6.) Green Bay Packers
    5.) Minnesota Vikings
    4.) Baltimore Ravens
    3.) Indianapolis Colts
    2.) New Orleans Saints
    1.) New England Patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: 2010 NFL Power Ratings

I think Seattle tanks this season.  I would probably trade spots with Chicago as I believe they will do better than the 'hawks.  Other than that not much to argue about.

Kyle, you should get slammed for placing NE #1.  But I'm with you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

My 2 cents on TexasPat's rankings

I think the Ravens end up with the best record in the AFC not the Colts.

Giants and Steelers are too high.  Giants would be closer to 15th imo they were like 8-8 last year and I don't see them being all that much better Eli just isn't that good.  The Steelers maybe 10th they will probably start the season 1-3 before Ben comes back and he's gonna have gel quickly after being away from the team for a month. 

Cowboys I think will be the top team in the east, and Dez Bryant doesn't have to be Moss they have Austin as their top WR Bryant just needs to perform well enough for a number 2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Tex,

I agree with the other poster above that St Louis looks quirky at the bottom. I don't know that they won't be much higher than that ... but in each pre-season affair Bradford has looked incredibly mature ... and incredibly accurate. We all know what a difference a QB can make.

I also would move the Steelers back one. They lost offensive fire power over the last few seasons, and even their defensive line is starting to look ragged. Couple that with the distraction that Big Ben seems to be, and I see a team with some turmoil myself. 

Your comments on the Vikes are spot on,and I would add that their offense isn't as "new look" as it was last season, plus they are missing some WRs. I expect them to take a step out of the top five soon enough, although the argument for having them there is valid .... and certainly valid based on the way their defense played last night.

re: NE Patriots ... agreed about the defense. Too much, too young, too fast. If Bill can get this team even deep in the playoffs it will be a conjuring act; or, really great coaching. Consider the age here. Was the beginning of the Parcells era,  the last time NE fielded this much youth? Chris Slade cashing his first paycheck, Willie Mac in short pants, a Bruschi who was a 3rd down rusher and could barely shave, Ted Johnson when he had a neck, Ty Law before he thought he was god's gift to-- check that, he thought that coming out of college. 

Still the NFL comes down to talent,and even with the loss of Bodden I think they have it up the middle and in back, moving from Wilfork, to Mayo/Spikes, to Meri/Chung.  

So a lot of their success will be contingent on how much Bill can get out of the OLB spot opposite TBC, and how well Ron Brace and Warren build off of a solid pre-season. If Cunningham can contribute by setting an edge at the vastly less complicated rush position, and even just 6-9 sacks with good pressure, and Brace can continue to look as good at 3-tech/5-tech as he did in the preseason, this defense could be a much better unit than some expect. 

The real key for me is how they control the perimeter. This means stopping those outside/off-tackle runs so the CBs can focus on WRs and not run support, and containing the pocket so the QB has to deal with 1000 lbs of 34 lineman in his face as opposed to sliding over Burgess's gap to complete a pass.

