2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6

Bobysu, yes it would make sense, but they also have to want to trade up for a reason.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Mock Rounds 1-6:
    My question is if Tate is their man at #22, wouldn't it make sense to trade down a few spots and still grab him? Arizona, Cowboys, Chargers as trading partners? Just a thought.
    Posted by bobbysu

That question could be asked about any player expected to be available around 22.  BB is generally looking to get the best possible value at all slots during the draft, but you can't assume a team will want to trade up just so NE can trade down.

There's also a chance they'll have to trade up to get Golden if they want him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

low-fb-iq, If i am reading you correctly, are you saying the biggest position of need in this draft is DE as compared to OLB, WR, OL, TE, RB? If I look at depth at these positions in this draft, compared our need relative to depth at each position, I think DE and OLB are the 2 positions that seem to be less deep for 3-4 defenses. I think a quality TE can be had in rounds 3 or 4, same with running back, and I would then use my 2nd round picks on WR (studs available in round 2, and OL). We've been comparing notes on DE's to play in our style...I lot of us are in agreement, that at 22, there is possibly no DE worthy of taking at this spot. OLB not so much unless you consider a Sapp, Kindle, Hughes or Graham as potential OLBs. I too agree. I don't think Odrick is worthy at 22, but I think a good DE in the mold of Seymour might be had at 22, or possibly just a few spots up if we deem him worthy of moving up....Carlos Dunlap anyone?....I like his combination of size, speed and strength, and he has the physical tools to play 3-4 DE.  I've seen him anywhere from #8-#32 in round 1 on various mocks.  2 questions.... 1. Do you think Dunlap would fit the Pats 3-4 DE mold and be productive in our defense? 2. Where is Dunlap slatted to go?...can he drop to 22, or do we need to make a move slightly up if you guys deem him worthy? Assuming Dunlap can be had at 22 and would not require a move up and getting rid of our #2's....I woudl then draft accordingly... 1 - Dunlap 2a - DThomas/DWilliams 2b - Saffold 2c - Misi
    Posted by PatsLifer

No I am saying OLB and DE are the two most important and that DE is the ONLY one other than TE that is vacant.

So I am saying ant not sure how many times or ways I can say it. I think you need a guy at DE in your 1st 4 picks not necessary at #22.

Also since everyone follows the Patriots you all know they use their own grades and they do NOT match the mock sites.

The sites might say they think Odrick, as an EXAMPLE ONLY, is more late 20's but we don't know where the Pats rank him. I rarely every mention a players name. I mention the position only because I do not know where the Patriots rate guys but I know they do not rate them the same as the mock sites so using the sites for the Patriots I think is a little misguided and it's why no one ever knows who they will take.

In the few mocks I have offered I usually do not have  DE at #22... I usually have an OLB (Graham, Kindle, Dunlap, etc) But I usually include a DE somewhere in the 2nd round.

Again just my opinion. The Patriots do not currently have a starting DE or a starting TE.

They have 2 starting OLBs under contract currently. They have WR's under contract currently, hey have a backfield full of RB's under contract currently.

So yes I do not think it is a reach to think that DE is a priority for this team. The Patriots have 4 picks in the top 53 currently. To me it seems illogical NOT to use one of them to fill a vacancy at DE and TE.

Just my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think the OLB size metrics situation is getting overstated. A few years back no one even knew this, and it was understated.

But at the same time, BB has spent big free agent dollars on players that don't fit that metric at all, like Rosy Colvin and Adalius Thomas. 

The size question has more to do with absolute ability as a "flex" player. Basically, you need to set an edge as well as rush and drop. That is tough to find, and typically a larger player 6'3"+ 265+ will be easier to find for that rubric than a smaller player, because the smaller player is often up against basic physics -- weight/height and leverage.

