2010 Raiders' Revival?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: 2010 Raiders' Revival?

I'm pretty sure Jamarcus Russell loses any team two games a season at least. Getting rid of him will be addition by subtraction. My hunch is that NE will get a top ten pick, but not a top five like people are hoping. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

their offensive line was HORRIBLE last night.  offensive line lover mark schlereth called it pathetic and embarrasing.

I am feeling a top 10 pick for them this year! meaning hand it to us!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

The past 2 years there have been stories about their D turning it up. God knows they have the talent , but c'mon it still the Raiders. And Im not sure that Pats fans should hope they "flounder" because Im not sure we'll even pick if its in the top 5. I still cant see them being any better than 6-10. They have a poor O-line , maybe the worst WR corp. in the league and let their best RB go this year. Id still bet on getting a top 10 pick from them this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

If there is a rookie pay scale, we will definetly draft high.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I still see this as top 15 (probably top ten) pick. What bothers me is I keep seeing that pick fall out of the top 15 and as low as 19th overall. Jason Campball is not Plunkett Part Deux, he is a mediocre QB with a bad offensive line at best. On coaching alone Weis and Crennel should be able to win at least one (but probably both) of their games against the Raiders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Warren Sapp had some good stuff on NFL Network about Al Davis changing Defensive game plans on Thursday's after the coaches spent the week installing.  As long as he's tinkering around in there Raiders are a 5-7 win team.  Pats probably prefer a 10-15 pick anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have to give the Raiders' defense credit.  Either Dallas got horrible fast or the Raiders' defense played a good game.  They held Dallas to 3 points in the first half and Dallas should be a good team.  I had Dallas at home cruising, but the Raiders' first defense kept it close.  In terms of power ratings, it's a technical win for Oakland.  Sorry!

The Raiders' first team offense?  They got a first down.  After a while they did, at least. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Their d could be the best in the league, doesn't matter if they can't put up points...

I'm going to be dissapointed if it's not a top 10 pick...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Raiders' Revival?:
    I'm pretty sure Jamarcus Russell loses any team two games a season at least. Getting rid of him will be addition by subtraction. My hunch is that NE will get a top ten pick, but not a top five like people are hoping. 
    Posted by zbellino

That Belichick will most likely trade for several later round picks. Business as usual. Don't get too excited.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

these guys will flounder. BB should trade mankins for Raiders 2011 #2

Sections
Shortcuts