Ninkovich and Cunningham could be huge here in good ways or bad ways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to 2010 NFL Power Ratings:
         At last, for better or for worse, the 2010 NFL season is upon us! Rather than break the teams down by division, I've assigned my predicted rank for each team, in a worst to first order. I injuries are impossible to predict, and will undoubtedly serve to skew these ratings as the season rolls on. Nonetheless:      32.) St. Louis Rams : Don't be swayed too much by their 36-35 pre-season win at Foxborough. The Rams are a bad football team. Their defense is one of the worse in the NFL. Though rookie QB Sam Bradford does show promise, like any QB, he needs time to throw. Look for poor Sam to be spending lots of time on his backside, as the veteran DC will blitz him early and often. Before the season is out, don't be surprised if star RB Steven Jackson is traded;      31.) Chicago Bears: The wheels fall off the Jay Cutler bandwagon this season. The Vikings, Packers, and even the Lions all appear to be better teams. Cutler is the second coming of Jeff George. Somehow, someway, he'll eventually be reunited with Mike Shanahan in Washington. Even the addition of Julius Peppers won't save this bunch from a horrific season;     30.) Cleveland Browns: Playing in perhaps the toughest division in football certainly will not enhance Eric Mangini's chances of keeping his job. I mean really, how can any fan base get excited when their offense is led by Jake DelHomme? Who does Jake have to throw to? How much longer can kick returner, RB/WR Josh Cribbs continue to carry their anemic offense?         29.) Buffalo Bills : The Bills' front seven makes the Pats front seven look like the reincarnation of the Steel Curtain. Although RB C.J. Spiller looks like a true game breaker, the Bills weak OTs will ensure that he has little running room. I'm also not sold on Trent Edwards as an NFL QB, or Chan Gailey as an NFL coach;      28.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers : Although I really their draft, their season rides on the development, or lack thereof, of QB Josh Freeman. The kid certainly has all the physical attributes desired of an NFL QB, so did JaMarcus Russell. Look for their offense to continue to sputter, as Freeman continues his learning process. New DTs McCoy and Price should fortify their defense for years to come;      27.) Seattle Seahawks: Despite the additions of Pete Carroll, and some pretty good college prospects, the Seahawks are going nowhere with Matt Hasselbeck as their QB. You have to question why they traded a couple of high draft choices to San Diego for their back-up QB, Charlie Whitehurst, if they intended to start Hasselbeck all along? If Whitehurst isn't good enough to unseat the mediocre at best Hasselbeck, that deal was a huge personnel error.          26.) Detroit Lions:  Though the Lions are not ready to challenge the Vikings or Packers, they'll be better than the grossly overrated Bears...and finally appear to be heading in the right direction. But, lets' not get too carried away this bunch. There's still plenty of work to done on the OL, at RLB, and in the secondary, before these Lions can begin to roar;      25.) K.C. Chiefs : Still too many holes on the OL and front seven, in particular, for the Chiefs to become a serious challenger to the Chargers, in the AFC West. But, like the Lions, they do appear to be heading in the right direction. QB Matt Cassel needs more weapons, and more protection, before the Chiefs show noticeable improvement. It will be interesting to see what Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel can do with this young group;      24.) Arizona Cardinals: Going from Kurt Warner to Derek Anderson is a huge drop off. Anquan Boldin knew what he was doing, when he manuevered his way out of Arizona to Baltimore. Their defense was exposed by the Green Bay Packers in back to back games last year.  The only thing that prevented me from dropping the Cards further down on this list is the fact that they play in the weakest division in the NFL. Indeed, if the AFC West were an apartment house, it would be condemned.        23.) Jacksonville Jaguars: Believe it or not, Jack Del Rio is an underrated coach. How many coaches could compete in the NFL with David Gerrard as their QB, with a stable of below average WRs, and with a mediocre defense? For the past two years, RB Maurice Jones-Drew has carried the offense on his relatively diminutive shoulders. How much longer can he hold up? Most pundits agree that the Jags had the worst draft of any team, last April;      22.) Denver Broncos: Too many pre-season injuries has ruined their season before it began. Losing their best pass rusher, Elvis Dumervil, was a crushing blow. The injury situation at RB has practically left the position vacant. No team can lose a talent like Brandon Marshall, and expect to be a better offensive team. Only some great coaching by Josh McDaniels, and playing in the weakest  division in the AFC, will keep them respectable.              21.) Atlanta Falcons: Some may be surprised that I hold the Falcons in such low regard. Like the Pats, their defense struggles in applying pressure to opposing QBs. Their hopes lie with RB Michael Turner. Though most credited then rookie QB Matt Ryan with their resurgence two years ago, it was Turner who caused the turn-around with a youthful LT-like season. Ever since, Turner has been bitten by the injury bug...perhaps due to the 376 carries he logged during his aforementioned brilliant season. A relatively weak draft, an aging Tony Gonzalez, and the speedy yet inconsistent Roddy White creates visions of mediocrity, rather than of a legitimate SB contender;      20.) Oakland Raiders: For the first time in years, the Raiders appeared to have a strong draft. the release of JaMarcus Russell appears to be a case of addition by subtraction. The same could be true if QB Jason Campbell loses his job through injury to Bruce Gradkowski, who appears to be the better leader. How well the Raiders do will largely depend on ther play of their OL and DL. Though many tout Darren McFadden as a key player, he appears to be a bust.      19.) Philadelphia Eagles: Kevin Kolb has to show me. It's a lot easier to play as a back-up, with limited expectations, than to be The Guy. Kolb is now The Guy in Philly. He has some great weapons, including DeSean Jackson...who is perhaps the most dangerous player in the game. But, their running game and OL is questionable. Their defense has never been the same since the untimely death of DC Jim Johnson.        