From a skills perspective, I can think of a few guys in this draft that appear to be able to do the things they look for. Unlike the last few years where there were a host of 1 dimensional players on the edge. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

week 9 beat Indy by only 4 points in a very tough close game.  ROAD GAME. Addai ran for 112 yards and caught 5 passes for 114 yards.  We never blow out INDY in INDY. week 10 Bye week 11 Blow out pathetic Buffalo (buffalo lost 6 of its final 8 and the two wins against helpless 1-15 Miami) AGREED. week 12 barely beat Philly by 3 points HOME GAME but weird game plan.  Eagles converted on side kick in the 2nd quarter pulling out all stops.  Brady had just 1 TD pass marking the first time he didn't have at least 3.  The Pats run the ball just once the whole first half throwing the ball a season high 54 times.  Gregg Lewis caught 2 TDs for the Eagles, his first scores of the season.  Samuel had 2 picks including a pick 6. week 13 barely beat Baltimore by 3 point Game was in BAL.  ROAD GAME. It wasn't so much teams catching on as it was everyone wanting to knock an undefeated team off.  Baltimore had a tough defense, 6th ranked and Ray Lewis inspired his team to near victory.  McGahee tourched us for 138 yards. week 14 solid win over Pitt by 21 points (Steelers were ok that year 10-6 and in battle with cleveland for division. No Palomalu and I think it was the game some no name DB was filling in for one of their starting DB's not palomalu and had mouthed off in thee week leading up to the game and Brady torched him all day) HOME GAME.  Steelers had the #1 ranked defense and we shreaded them. week 15 beat the lowly jets by 10 points HOME GAME Maroney ran for 104 yards and Brady threw for 140 yards being outdone by Pennington's 187 yard performance. week 16 beat 1-15 miami by 21 points  HOME GAME.   Maroney had the game of his life rushing for 156 yards.  Brady was 18-33, 215 yards. week 17 beat giants by 3 points ROAD GAME, Cold windy day.  Giants had the 7th ranked defense.  Although the Giants had nothing to gain by not resting their starters they played their hearts off in an effort to prevent the perfect regular season.  Both Neal and Kaczur were out. If you look at the season objectively the games got tougher and tighter as the teams got a book on the new offense and its weapons. Especially playing anyone decent and not total scrubs. We certainly did not just blow right through any opponent week after week.  It was also getting Move to the post season. Jaguars game. They bafflingly decide to lay back and bring no pressure the whole game and Brady picked them apart. Pats win by 11 but again not a blow out. Chargers. Pats could have lost that game easily if it weren't for Maroney. He was unstoppable and covered for Brady's many INT's and poor day. Pats win by 9 and only score 21 points. Giants and super bowl we all know what happened the offense that really wasn't blowing anyone out for most of the 2nd half of the season and who barely beat the chargers put up a pathetic 14 points in the super bowl. That was the 2nd fewest points scored in a super bowl by an offense since 1994. In 2007 the defense was ranked 4th in the NFL in total defense. We love to debate huh? In 2007 we were a one dimensional offense, ranked #1 in passing and overall.  We were 12th in rushing and it was a case of our passing game setting up our running game.  Stephen Neal gets hurt and leaves the Super Bowl in the 2nd quarter.  That's when the bull rushing caught fire and the whole line collapsed.  I was at that game.  It was an epic battle of defenses.  If it wasn't for a miracle catch we would have won that game 14-10.  The Giants caught fire at the end of 2007 where the stress off trying to go PERFECT proved too much for us. In 2007 we rushed for an average 4.1 yards a carry while our "pathetic" opponents rushed for 4.4 yards per carry.  Our opponents had fewer attempts because they were always behind.  Our powerful offense most often took an early lead forcing our opponents into one dimensional teams.  Maroney ran for 835 yards that season, Morris 384, Faulk 265, Evans 121 and Brady 98. I don't know what we are trying to prove with all this.  I guess what I'm saying is we have a young defense that is loaded with high draft picks.  They will get better.  We have only 2 glaring holes, RDE and ROLB (assuming Thomas is moved).  We could improve at one of the MLB positions by bringing in a thumper.  But other than that our defense needs to gell. On offense we are aging fast.  We have 3 RBs over 33 which is ancient for RBs.  We have 1 TE in Crumpler who turns 33 this season.  Our best WR (Welker) is on the shelf for most if not all of the upcoming season and our other best WR (Moss) is entering the final year of his contract and it is obviously bothering him.  How effective will Moss be?  Even if he stays he's already 33.  We brought back David Patten who turns 36 before the season!!!  We have 2 dinosaurs, a 7th round pick and a guy coming back from an ACL who hasn't really played in the NFL. We can agree to disagree but I think adding a TE, a RB and a WR are absolutely necessary and the players are there where we are drafting.  With the other premium pick I'd go for a rush OLB.  While I'd like to address some weaknesses and age on the OL, BB usually does that later in the draft and our current line is good enough for 2010.
    Posted by Faucetman

