2010 Team Captains just elected

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: 2010 Team Captains just elected

Moss???? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

ZOLTAN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm sure Moss is still loved by his teammates.  It would be a fair and reasonable assumption that Moss' public remarks kept him from being a Captain.  It would be pretty hard for a guy who just said publicly he felt unloved to be elected a Captain.  I still think Moss will have a big year.  He strikes me as someone who needs a chip on his shoulder.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

No real surprises there, good to see Mayo there, shows his teammates have faith that he'll rebound from a somewhat rocky preseason. Would have like to see the Ghost get selected as well for his team-first, un-Mankins-like attitude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 Team Captains just elected:
    [QUOTE]Moss???? 
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

Captains are leaders and don't complain in public about the team that's paying you a pretty decent salary today. How do the young players look up to him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Faulk plays special teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I go to work everyday with a C stitched to my shirt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

[QUOTE]I go to work everyday with a C stitched to my shirt.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

That'a man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Team Captains just elected : Captains are leaders and don't complain in public about the team that's paying you a pretty decent salary today. How do the young players look up to him?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I don't know why they wouldn't look up to Randy.  This is nothing besides a straw vote.

Faulk is a captain again this year after not being a captain for 2 years.  Did he suddenly lose respect then regain it? It's 'news' simply b/c it's Moss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I go to work everyday with a C stitched to my shirt."

Amateur...I go to work donning a trucker's cap that reads "I'M THE BOSS-MAN."  Then, in order to show anyone and everyone, that it is I, and only I- who's in charge, I wear a sleeveless t-shirt that says, "I'm with Mor#n."  But ya see, I don't wanna come off as too overbearing, so just to downplay my overwhelming authority figure, I sport a pair of highcut daisy-dukes, Of which, that and the tight T, works pretty well imo, 'cause ya can make out my tr#mp-stamp tattoo I have on my lowerback...literally, it reads: "+ramp-stamp."  Well, it would, except that the tattoo artist thought it'd apparently be funny if he mispelled it- so everyone tells me it reads, "tamp-stramp."  But, noone dares tell me this at the office.  For shoes, I just wear Reeboks...but they got velcro.

Sections
Shortcuts