18.) Carolina Panthers: The Panthers' season will depend upon the ability of their defense. On offense, they appear to have a very good OL, and a great set of RBs. But, QB is a concern. Matt Moore did a good job in his stint last season. His weapons at WR are Steve Smith, and...well?? Carolina will win games when they are able to hold teams below 20 points per game...which will enable them to rely on their fine running game. But, don't expect them to win any shoot-outs.       17.) Washington Redskins: There will be lots of parity this season...with many 9-7, 8-8, and 7-9 teams. The 'Skins should do no worse than that, if for no other reason than the presence of their new coach, Mike Shanahan. Their biggest question mark is their OL. If they can establish the run, and do a decent job of protecting Donavan McNabb, they likely will reach 9, even 10 wins. But, thats' a big if;      16.) Houston Texans: For the past few seasons, the Texans look like they're ready to challenge the Colts in the AFC South. Yet every season, they disappoint. Their offense can be explosive, but is turn over prone. Their defense can at times be dominant, but tends to give up too many big plays. This team is too leaky a vessel to depend upon ;      15.) San Francisco 49ers : This team is the favorite to win the AFC West, pretty much by default. The biggest concern in SF is stability at QB, where Alex Smith has once again be handed the reins. Such is the state of the NFC West that the 49ers could win the division with an 8-8 record...although 9-7 seems well within their reach;      14,) Tennessee Titans: This team could surprise. Keep in mind that the Kerry Collins lead Titans finished with the league's best record, just two short years ago. Whether than happens again depends largely on the revamped Tennessee defense. RB Chris Johnson and QB Vince Young make this a fun team to watch ;      13.) San Diego Chargers: The Bolts will be good enough to win the weak AFC West. But, the loss of WR Vincent Jackson and, possibly, Marcus McNeill, will be too much to overcome for them to be a serious SB contender;      12.) N.Y. Jets: Has there ever been a more overrated team? Now that Darrelle Revis is back, their "D" will be a force to reckon with. But, Mark Sanchez scares nobody...and is a slip or hit away from re-injuring his damaged knees. In the bull=pen, Kullen Clemens?? LT has shown flashes during the pre-season. Shonn Greene appears to have some fumbling problems. Lets' not forget that last year, the Jets were a 9-7 club, that only nade the play-offs due to the cowardice of Bill Polian;           11.) Cincinnati Bengals:  One has to like their young defense. Don't forget that this team beat the Steelers and Ravens twice, en route to winning the AFC Central. But, Carson Palmer doesn't appear to have ever fully regained his form coming off of his horrific knee injury in 2005. Though Chad Ochocinco and TO sound formidable on paper, both appear to be past their primes. The running game will dictate just how well the Bengals perform.          10.) Dallas Cowboys: Questions on the OL and in the secondary make the 'Boys vulnerable. Tony Romo is no Roger Staubach, or Troy Achman. Expecting rookie Dez Bryant to be the second coming of Randy Moss is a lot to ask ;      9.) Miami Dolphins : Chad Henne appears to be the rdeal deal. But, despite that, and the addition of WR Brandon Marshall, their running game and "D" will determine how far the 'Fins go;      8.) New England Patriots : The offense looks as good as ever...but there's still a question mark at #3 WR, and with regards to the OL...with the loss of Logan Mankins to whining.The trouble with this team is their defense...which looked horrible for the most part during the pre-season. The "D" will be BB's greatest challenge ;     7.) Pittsburgh Steelers: With the return of a healthy Troy Palamalu, the Steelers should be right back on track defensively. Though their running game isn't what it was, Ben Roethlisberger remains one of the NFL's top 5 QBs ;    6.) NY Giants : I love their depth on the DL. Their OL once again seems solid. Eli Manning is a better QB mow than he was two years ago...and he has a corp of good young WRs to throw to. The achilles heel on this team appears to be MLB, and their secondary. But, if their defense can consistently apply a pass-rush, the Giants will win the NFC East ;   5.) Minnesota Vikings : Ican't see Brett Farve repeating his success from last season. His ankle trouble appears to be affecting him...he's without Sidney Rice and, maybe, Percy Harvin...and Adrian Peterson must show that he can hold onto the ball;   4.) Baltimore Ravens: Though I really like their additions on offense, their defense appears to be somewhat vulnerable. Who knows how much Ray Lewis, and some of their other veterans on "D", have left? Remember, the Colts blew them out last year in the play-offs ;   3.) New Orleans Saints : Defending champs should be tough once again...and could repeat;    2.) Green Bay Packers:  Their defense will determine whether the Pack can ultimately earn a ring;    1.) Indianapolis Colts : Barring an untimely injury to Dwight Freeney, and the cowardice of Bill Polian, the Colts might have gone unbeaten last season.      Pick tonight: Saints: (-5). Take Saints.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Looks like an amateur made this list up....