Yep always enjoy a good discussion with you Faucet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

After reading that the pats put ricky sapp thru a 5  hour workout I decided to watch about 15 minutes of "high lights" of him. Either this is a smoke screen or I know absolutley nothing about football. I would rather them draft Rick James than this kid. He makes Sergio Kindle look like LT. They can't be considering this guy in the first round, could they? He is a non factor in the run game, takes himself way out of the play when rushing the passer, I mean he would need a compass to find the guy throwing the football. Tight ends handle him, NFL tackles will kill him. I mean kill him, as in who's the guy who's head is rolling towards the 20.
    5 hour workout?... Really.To me he's a 3rd round project, will need 3 years of leg strengthening to be on the field in a run down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

After reading that the pats put ricky sapp thru a 5  hour workout I decided to watch about 15 minutes of "high lights" of him. Either this is a smoke screen or I know absolutley nothing about football. I would rather them draft Rick James than this kid. He makes Sergio Kindle look like LT. They can't be considering this guy in the first round, could they? He is a non factor in the run game, takes himself way out of the play when rushing the passer, I mean he would need a compass to find the guy throwing the football. Tight ends handle him, NFL tackles will kill him. I mean kill him, as in who's the guy who's head is rolling towards the 20. 5 hour workout?... Really.To me he's a 3rd round project, will need 3 years of leg strengthening to be on the field in a run down.
    Posted by mthurl

I thought the same thing when I read Breer's post. I compare him to Graham, and I think Graham would hold up MUCH better at the end of the line while this guy would be blocked rather easily. He does look very athletic, but I would be very worried if they selected him at #22. A 5 hr workout is a pretty big smokescreen, however. Maybe there were some medical discussions? Didn't Sapp tear his ACL at Clemson?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrustBill. Show TrustBill's posts

After reading that the pats put ricky sapp thru a 5  hour workout I decided to watch about 15 minutes of "high lights" of him. Either this is a smoke screen or I know absolutley nothing about football. I would rather them draft Rick James than this kid. He makes Sergio Kindle look like LT. They can't be considering this guy in the first round, could they? He is a non factor in the run game, takes himself way out of the play when rushing the passer, I mean he would need a compass to find the guy throwing the football. Tight ends handle him, NFL tackles will kill him. I mean kill him, as in who's the guy who's head is rolling towards the 20. 5 hour workout?... Really.To me he's a 3rd round project, will need 3 years of leg strengthening to be on the field in a run down.
    Posted by mthurl

In the combine, Sapp was playing at 60% last year with a bad knee.  The five hour workout may be to assess what he can do now with a healthy knee.  Agreed that he looked terriible on the video.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i cant pick anyone in the first round that im absolutely in love with outside of the projected top 10 (which would never happen) that being said i am a proponent of trading down and hopefully acquiring another 2nd and a 3rd (at least).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

i cant pick anyone in the first round that im absolutely in love with outside of the projected top 10 (which would never happen) that being said i am a proponent of trading down and hopefully acquiring another 2nd and a 3rd (at least).
    Posted by FOWLER8196

I'm starting to feel the same way. If this draft is as deep as they say, there's nothing wrong with 4 second picks. I wonder how they value the talent from pick 22 thru pick 50 or so? I bet it's not that far off at all to them. And this is coming from a guy that wants to throw up every time I see them trade down. Only problem is, you know they would trade one of those seconds for a third this year and a first next. I know it looks great to have 3 ones next year, but this team has alot of holes it needs to fill now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

We should have our choice at #22 of all but 2-3 of these guys.

