd round...I like Alualu with our 2a, and Gerhart with our 2c. At least I think you 2 support these guys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

mbealiue

With Moss possibly gone after this year, could we have our number 1 & 2 starting WR's both at 6ft?....assuming BTate & Gilyard?....I like the pick in the 2nd only if we take Gresham in the first. Gresham would give us that 6'6" end zone threat we woudl need with smaller WR's....thoughts?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hold one...I just learned something interesting about Gresham that is going to impact my number 22 selection....apparently, this is the 2nd time he tore his ACL..once back in 2005, and then again last year. Not sure if it is the same knee, but 2 ACL injuries can't be good....did you guys know about this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

If I was presented with a draft day option to trade out of the 22 spot for a 2nd and 3rd rounder, I probably would not make the trade..not this year. Although this draft is deep, I think the blue chippers reside from 1-50, with a log jam from 25-45. I think the Pats current position at 22 is a keeper. I have been a proponent and opponent of trading down/out in previous posts, but from this post forward, I am a proponent of keeping this pick.  My rationale...Pats draft Gresham with 22nd as I think they will...if they traded out of this spot for a 2nd and 3rd, Gresham I think would come off the board prior, leaving them with Gronkowski or Hernandez. Both I like, but I think Gresham is a rare talent at TE given the combo of his skills. So, although I like Gronkowsi and Hernandez, I think there is a signfiicant talent gap between the 2 of them and Gresham. my personal opinion only. Gresham will provide the short/medium range receiving threat we need right away, plus has good blocking ability which is also what we need out of the position. Good height/weight, probably the biggest TE we ever drafted with potentially the softest hands.  Falling in line with mbealiue's and faucet's picks in the 2nd round...I like Alualu with our 2a, and Gerhart with our 2c. At least I think you 2 support these guys?
    Posted by PatsLifer

Pats,
    Gresham is a realistic option in Rd 1 given his size/skill combo, production, BB's draft history and need at the position.  I think they get a good TE with atleast one of their first 4 picks.

Yes, I like both Alualu and Gerhart as potential Rd 2 options.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

mbealiue With Moss possibly gone after this year, could we have our number 1 & 2 starting WR's both at 6ft?....assuming BTate & Gilyard?....I like the pick in the 2nd only if we take Gresham in the first. Gresham would give us that 6'6" end zone threat we woudl need with smaller WR's....thoughts?
    Posted by PatsLifer

Pats,
    I'm ok with smaller, quicker receivers if they go that route as they won 3 SB's with that type of personnel.  Moss is nice to have now, but I don't necessarily think they need to replace his height and there aren't too many WR's out there (tall or short) with his overall skill set. 

As for this draft class, Golden Tate in particular has shown the uncanny ability to high point the ball and come down with it against multiple defenders in the end zone. 

I also don't disagree with your point about Gresham's value in the red-zone; kid caught 26 TD passes in college and would surely provide some matchup problems for DC's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Tony Pike and Northwestern CB Sherrick McManis to work out for Pat's:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Pats-checking-out-McManis.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Thanks for the updates mbeaulieu, wish we still got them from the globe like we did with Reiss...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Thanks for the updates mbeaulieu, wish we still got them from the globe like we did with Reiss...
    Posted by titletownfan

Title,

You're welcome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

How did AD not know workout started yesterday?  Writting is on the wall

http://www.patspulpit.com/2010/3/16/1375406/new-england-patriots-links-3-16-10?ref=CBS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Someone will pick mays based on his 40 time, coaches in the NFL sometimes think they can coach a kid up to match their natural abilities in this case if a pro style coach couldn't then red flags should start flying. I would not be surpriced if the raiders get in the run for him.  They drafted a 2nd round talent last year as a top 10!
    Posted by Pats7393

My bet is on the Seahawks. Pete knows the kid and loves these potential type picks ala Tebucky Jones. I think they will trade down one of there first's and Mays might then be a target.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Belichick loves intelligence and some frequently discussed WR's did well on the Wonderlic:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Minnesotas-Decker-scores-a-43-on-the-Wonderlic.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Will Dwyer crack the first round?

5:02PM ET
    Jonathan Dwyer

A borderline first-round prospect -- given the lowered emphasis NFL teams are placing on backs given the running-back-by-committee revolution -- Georgia Tech standout Jonathan Dwyer did not do himself any favors by running the 4.6s in the 40-yard dash at the combine.

ESPN's Bruce Feldman discussed why Dwyer is a polarizing figure following the combine, noting that "the frenetic nature of the triple option scheme he played in at Tech" might be the cause of all the hype. Dwyer was at the Yellow Jackets' pro day on Tuesday, and did drop his 40 time a bit. Is it enough to get back into the first round? For a quick take on that, here's Steve Muench of Scouts, Inc.:

Insider
    Steve Muench

Still behind the first tier

"Jonathan Dwyer appeared to be in excellent shape and ran the 40-yard dash in the 4.52-second range, which is a considerable improvement over the 4.6s he ran at the combine. Dwyer's new time should help stabilize his stock but don't expect him to get back into the best-back-in-the-class discussion. Clemson's C.J. Spiller, Fresno State's Ryan Mathews and California's Jahvid Best ran so well at the tombine that Dwyer can't catch up at this point, and Dwyer is a second-round pick at this point."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6 : Yeah, Low-FB has brought up Roberts mutiple times and I have discussed Jones in the past as an option DE, but not much has been said about the other two. I do know that Wes Bunting at the NFP has Carlton Mitchell as his #6 overall receiver, he also has Marcus Easley as his #5 receiver. 
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

I've seen Easley's name mentioned with the Patriots in a few places.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I typically laugh about even the potential picks that most mockers, outside Patriot nation, do for the Patriots as they never seem to understand the history or perceived measurable requirements of the various positions in the Patriot systems.

That being said, Walter football actually recently mocked the first 4 picks in a way that I believe good very much be possible.

They were as follows.

#22 - Gresham (TE in 1st round history, size, etc)

#45 - Damian Williams (best route runner in draft supposedly, solid #2 option)

#49 - Koa Misi (Size, length, speed requirement to play OLB or even ILB)

#53 - Alex Carrington (size, height, length, stout against the run)

The Patriots might not like any of these players for all I know but at least they all fit one or more things that we perceive the Patriots to like and look for at their respective positions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

just watched on patriots.com a short report on the start of offseason workouts, they show Mckenzie running and looks as if the knee was not bothering him.  Tate is also attending but they did not show him running or working out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

what about Rennie Curran
    hes an absolute beast, yet he is a bit undersized, but so is Elvis Dumervil
    i really would love for the pats to use a 4th on Rennie, hes a great player

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Mayo was Asked if Adalius Thomas’s situation has become a distraction to the players working out, he said: “Not at all. We’re here. The players that are here are the players that the coaches are going to focus on. Whatever he has going on, that’s between him and the organization. Whoever is here, that’s who we’re going to work with.”

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

would the Pats be ready to come out this draft and get some weapons on offense?  Chances of the following happening are slim to none but how happy would TB be?

Demaryius Thomas WR
    Rob Gronkowski TE
    Rodger Saffold OT
    Toby Gerhart RB
    Jordan Shipley WR (smart, one of the best route runners in the nation played in one of the best programs in college football)

Get the DE and OLB in the 6th and 7th

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrustBill. Show TrustBill's posts

Will Dwyer crack the first round? Posted by Pats7393

I really like Dwyer from watchinh his videos.  He compiled unbelievalbe stats from a Full-back position in a triple option offense.  Some experts said he would be even more potent in a pro-style offense.  Others said he might struggle in the pros.  It is very confusing.

Sections
Shortcuts