It is pretty funny....Indy #1?  they barely won most of their games last year....
    #5 Vikings?  They have Rice is out for 8 games.....

Giants #6?  LOL!  WOW!

Pitt, ahead of the Pats is hilarious!  QB out for 4 games!

There is no rhyme or reason to this list....just dart board picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Ravens are a better team than Indy IMO too. Indy has a way easier division though, so I expect an easier road for them. Of predicting they will be better is hard. No huge losses for either team, and Tex is right to go off of last season's standings. 

At the same time, isn't it hard not putting NOLA first??? They beat Indy convincingly, and their defense looks  *better* than it was last season. I would change that as well. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 NFL Power Ratings:
    I think Seattle tanks this season.  I would probably trade spots with Chicago as I believe they will do better than the 'hawks.  Other than that not much to argue about. Kyle, you should get slammed for placing NE #1.  But I'm with you.
    Posted by garytx

IMO, if you believe your team is amongst the best, you put them at #1. I don't just don't see much difference between the top half dozen teams or so in terms of power and I consider my team in that group so of course I'm putting my team #1.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Tex, is this a two part post? I'm not sold on the Rams brining up the rear, that kid looked pretty composed against us.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

You could be right, Sam...but I wouldn't put much stock in that 36-35 pe-season showing. Team's do not game plan and focus in the pre-season, the way that they do once the season begins. But, the fact that Bradford plays in such a weak division could help him to "survive", and win a couple of games against the Cards, 49ers, and Seahawks.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