Golden Tate
    Earl Thomas
    Carlos Dunlap
    Ryan Mathews
    Sergio Kindle
    Taylor Mays
    Maurkice Pouncey
    Kyle Wilson
    Bruce Campbell
    Terrence Cody
    Jared Odrick
    Devin McCourty
    Brian Price
    Sean Weatherspoon

Everson Griffen
    Jahvid Best
    Corey Wootton
    DeMaryius Thomas

I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.  Of the 8 below, 5 should be in play.  Any of the 5 will help our team. 

Golden Tate
    Earl Thomas
    Ryan Mathews
    Maurkice Pouncey
    Kyle Wilson
    Jared Odrick
    Jahvid Best
    DeMaryius Thomas

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

We should have our choice at #22 of all but 2-3 of these guys. Golden Tate Earl Thomas Carlos Dunlap Ryan Mathews Sergio Kindle Taylor Mays Maurkice Pouncey Kyle Wilson Bruce Campbell Terrence Cody Jared Odrick Devin McCourty Brian Price Sean Weatherspoon   Everson Griffen Jahvid Best Corey Wootton DeMaryius Thomas I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.  Of the 8 below, 5 should be in play.  Any of the 5 will help our team.  Golden Tate Earl Thomas Ryan Mathews Maurkice Pouncey Kyle Wilson Jared Odrick Jahvid Best DeMaryius Thomas
    Posted by Faucetman

Funny thing is out of these guys, I think the best value is probably the defensive backs. We have spent some high picks and cash on the position, so I don't see them going that route, although I like the best player available philosophy. The DT from ucla is probably too short for the 343 DE spot and I'm not high on Wooten, at least at 22. Do they trade back and take Everson Griffen or someone like that? Watch tape on Griffen, I'll tell you I was impressed, you won't see many guys be able to tackle like this guy. He's fast and athletic enough to play outside and seems to know his assignments. But everything I've read about him has been mostly negative, so I'm sure I don't know the hole story on this guy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

We should have our choice at #22 of all but 2-3 of these guys. Golden Tate Earl Thomas Carlos Dunlap Ryan Mathews Sergio Kindle Taylor Mays Maurkice Pouncey Kyle Wilson Bruce Campbell Terrence Cody Jared Odrick Devin McCourty Brian Price Sean Weatherspoon   Everson Griffen Jahvid Best Corey Wootton DeMaryius Thomas I'd be thrilled with any of these guys.  Of the 8 below, 5 should be in play.  Any of the 5 will help our team.  Golden Tate Earl Thomas Ryan Mathews Maurkice Pouncey Kyle Wilson Jared Odrick Jahvid Best DeMaryius Thomas
    Posted by Faucetman

The ONLY guy on the list I can't imagine possibly slipping to #22 is Earl. I think there are scenarios where all the others could. A few very unlikely but I would be very surprised if Earl did the way scouts rave about him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I've communicated with a number of scouts the past few days who believe there is a strong possibility that Haden, McCoutey, Wilson , and Jackson all go in the 1st round.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've been very critical of Kindle. After reading all sorts of positive things about him I sat down and watched some more video of him. Although I'm still not overly impressed with him I will say he is a little better than I thought. He is quick, athletic and is better than Sapp in the run game. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