32.) Chicago Bears 31.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30.) Oakland Raiders 29.) St. Louis Rams 28.) Cleveland Browns 27.) Jacksonville Jaguars 26.) Buffalo Bills 25.) Carolina Panthers 24.) Detroit Lions 23.) Seattle Seahawks 22.) K.C. Chiefs 21.) Washington Redskins 20.) Miami Dolphins 19.) N.Y. Jets 18.) Denver Broncos 17.) Pittsburgh Steelers 16.) San Francisco 49ers 15.) NY Giants 14.) Cincinnati Bengals 13.) Philadelphia Eagles 12.) Dallas Cowboys 11.) Arizona Cardinals 10.) Atlanta Falcons 9,) Tennessee Titans 8.) Houston Texans 7.) San Diego Chargers 6.) Green Bay Packers 5.) Minnesota Vikings 4.) Baltimore Ravens 3.) Indianapolis Colts 2.) New Orleans Saints 1.) New England Patriots
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Well Kyle...I guess that I'm not the only one who foresees a terrible year for the Jay Cutler led Bears. But, the Patriots #1??? I can't see their defense containing teams like Indy, Green Bay, and New Orleans. But, I hope you're right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

My 2 cents on TexasPat's rankings I think the Ravens end up with the best record in the AFC not the Colts.

RESPONSE: Its' possible. But, the Ravens "D" may not be what  it once was...and there's no comparison between Joe Flacco and Peyton Manning. Despite the offensive additions by Baltimore, I still prefer the Colts' core of receivers.

Giants and Steelers are too high.  Giants would be closer to 15th imo they were like 8-8 last year and I don't see them being all that much better Eli just isn't that good.

RESPONSE: Eli is good when protected...something that the G-men didn't  do a very good job of last season. I like their set of young WRs, and expect that their OL will do a better job. I also love their depth on the DL...and feel that they'll be able to get after the QB again this season. This, and my belief that the Dallas Cowboys are grossly overrated, leads me to believe that the Giants will win the NFC East.

The Steelers maybe 10th they will probably start the season 1-3 before Ben comes back and he's gonna have gel quickly after being away from the team for a month.

RESPONSE: Their defensive leader, Troy Polamalu, was absent most of last season. Their front seven on "D" are still capable of pressuring opposing QBs. My complete lack of confidence in the Patriots' defense is the reason why I've given Pittsburgh the edge. I disagree that, without Roethlisberger, they'll go 1-3 to start off the season.  

Cowboys I think will be the top team in the east, and Dez Bryant doesn't have to be Moss they have Austin as their top WR Bryant just needs to perform well enough for a number 2.

RESPONSE: I question QB Tony Romo as a leader. The Cowboys' OL is a major concern. Though both Anthony Spencer and DeMarcus Ware can pressure the opposing QB, Dallas is weak in the secondary, and tend to give up too many big plays. 
    Posted by mikec645

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Tex, I agree with the other poster above that St Louis looks quirky at the bottom. I don't know that they won't be much higher than that ... but in each pre-season affair Bradford has looked incredibly mature ... and incredibly accurate. We all know what a difference a QB can make.

RESPONSE: You could be right. Bradford's ability, plus the fact that the Rams play in the NFL's weakest division, could result in a 4-6 win season.  

I also would move the Steelers back one. They lost offensive fire power over the last few seasons, and even their defensive line is starting to look ragged. Couple that with the distraction that Big Ben seems to be, and I see a team with some turmoil myself.

RESPONSE: The Pittsburgh "D" is still  good enough to keep the team in most games. From what I've read, young defensive lineman Ziggy Hood has made significant strides. The loss of WR Santonio Holmes may be a case of addition by subtraction...as fleet footed Mike Wallace should more than adequately make up for his absence. Despite his boorish behavior off the field, Ben Roethlisberger remains a top 5 talent at QB.  

Your comments on the Vikes are spot on,and I would add that their offense isn't as "new look" as it was last season, plus they are missing some WRs. I expect them to take a step out of the top five soon enough, although the argument for having them there is valid .... and certainly valid based on the way their defense played last night.