low-fb-iq, If i am reading you correctly, are you saying the biggest position of need in this draft is DE as compared to OLB, WR, OL, TE, RB? If I look at depth at these positions in this draft, compared our need relative to depth at each position, I think DE and OLB are the 2 positions that seem to be less deep for 3-4 defenses. I think a quality TE can be had in rounds 3 or 4, same with running back, and I would then use my 2nd round picks on WR (studs available in round 2, and OL). We've been comparing notes on DE's to play in our style...I lot of us are in agreement, that at 22, there is possibly no DE worthy of taking at this spot. OLB not so much unless you consider a Sapp, Kindle, Hughes or Graham as potential OLBs. I too agree. I don't think Odrick is worthy at 22, but I think a good DE in the mold of Seymour might be had at 22, or possibly just a few spots up if we deem him worthy of moving up....Carlos Dunlap anyone?....I like his combination of size, speed and strength, and he has the physical tools to play 3-4 DE.  I've seen him anywhere from #8-#32 in round 1 on various mocks.  2 questions.... 1. Do you think Dunlap would fit the Pats 3-4 DE mold and be productive in our defense? 2. Where is Dunlap slatted to go?...can he drop to 22, or do we need to make a move slightly up if you guys deem him worthy? Assuming Dunlap can be had at 22 and would not require a move up and getting rid of our #2's....I woudl then draft accordingly... 1 - Dunlap 2a - DThomas/DWilliams 2b - Saffold 2c - Misi
    Posted by PatsLifer

Hey lifer,

The story on Dunlap is more well documented out there by others. I only know what I read.

He has 1st round talent.

He has maturity issues but how many 20 years olds don't. He's still a baby.

I do think he fits the Patriots system from a style of play and athletic ability stand point alone.

Yes I think its possible he's there at #22. He's all over the place as you already stated yourself.

Would I take him at #22? I would need to be privy to seeing him up close in workouts and knowing how that compares to the players , if I was a coach for the Patriots, I see every day in practice. That's one advantage among others that they have over us fans.

This is the nitpicking season for scouts so there are also some questions about his motor and playing only when he wants to kind of thing. When he wants to be he can be pretty dominant though. Was he bored cause it was easy? Bored cause Florida won all the time? Just immature because he's 20 I do not know.

If the Patriots took him at #22 I would feel confident they did all the thorough checking on all the above stated things and still felt it was worth it. They would know better than I and I would have faith in it at that point.

I'll go back to my one thing I keep saying. Currently we have two vacant spots for starting NFL caliber talent. Well You could probably add a 3rd as well because of an injury. We do not have a 2nd starting TE. We do not have a starting RDE. We do not have a 3rd starting WR currently.

Did Reed sign with anyone yet? If not that's still a real possibility to solve that 3rd WR spot as far as going into the draft. I guess you could again remove that 3rd vacancy if you count Patten but that situation just seems odd to me and I don't know what to expect from the guy as he was not even in the NFL last season. Tate might be it as well but as Faucet has pointed out he has not done it yet in the NFL so we don't know and can't count it.

If they do something with A. Thomas then that would open another vacancy. As of right now it's not vacant. The Position is not one of strength as we all know but at least its not vacant, yet.

Wilfork did not have his best year but still very good. I think teams were able to focus on dealing with him more because they did not have a stout DE where Seymour used to be. I think it was also why you saw Wilfork in the DE spot on a limited special basis at times.

The biggest thing I find odd is that all the scouts AND many of us have been repeatedly saying this is the best DL class of players in bla bla bla fill in the blanks. Yet when I suggest taking one as a priority somewhere with in our 1st 4 picks people have questioned if they would even start ahead of Mike Wright. OK, that's true I have absolutely no way of knowing that for certain. However, if this is the best DL class in a bla bla years then how can a DE player drafted in the top 53 NOT be better than a UDFA and 6th rounder from years when the DL class was NOT the best DL class in bla bla years. To me those would be contradictory statements if you tried to say that.

Its also NOT like there is a big learning curve for the DL in the 3-4. We've all read countless quotes from VW, Ty, Sey, when he was here, that their job is easy and the scheme is only complicated for the linebackers and DB's.

If you draft a DE in the top 53 and he is not your starting RDE on day one then you either completely whiffed, always possible, or the DL class is the most over rated DL class in the history of drafts.

Just my opinion though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

We could be getting FOUR 7th round comp picks tomorrow.  One could be a 6th (Gaffney).  If we do, we can use our existing 6 and 7s to move up a spot or two here and there.