RESPONSE: Got to like that Vikings' front seven. Its' alot to expect tha Favre will duplicate the year  had in 2009. Sidney Rice appears to be a huge loss. 

re: NE Patriots ... agreed about the defense. Too much, too young, too fast. If Bill can get this team even deep in the playoffs it will be a conjuring act; or, really great coaching. Consider the age here. Was the beginning of the Parcells era,  the last time NE fielded this much youth? Chris Slade cashing his first paycheck, Willie Mac in short pants, a Bruschi who was a 3rd down rusher and could barely shave, Ted Johnson when he had a neck, Ty Law before he thought he was god's gift to-- check that, he thought that coming out of college.  Still the NFL comes down to talent,and even with the loss of Bodden I think they have it up the middle and in back, moving from Wilfork, to Mayo/Spikes, to Meri/Chung.   So a lot of their success will be contingent on how much Bill can get out of the OLB spot opposite TBC, and how well Ron Brace and Warren build off of a solid pre-season. If Cunningham can contribute by setting an edge at the vastly less complicated rush position, and even just 6-9 sacks with good pressure, and Brace can continue to look as good at 3-tech/5-tech as he did in the preseason, this defense could be a much better unit than some expect.  The real key for me is how they control the perimeter. This means stopping those outside/off-tackle runs so the CBs can focus on WRs and not run support, and containing the pocket so the QB has to deal with 1000 lbs of 34 lineman in his face as opposed to sliding over Burgess's gap to complete a pass. Ninkovich and Cunningham could be huge here in good ways or bad ways.

RESPONSE: My tremendous respect for BB's coaching abilities was the main reason why I rated the Pats' as high as I did...and predicted that they would somehow win the AFC East.  The play of Cunningham, Brandon Tate, and the health of Wes Welker will have a major impact on their season.  I think  that Devin McCourty can play, and Brandon Spikes will solidify the middle. But, their weaknesses at DE and OLB, their lack of depth on both the OL and DL, and questions about a #3 WR, who can take some heat off Randy Moss...prevents me from being more optimistic.      
    Posted by zbellino

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Nice rankings Tex..looks about right to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 NFL Power Ratings :      Well Kyle...I guess that I'm not the only one who foresees a terrible year for the Jay Cutler led Bears. But, the Patriots #1??? I can't see their defense containing teams like Indy, Green Bay, and New Orleans. But, I hope you're right.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Green Bay's offense isn't that good. They're very stoppable. That team is this year's overhyped team in the NFC.

The Saints, Pats, and Colts are this years unstoppable offenses. They all have defensive issues, but that's outweighed by offensive firepower.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The Ravens are a better team than Indy IMO too. Indy has a way easier division though, so I expect an easier road for them. Of predicting they will be better is hard. No huge losses for either team, and Tex is right to go off of last season's standings.  At the same time, isn't it hard not putting NOLA first??? They beat Indy convincingly, and their defense looks  *better* than it was last season. I would change that as well. 
    Posted by zbellino

ZB, I enjoyed eating at NOLAs when in NO. How about you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Ravens are a better team than Indy IMO too. Indy has a way easier division though, so I expect an easier road for them. Of predicting they will be better is hard. No huge losses for either team, and Tex is right to go off of last season's standings.  At the same time, isn't it hard not putting NOLA first??? They beat Indy convincingly, and their defense looks  *better* than it was last season. I would change that as well. 
    Posted by zbellino

Z...haven't the Colts knocked the Ravens out of the play-offs two out of the last three years...beating them 15-6 in Baltimore, and 20-3 last year? Indy's quick defense matches up well again the mercurial Ray Rice...and Joe Flacco is no Peyton Manning. 

As for the Saints beating the Colts "convincigly", if Dwight Freeney had been 100%, I see that game as an entirely different one. With Freeney playing well in the first quarter, Indy was up, 10-0. Thereafter, as Freeney's ankle gave way...the Saints took over, with the great help of a recovered on-side kick.