Here's an idea.  I'm not sold on it myself yet but want to throw it out there and kick it around.  If the draft unfolds this way, which it could, would we consider

PKRD 1NeedsSelection
    1STLQB   OG   DE   CB   WR   DT   OLB  Sam Bradford
    2DETOG   RB   S   DT   KNdamukong Suh
    3TBWR   OT   DE   OLB   SS   CB   OG  Russell Okung
    4WSHOT   OG   QB   RB   WR   SS   KJimmy Clausen

calling up Scott Pioli to move up to 5 to take Gerald McCoy?  The pick is worth 1,700 points.  We offer up #22 (780), #44 (460) and #48 (420) and our 6th (18.6) for a total of 1,678.6 which should be close enough.

McCoy replaces Richard Seymour and gives us a dominant DL.  We still have pick #53 to take Sapp or Misi for that rush OLB.  In the 4th we land a WR.  Assuming we have a comp 6 and FIVE 7th rounders, we round out the draft.  These 6th and 7th rounders are more like 4th rounders most years.

Or perhaps we give up this years 1st and next years 1st and 3rd(ours, not the Raiders).  I might like that better.  We'd still have a top 10 Raider pick and a comp 4th and 5th next year for Green and Watson.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

We can package 22 and 53 to move up to 15 if someone like Dan Williams is still on the board.  What other players would we be willing to do that for?  I'd do it for Williams or any of the below.

Rolando McClain
    Derrick Morgan
    Earl Thomas
    C.J. Spiller

If we land all those comp picks I'd consider moving up from #44 to #40 using our 6th and both 7's if any of these players are there.

DeMaryius Thomas
    Jahvid Best
    Devin McCourty
    Jermaine Gresham

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Is there a chance VW could play DE and Pryor or Brace be NT? That would save a high draft need

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i posted this in another thread...

use 22nd pick to maneuver into getting at least another 2nd round pick and a 3rd.  then in the second and third rounds look to get (in whatever order works)
    • JARED VELDHEER; OT; HILLSDALE
    • DAMIAN WILLIAMS; WR; USC
    • ALEX CARRINGTON; DT/DE; ALABAMA
    • KOA MISI; DE/OLB; UTAH
    • TOBY GERHART; HB; STANFORD
    then let the pieces fall as they may.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

i posted this in another thread... use 22nd pick to maneuver into getting at least another 2nd round pick and a 3rd.  then in the second and third rounds look to get (in whatever order works) JARED VELDHEER; OT; HILLSDALE DAMIAN WILLIAMS; WR; USC ALEX CARRINGTON; DT/DE; ALABAMA KOA MISI; DE/OLB; UTAH TOBY GERHART; HB; STANFORD then let the pieces fall as they may.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

I've wished for something similar. The hard part is finding the right situation and or a willing partner.

But either trading just a handful of picks back/down in round one AND/OR trading back/down further to the end of round two with one of our earlier 2nd rounders should afford us some additional nice picks.

The question is just who or why someone one else would want to do that with us. We can only hope some other team is in love with a player that the Patriots are not at a position to allow us to do something like  that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

We can package 22 and 53 to move up to 15 if someone like Dan Williams is still on the board.  What other players would we be willing to do that for?  I'd do it for Williams or any of the below. Rolando McClain Derrick Morgan Earl Thomas C.J. Spiller If we land all those comp picks I'd consider moving up from #44 to #40 using our 6th and both 7's if any of these players are there. DeMaryius Thomas Jahvid Best Devin McCourty Jermaine Gresham
    Posted by Faucetman

If the Pats can't trade down a half dozen spots in the 1st to pick up some additional nice picks I have thought the same thing and agree it would be nice to trade the picks we are allowed to trade from 6 and 7 and move up in the early 2nd if there is a player they really want.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Is there a chance VW could play DE and Pryor or Brace be NT? That would save a high draft need
    Posted by max5344

I think they did that at times in desperation last year but I don't believe that's what they would ultimately want to do.

Not just that but VW might be happy with his new contract as a NT but I think he would not be as happy if now he was a DE being paid as a NT.

Sections
Shortcuts