Mind you, I despise the Colts. But, barring significant injuries, I don't see the Ravens or Saints beating them this season. But, of course, the Peyton choke factor must also be taken into account...LOL!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

32.) Chicago Bears 31.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30.) Oakland Raiders 29.) St. Louis Rams 28.) Cleveland Browns 27.) Jacksonville Jaguars 26.) Buffalo Bills 25.) Carolina Panthers 24.) Detroit Lions 23.) Seattle Seahawks 22.) K.C. Chiefs 21.) Washington Redskins 20.) Miami Dolphins 19.) N.Y. Jets 18.) Denver Broncos 17.) Pittsburgh Steelers 16.) San Francisco 49ers 15.) NY Giants 14.) Cincinnati Bengals 13.) Philadelphia Eagles 12.) Dallas Cowboys 11.) Arizona Cardinals 10.) Atlanta Falcons 9,) Tennessee Titans 8.) Houston Texans 7.) San Diego Chargers 6.) Green Bay Packers 5.) Minnesota Vikings 4.) Baltimore Ravens 3.) Indianapolis Colts 2.) New Orleans Saints 1.) New England Patriots
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Your #19 and #1 picks tells me all I need to know about this list.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 NFL Power Ratings : Your #19 and #1 picks tells me all I need to know about this list.
    Posted by nhsteven

I got a chuckle out of it too. Is he serious?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 NFL Power Ratings : ZB, I enjoyed eating at NOLAs when in NO. How about you?
    Posted by TSWFAN

NOLA is good, Emeril does a good job. I like his Delmonico on St Charles the best. However, not taking anything away from him, but I wish more people who visited got traffic over to the other chefs though, because there are so many restaurants in this city worth going to. Next time you are down check out any of the Besh restaraunts, or for something more local try the Adolpho Garcia joints. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I want Paul_K's take.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by KyleCleric2

Now this is an objective post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to 2010 NFL Power Ratings : Looks like an a mateur made this list up.... It is pretty funny....Indy #1?  they barely won most of their games last year.... #5 Vikings?  They have Rice is out for 8 games..... Giants #6?  LOL!  WOW! Pitt, ahead of the Pats is hilarious!  QB out for 4 games! There is no rhyme or reason to this list....just dart board picks.
    Posted by m1024us

If you say so homey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

TP - I have some discrepancies with your rankings, BUT really no one knows yet where these teams currently do, and in the future will stand.  So I will let them stand with one exception:

I don't know how you can put Indy #1.  With the oline currently in such flux that the general public does not even know who will start or even play in two days, I am not so sure they can even win their first game let alone be considered #1. 

Right now, I'd stick them at #5.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

agree with Z. Delmonico is excellent and produces an excellent steak. The finest I have had to date, and I have had many. I've only been to the one in Las Vegas, so can't comment on the New Orleans one, but i'm sure they are similar given Emeril's empire. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - I have some discrepancies with your rankings, BUT really no one knows yet where these teams currently do, and in the future will stand.  So I will let them stand with one exception: I don't know how you can put Indy #1.  With the oline currently in such flux that the general public does not even know who will start or even play in two days, I am not so sure they can even win their first game let alone be considered #1.  Right now, I'd stick them at #5.
    Posted by Indylove

Indy always looks horrid in the pe-season. For this reason, Colts' fans always seem to be a bit apprehensive at the start of a season. But, once the season begins, it's a different story.

The Colts OL isn't that bad. There should be some concern over Jeff Saturday...now 35 years old. LT Charlie Johnson was the teams' unsung hero last year. Peyton Manning's smarts and quick release erase many of the OL's failings. 

On defense, Indy may have its' best crew in years. Rookie DE Hughes is a perfect fit for their "D"...giving them yet another disruptive edge rusher, to back up Freeney and Mathis. Bob Sanders supposedly is healthy again.

Their receiving corp is the games' deepest, and best. They are unquestionably the team to beat in the AFC. As I have stated previously, but for the Freeney ankle injury, and Bill Polian's gutless decision to bypass a shot at a perfect season, the Colts would have gone unbeaten last year.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

When Manning sat in that 1st loss, it cost me my fantasy football championship, and 1K $. Plus, they spit on history, and now we have to keep hearing from Mercury Morris. I was happy to see them lose in the SB as a result.

Sections
Shortcuts